BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE FROM MCCORMICK®
- ½ cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, plus
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 ½ teaspoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen cauliflower florets, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Salt
- ¼ teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Coarse Ground
- 1 ¼ cups milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese, 2 tablespoons melted butter and 1/2 teaspoon of the Italian seasoning in small bowl. Set aside. Cut up any large broccoli or cauliflower florets into bite-size pieces.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir about 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in flour, remaining 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, garlic salt and pepper. Add milk; cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Add cream cheese and remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese; cook and stir until cream cheese is melted. Add vegetables; toss gently to coat. Spoon into 2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle top evenly with crumb mixture.
- Bake 40 minutes or until heated through and top is lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 165.1 calories, Carbohydrate 12.8 g, Cholesterol 29.8 mg, Fat 10.6 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 6.3 g, SaturatedFat 6.4 g, Sodium 378.8 mg, Sugar 4.1 g
BROCCOLI AND CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE
- ½ cup uncooked white rice
- 10 ounces broccoli florets
- 10 ounces cauliflower florets
- ½ cup butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pound processed cheese food, cubed
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 5 ⅜ fluid ounces milk
- 1 ½ cups crushed buttery round crackers
- In a saucepan bring water to a boil. Add rice and stir. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Simmer broccoli and cauliflower florets in water for 10 minutes, or until crunchy. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large saucepan, melt butter and saute onion. Stir cauliflower, broccoli and rice into the saucepan. Once the vegetables and rice are coated, stir in the cheese, chicken soup and milk. Transfer the entire mixture to a 9x13 inch baking dish and sprinkle the crackers on top.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 544.9 calories, Carbohydrate 30 g, Cholesterol 100.7 mg, Fat 38.8 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 20.5 g, SaturatedFat 22.5 g, Sodium 1544.1 mg, Sugar 5.2 g
CHEESY BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE
After I found this broccoli cauliflower casserole in an old church cookbook, I adjusted it to make it lower in calories and fat. The creamy cheese sauce makes it a tasty way to get children to eat their vegetables. -Nancy Whitford, Edwards, New York
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 5 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4-1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/4 cups 1% milk
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 5 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 2-1/4 cups frozen cauliflowerets, thawed
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked lean ham
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- In a large saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat. Add cheeses; stir until melted., Place vegetables in a 2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with ham. Pour sauce over ham. Place bread crumbs in a small bowl; spray with butter-flavored spray. Sprinkle around the edge of casserole. , Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through and bubbly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 227 calories, Fat 10g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 34mg cholesterol, Sodium 707mg sodium, Carbohydrate 16g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 18g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to make a broccoli cauliflower casserole?To assemble, butter a small (2-quart) casserole and add half the broccoli-cauliflower mixture. Pour on half the sauce, top with half the cheese, and sprinkle on a little paprika. Repeat another round of the veggies, sauce, cheese, and paprika...then top the casserole with the buttery breadcrumbs.
How to cook cauliflower rice and broccoli?In a saucepan bring water to a boil. Add rice and stir. Simmer broccoli and cauliflower florets in water for 10 minutes, or until crunchy. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a large saucepan, melt butter and saute onion. Stir cauliflower, broccoli and rice into the saucepan.
How to cook frozen cauliflower and broccoli?1 package (16 ounces) frozen cauliflower florets, thawed 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese, 2 tablespoons melted butter and 1/2 teaspoon of the Italian seasoning in small bowl. Set aside. Cut up any large broccoli or cauliflower florets into bite-size pieces.
What to do with leftover Broccoli and cauliflower?This casserole recipe is also a great way to use up broccoli and cauliflower you bought as part of a raw vegetable tray but your guests didn't eat. You can include leftover baby carrots, as well, or any other hardy vegetables that won't wilt during the cooking process. In a large saucepan, bring the water and 1/2 teaspoon of salt to a boil.
Egg whites vary in size, and the quantity of whites used in a meringue affects its texture. When making these cookies, it's best to use a liquid measuring...
Provided by Gina Marie Miraglia Eriquez
Provided by Chuck Williams
Provided by Frank Randazzo
These low-carb, gluten-free hamburger buns are made with ground almonds, coconut flour, and flax seed.
Provided by myketorecipes
Provided by Daniel Humm
A delicious combination of red pepper sauce, fresh basil, almonds, broccoli florets, and pasta.
Provided by jessica
A brilliant recipe for making with children, making classic custard creams in your favourite shapes.
Provided by simonbeal
My daughter-in-law (and Test Kitchen gal), Krissi, is a rice pudding aficionado and she gives this recipe two enthusiastic thumbs-up. If you've never made...
