- 1 ⅓ cups sifted all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup butter
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 2 (2.1 ounce) bars chocolate-covered crispy peanut butter flavored candy (e.g., Butterfinger, ™), crushed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease baking sheets.
- Cream the butter or margarine with the sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg.
- Sift the flour, baking soda and salt together. Toss the Butterfinger pieces with the flour mixture.
- Stir the flour and Butterfinger mixture into the egg mixture. Mix until combined. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for about 12 minutes. Remove cookies from pan immediately and let cool on racks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 97.9 calories, Carbohydrate 15.2 g, Cholesterol 14.5 mg, Fat 3.8 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 1.3 g, SaturatedFat 2.2 g, Sodium 83.1 mg, Sugar 8.6 g
Had this in my email one morning... I guess they were good, I never had a chance to eat one. Were gone as soon as I turned around.
Provided by podapo
Categories Drop Cookies
Yield 24 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 7
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup coarsly chopped butterfinger candy bar (about 3 bars)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Set aside.
- Beat sugar and butter in mixer bowl until creamy.
- Beat in egg.
- Gradually add flour mixture.
- Hand stir in butterfingers.
- Drop by tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
DECADENT BUTTERFINGER CAKE
- 18 1/4 ounces German chocolate cake mix (box)
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 5 butterfinger candy bars
- 1 (8 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (Eagle Brand)
- Cool Whip
- chocolate syrup
- 1. Bake the cake according to package directions in a 13 x 9 inch pan. When it's done, and while it's still hot, punch holes in the cake and pour the sweetened condensed milk over the top making sure some of it sinks in the holes.
- 2. Do the same with the caramel ice cream topping. Sprinkle on some of the broken candy pieces. When it's cool, spread the Cool Whip topping on the top, and then sprinkle the rest of the broken bars. Then drizzle more caramel all over and then drizzle chocolate syrup all over in zig zags.
- 3. Hint! Put all your candy bars in the freezer. When you're ready to use them, take them from the freezer.
- 4. Leave the wrappers on and take a mallet or a hammer and smash them inside the wrappers. Keep cool until you need them.
- 5. Enjoy!
- 6. The cook and prep times are approximate and will vary with the size cake pan you use, as well as your oven.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 515.8, Fat 19, SaturatedFat 6.8, Cholesterol 58, Sodium 538.6, Carbohydrate 84, Fiber 2.2, Sugar 50.9, Protein 7.6
Top Asked Questions
How to make Butterfingers cookies?A great cookie for those Butterfinger candy lovers in your family! Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat sugar and butter in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg; gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in Butterfinger pieces. Drop by slightly rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
What kind of candy is Butterfinger?Butterfinger is a candy bar manufactured by the Ferrero SpA, a subsidiary of Ferrero. It consists of a layered crisp peanut butter core covered in chocolate.
What happened to the original Butterfinger recipe?How this happened isn't exactly known, but it's believed that between Nabisco's ownership of Butterfinger starting in 1981, to the selling of the brand to Nestle in 1989, the recipe was misplaced. One would think that somebody at the candy company would have a backup recipe, but alas, some mistakes have to be learned the hard way.
What flavors go well with Butterfinger dessert?The butterscotch and the butterfinger flavors were great together, and since you dilute the pudding with quite a bit of cool whip free, it is becomes a very subtle flavor in the "fluff" part of the dessert. How do you make Butterfinger Dessert?
Egg whites vary in size, and the quantity of whites used in a meringue affects its texture. When making these cookies, it's best to use a liquid measuring...
Provided by Gina Marie Miraglia Eriquez
Provided by Chuck Williams
Provided by Frank Randazzo
These low-carb, gluten-free hamburger buns are made with ground almonds, coconut flour, and flax seed.
Provided by myketorecipes
Provided by Daniel Humm
A delicious combination of red pepper sauce, fresh basil, almonds, broccoli florets, and pasta.