Provided by maureen gorman
Provided by Lora Zarubin
Provided by á-32809
Serve up a cheesy dinnertime classic with the Turkey and Broccoli Casserole Recipe. Condensed cheddar cheese soup makes this Turkey and Broccoli Casserole...
Provided by My Food and Family
Provided by My Food and Family
Chocolate and peanut butter are at it again, this time in a refrigerator pie that delivers all the creamy goodness you can pour into a cookie crust.
Provided by My Food and Family
People also searched
More about "broccoli cauliflower casserole food"
EASY BROCCOLI AND CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE - HEALTHY SEASONAL ...
Reviews 8Calories 171 per servingCategory Side Dish
- Core cauliflower and cut into medium florets. Cut off broccoli stems and cut into florets. Blanch cauliflower 3 minutes in boiling water. Remove from the water with a slotted spoon or small strainer and transfer immediately to the ice bath to stop it from cooking. Repeat with the broccoli, cooking for 3 minutes, and shocking in the ice bath. Drain the vegetables very well. Reserve bowl for mixing in step 4.
- Prepare cheese sauce. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add leek and ¾ teaspoon salt and cook, stirring often until the leek is soft, 4 to 5 minutes. Sprinkle the flour over the leek and stir to coat. Add milk and bring to a simmer, over high heat, stirring constantly. Cook until bubbling and thickened, 1 to 2 minutes longer. Remove from heat and stir in cheese and pepper until the cheese is completely melted into the sauce.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2 ½ quart baking dish with cooking spray. Stir panko, the remaining 1 teaspoon oil, paprika and garlic powder in a small dish until evenly moist. Mix the vegetables and cheese sauce together in the reserved bowl. Transfer to the prepared baking dish.
BEST BROCCOLI-CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE ...
4.2/5 (5)Category Thanksgiving, Dinner, Main Dish, Side DishCuisine AmericanTotal Time 40 mins
- Set aside.In a large skillet, melt the 6 tablespoons of butter and saute the onion and garlic until the onion starts to turn translucent, about 3-4 minutes.
BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE RECIPE BY MCCORMICK
4.1/5 (12)Total Time 1 hr 10 minsServings 10Calories 178 per serving
- Mix the breadcrumbs, 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese, 2 tablespoons melted butter, and 1/2 teaspoon of the Italian seasoning in small bowl and set aside. Cut up any large broccoli or cauliflower florets into bite-sized pieces.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add the onion and cook about 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in flour, remaining 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, garlic salt, and pepper. Add the milk and cook until thickened and bubbly. Add cream cheese and remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and cook, stirring until cream cheese is melted. Add the vegetables and toss gently to coat. Spoon into a 2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle top evenly with crumb mixture.
BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
5/5 (5)Category Side DishCuisine American
BROCCOLI AND CAULIFLOWER GRATIN RECIPE - FOOD NETWORK
5/5 (19)Difficulty EasyCategory Side-DishSteps 3
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Grease a large baking dish with butter and add the broccoli and cauliflower. Roast until slightly browned, about 15 minutes.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter, whisk in the flour and let it cook over medium heat for 3 minutes. Turn the heat off, whisk in the half-and-half, then turn the heat up to high and keep whisking to avoid the flour from clumping. Add the Cheddar, salt and pepper and whisk until the cheese is melted.
- Remove the broccoli and cauliflower from the oven and pour the Cheddar mixture over the top. Sprinkle evenly with the breadcrumbs and bake until golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes.
CAULIFLOWER AND BROCCOLI BAKE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
5/5 (194)Total Time 50 minsCategory Side Dish, Casseroles, CauliflowerCalories 200 per serving
- In a medium saucepan with enough water to cover, boil cauliflower and broccoli until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain, and transfer to a medium baking dish.
- In a separate medium saucepan over low heat, melt butter, and stir in flour. Gradually whisk in milk, and increase heat to medium. As the mixture thickens, whisk in English mustard, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper. Continue whisking until a thick sauce has formed, being careful not to allow the mixture to boil. Sprinkle in 2/3 of the cheese, and stir until melted.
- Pour sauce over broccoli and cauliflower. Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, until bubbly and lightly brown. Sprinkle with remaining cheese during the final 10 minutes of cooking.
BROCCOLI AND CAULIFLOWER CHEESE CASSEROLE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
4.4/5 (25)Total Time 40 minsCategory Side Dish, Vegetables, CauliflowerCalories 213 per serving
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add broccoli and cauliflower and cook uncovered until tender yet firm to the bite, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain in a colander and immediately immerse in ice water for several minutes to stop the cooking process. Drain and transfer broccoli-cauliflower to a baking dish.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat; add flour and stir until browned and bubbling, 3 to 4 minutes. Whisk half-and-half and Dijon mustard into butter-flour mixture; bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until cream sauce is thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Stir 2/3 cup Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, and paprika into cream sauce; cook and stir until cheeses are melted. Season sauce with salt and pepper. Pour sauce over broccoli-cauliflower mixture and top with 3 tablespoons Cheddar cheese and bread crumbs.
BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
4.7/5 (3)Category Side DishesServings 4-6Total Time 30 mins
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER AND BROCCOLI - FOOD NETWORK
Reviews 38Difficulty EasyCategory Side-DishSteps 2
- Place cauliflower and broccoli into a 9 by 13 inch baking dish, toss with the olive oil, and sprinkle with salt. Cover the dish and bake for 1/2 hour. Remove the cover, stir and cook for 30 to 40 minutes more, until vegetables are tender and nicely browned, stirring occasionally.
THE VERY BEST, BROCCOLI AND CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE! - …
Servings 6-8Total Time 1 hrCategory VegetableCalories 227 per serving
CAULIFLOWER BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPE | MCCORMICK
Cuisine AmericanCategory Crockpot And CasseroleServings 10
BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
3.5/5 (15)Servings 4-6
DEEP SOUTH DISH: BROCCOLI AND CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE
Servings 4-6Total Time 40 minsEstimated Reading Time 7 mins
BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE - JEWISH FOOD EXPERIENCE
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
10 BEST BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER CARROT CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST HEALTHY BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE RECIPES ...
BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE - GONNA WANT SECONDS
4.5/5 (2)Total Time 35 minsCategory Side DishCalories 647 per serving
- Melt butter in a large skillet (large enough to later accommodate all the broccoli and cauliflower). Add onions and garlic and cook until soft and tender.
- Add in flour, salt, pepper, paprika, dried mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Whisk together until smooth paste forms. Cook mixture over medium heat for 1 minute.
BEST BROCCOLI AND CAULIFLOWER GRATIN - HOW TO MAKE ...
5/5 (5)Category Thanksgiving, Side DishCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 10 mins
CHEESY BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE - JULIE'S EATS ...
4.9/5 (33)Total Time 45 minsCategory Side DishCalories 332 per serving
- In a saucepan combine soup, sour cream, 1 c. cheese and 1 1/4 c. fried onions. Stir over medium heat until blended. Add broccoli and cauliflower (thawed), stir until combined.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish. Place in preheated oven and baked 25-30 minutes, uncovered. Top with remaining cheese and onions and place back in oven until cheese melts.
BROCCOLI & CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE - HEALTHIER, EASY AND ...
3.7/5 (48)Calories 405 per servingCategory Dinner, Main Course
- Steam the head of cauliflower and broccoli by filling a large pot with about 2 cups of water and place a steamer basket in the bottom. Bring the water to a boil. Add the cauliflower and broccoli florets into the steamer basket. Cover the pot and steam until for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl add cooked chicken, cream cheese, half-half cream, mozzarella, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and freshly ground black pepper. Mix everything together to combine.
- Remove the cauliflower and broccoli from the heat and place in the cream cheese mixture bowl. It’s not necessary to let the cauliflower and broccoli cool down. They’ll help to melt the cheese.
BROCCOLI & CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
Category Healthy Casserole RecipesCalories 246 per servingTotal Time 45 mins
- Add 1 inch of water to a large stockpot fitted with a steamer basket; cover and bring to boil. Add cauliflower florets first, then top with broccoli florets; steam, covered, until slightly tender, about 6 minutes. Remove the vegetables from the pot; set aside. Discard the water and clean the pot.
- Heat 2 tablespoons butter in the pot over medium heat. Add flour and cook, stirring constantly, until nutty, about 1 minute. Gradually stir in milk, whisking constantly, until simmering. Whisk in cream cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and salt. Cook, whisking constantly, until thickened and smooth, about 2 minutes. Reduce heat to low and gradually add Cheddar, whisking until melted after each addition. Remove from heat. Add the broccoli and cauliflower to the sauce and stir to coat. Transfer to the prepared baking dish.
- Microwave the remaining 2 tablespoons butter in a medium microwaveable bowl on High until melted, about 25 seconds. Stir in panko and Parmesan until fully coated; sprinkle evenly over the casserole. Bake until golden brown and bubbly, 25 to 30 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
CHEESY BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE • FOOD FOLKS AND FUN
4.9/5 (10)Total Time 40 minsCategory Side DishCalories 339 per serving
- In a medium bowl add the crushed crackers, 4 tablespoons of melted butter, 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Stir to combine and set aside.