Provided by jessica
A brilliant recipe for making with children, making classic custard creams in your favourite shapes.
Provided by simonbeal
My daughter-in-law (and Test Kitchen gal), Krissi, is a rice pudding aficionado and she gives this recipe two enthusiastic thumbs-up. If you've never made...
Provided by maureen gorman
Provided by Lora Zarubin
Provided by á-32809
Serve up a cheesy dinnertime classic with the Turkey and Broccoli Casserole Recipe. Condensed cheddar cheese soup makes this Turkey and Broccoli Casserole...
Provided by My Food and Family
Provided by My Food and Family
Chocolate and peanut butter are at it again, this time in a refrigerator pie that delivers all the creamy goodness you can pour into a cookie crust.
Provided by My Food and Family
People also searched
More about "butterfinger cookies food"
CHOCOLATE BUTTERFINGER COOKIES - MY SAN FRANCISCO KITCHEN
5/5 (3)Category DessertServings 16Total Time 20 mins
BUTTERFINGER COOKIES RECIPE - THE GRACIOUS WIFE
5/5 (22)Calories 179 per servingCategory Dessert
BUTTERFINGER CHANGED ITS RECIPE - FOOD & WINE
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
BUTTERFINGER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - FRIENDS FOOD FAMILY
NESTLE BUTTERFINGER BAKING BITS COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Servings 48Total Time 23 minsCategory DessertCalories 94 per serving
BUTTERFINGER TRUFFLES - SIMPLE REAL HOME COOKING
Servings 24Estimated Reading Time 3 minsCategory Dessert
- Using a mixer, beat the butter until creamy. Add the peanut butter and salt, and beat until smooth and combined. Add the powdered sugar, and beat on low until combined. Add 3/4 of the chopped Butterfinger into the mixture. The mixture will be a little crumbly, which is what you want.
- Roll the dough mixture into 1-inch balls and place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat. You should have about 20 - 25 balls. refrigerate for 40-50 minutes or more.
- Add the chocolate chips to a microwave-safe bowl, and heat in 20 second intervals, stirring after each one, until melted and smooth. Leave to cool for a few minutes.
PEANUT BUTTER BUTTERFINGER COOKIES - THE SALTY MARSHMALLOW
5/5 (7)Calories 140 per servingCategory Dessert
- In bowl of stand mixer, or large bowl with hand mixer, beat together the butter and peanut butter until fluffy
HOMEMADE BUTTERFINGERS - THE PIONEER WOMAN
Servings 24Estimated Reading Time 4 minsCategory Dessert, Main DishTotal Time 1 hr
- Grease an 8x8 pan with shortening. Line with two pieces of parchment, one in each direction, greasing in between.
BUTTERFINGER COOKIES - SUGAR SPUN RUN
5/5 (3)Total Time 27 minsCategory DessertCalories 155 per serving
- In large bowl or in bowl of KitchenAid mixer, cream butter and sugar together until well-creamed (about 1 minute on medium-high speed).
- Add vanilla extract and egg, stir to combine. Scrape down sides and bottom of bowl to ensure that ingredients are well-mixed.
BUTTERFINGER CHUNKIES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
5/5 (140)Category Desserts, CookiesServings 24Calories 477 per serving
- Cream the butter and the brown and white sugars together until light and fluffy. Add the egg whites and beat well. Beat in the peanut butter and the vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in the chopped candy bars. Shape dough into 1 1/2 inch balls and place on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Let cookies cool on wire racks.
BUTTERFINGER - WIKIPEDIA
Owner Ferrero SpA (since 2018) Country United StatesProduct type ConfectioneryIntroduced 1923; 99 years ago
EASY BUTTERFINGER DESSERT | RENEE'S KITCHEN ADVENTURES
Cuisine AmericanCategory DessertServings 16Total Time 15 mins
BUTTERFINGER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES – CAN'T STAY OUT OF ...
Cuisine AmericanCategory Cookies, Brownies And Bars, DessertServings 60Calories 140 per serving
BUTTERFINGER CANDY RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (1)Total Time 55 minsCategory CandyCalories 261 per serving
BUTTERFINGER PIE - NO BAKE BUTTERFINGER DESSERT, ONLY 8 ...
5/5 (1)Total Time 4 hrs 20 minsCategory DessertCalories 513 per serving
CHEWY BUTTERFINGER COOKIES - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
5/5 (2)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsCategory CookiesTotal Time 45 mins
VEGAN BUTTERFINGER CHEESECAKE - JAR OF LEMONS
5/5 (27)Total Time 4 hrs 15 minsCategory DessertCalories 489 per serving
NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE BUTTERFINGER COOKIES – 5 BOYS BAKER
Cuisine AmericanEstimated Reading Time 5 minsCategory CookiesTotal Time 15 mins
EASY HEALTHIER BUTTERFINGERS - EATING BIRD FOOD
4.3/5 (38)Calories 122 per servingCategory Dessert
BUTTERFINGER-CHUNK COOKIES RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
3.4/5 (54)Servings 24
BUTTERFINGER COOKIE DOUGH BITES RECIPE IS THE ULTIMATE ...
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
BUTTERFINGER® COOKIES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
5/5 (21)Total Time 40 minsServings 6Calories 531 per serving
BUTTERFINGER COOKIES - PLAIN CHICKEN
5/5 (1)Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 20 mins
BUTTERFINGER COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (4)Total Time 20 minsCategory Drop CookiesCalories 186 per serving
BUTTERFINGER COOKIE SANDWICHES RECIPE - FOOD FANATIC
5/5 (1)Total Time 35 minsCategory DessertsCalories 337 per serving
THE UNTOLD TRUTH OF BUTTERFINGER - MASHED.COM
Author Joel SticeEstimated Reading Time 10 mins
BUTTERFINGER PUPPY CHOW - A LATTE FOOD
Reviews 10Category DessertServings 4Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
CRISPY BUTTERFINGER COOKIES | LADY MELADY: MY CASTLE, MY FOOD
Servings 42Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
CHEWY BUTTERFINGER COOKIES - WENT HERE 8 THIS
4.9/5 (8)Total Time 20 minsCategory DessertCalories 141 per serving
BUTTERFINGER LASAGNA - FOOD DOLLS
24 BUTTERFINGER RECIPES IDEAS | BUTTERFINGER, BUTTERFINGER ...
10 BEST BUTTERFINGER ANGEL FOOD CAKE DESSERT RECIPES | YUMMLY
BUTTERFINGER COOKIE DOUGH – BIG KAHUNA PRIME
REESE'S + BUTTERFINGER COOKIES - SPRINKLES FOR BREAKFAST
23 BUTTERFINGER COOKIES IDEAS | DELICIOUS DESSERTS, YUMMY ...
BUTTERFINGER COOKIES | BUTTERFINGER COOKIES, FOOD, COOKIES
BUTTERFINGER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | FOODTALK
16 BUTTERFINGER COOKIES IDEAS | BUTTERFINGER, BUTTERFINGER ...
BITE-SIZE TREATS WITH BUTTERFINGER
BUTTERFINGER TRUFFLES - FOODINGNEWS.IT - ALL ABOUT THE ...
BUTTERFINGER COOKIE BARS | RECIPE | COOKIE BAR RECIPES ...
18 BUTTERFINGER COOKIES IDEAS | DESSERT RECIPES, RECIPES, FOOD
15 BUTTERFINGER COOKIES IDEAS IN 2021 | BAKING RECIPES ...
25 BUTTERFINGER PIE IDEAS | BUTTERFINGER PIE, DELICIOUS ...
CHEWY BUTTERFINGER COOKIES | DESSERTS, FOOD, BUTTERFINGER ...