- In a large dutch oven or heavy-bottomed pot, over medium heat add the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter, garlic, and flour. Stir constantly until golden and fragrant, about 1-2 minutes. Slowly whisk in the cream and broth. Stir in broccoli, cauliflower, dry mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, until broccoli and cauliflower are nearly tender, 5-8 minutes. Remove pot from heat and stir in remaining cheese until incorporated.
- Pour mixture into a 9×13-inch, or any other 3-quart baking dish and top with cracker crumbs. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until crumbs are golden brown and crisp. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (2)Category VegetableAuthor Mama SmurfCalories 226 per serving
- Combine cheddar, lemon juice, mayonnaise, mushroom soup, pepper and garlic powder. Pour over veggies. Top with breadcrumbs. I sometimes add a sprinkle of parmesan cheese as well.
BROCCOLI , CAULIFLOWER AND RICE CASSEROLE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
4/5 (6)Total Time 1 hr 25 minsCategory CauliflowerCalories 229 per serving
RICE, BROCCOLI AND CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
4/5 (1)Total Time 1 hrCategory < 60 MinsCalories 273 per serving
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add rice to pan, cover, and simmer over medium-low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli and cauliflower to pan, cover, and simmer for an additional 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender but crisy, and strain any remaining water out of pan.
- Meanwhile in a bowl, combine cheese, sour cream, green chiles, 2 tablespoons butter, salt and pepper. Pour cheese mixture over the rice and vegetables and stir to coat.
BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE
Cuisine American, Oven BakedCategory VegetablesServings 8Total Time 35 mins
- In a medium bowl, mix the mayo and the next 3 ingredients- light mayonnaise, cream of mushroom and cheddar cheese. Spoon this mixture over the veggies, tossing as needed to spread mixture as evenly as possible.
- Sprinkle the 3 tbsp of Parmesan cheese over the top. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until the topping is golden and bubbly.
BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE BAKE - SPOONFUL OF FLAVOR
5/5 (5)Total Time 40 minsCategory Main Course, Side DishCalories 355 per serving
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil; add the broccoli and cauliflower and blanch for 1 minute, then drain well.
- Stir in the cream cheese until melted, and then stir in the heavy cream, mustard, salt, pepper, half of the cheddar, and the mozzarella. Once the cheese is melted, stir in the broccoli & cauliflower.
CAULIFLOWER-BROCCOLI CHEESE BAKE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
5/5 (5)Category Side DishesServings 9Total Time 1 hr 5 mins
BROCCOLI AND CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
4/5 (6)Total Time 40 minsCategory CauliflowerCalories 171 per serving
BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
5/5 (142)Total Time 55 minsCategory Side Dish, Vegetables, CauliflowerCalories 721 per serving
- Put broccoli and cauliflower in separate saucepans and pour enough water into the saucepans to cover the vegetables completely; bring each to a boil and cook until tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain each and mix in a 11x7-inch baking dish.
- Beat eggs in a bowl until creamy. Mix mayonnaise, onion, and 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese into the eggs; pour over the vegetables. Pour melted butter over the broccoli mixture and top with the remaining Cheddar cheese. Sprinkle croutons over the entire dish.
12 BEST BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPES | RECIPES, DINNERS AND ...
BROCCOLI AND CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE 2 | JUST A PINCH RECIPES
Cuisine AmericanCategory VegetablesServings 6Total Time 50 mins
THE PIONEER WOMAN BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE FROZEN ...
Author Ree DrummondEstimated Reading Time 1 min
BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Servings 8Total Time 1 hr 5 minsCategory Side DishesCalories 384 per serving
BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER CHEDDAR CHICKEN CASSEROLE - THE REAL ...
Reviews 12Category EntreeServings 6Total Time 45 mins
BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (6)Servings 10
LOADED CAULIFLOWER BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPE – BAKED ...
5/5 (1)Category Cook, Cooking & Meals, Main Dish RecipesServings 6Calories 449 per serving
BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
4.1/5 (46)Total Time 45 minsCategory Side Dish, DinnerCalories 131 per serving
BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE - I WASH YOU DRY
BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER BRUSSEL SPROUT CASSEROLE - ALL ...
√ PIONEER WOMAN BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE - PIONEER ...
BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE RECIPES
BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER RICE CASSEROLE - RECIPEMAGIK
BROCCOLI AND CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES