We say make it a double! This is perfect chilled, with a few cherries in, or make it long and add some soda or lemonade
Provided by Mary Cadogan
Yield Makes 750ml
Number Of Ingredients 3
- 400g cherry
- 200g caster sugar
- 70cl bottle vodka
- Slit the cherries, but don't cut them in half.
- Put in a pan with the sugar and 150ml water, then heat, stirring gently, until the juices run and the sugar has dissolved.
- Remove from the heat, then spoon into a large bottle or jar.
- Add the vodka and mix well. Seal, then leave for 4 weeks before drinking to let the flavours steep. For ice cold vodka, keep the bottle in the freezer (it won't freeze solid) or simply decant into a carafe, if you like.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 169 calories, Carbohydrate 15 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 15 grams sugar, Sodium 0.03 milligram of sodium
- 1 1/8 lb/510 g fresh sour cherries (or black currants or jagody)
- 25 oz/750 ml clear vodka
- 1 to 2 tbsp sugar (optional)
- Pit and halve the cherries. As in all vodka recipes, it is important that the flesh of the fruit be somehow exposed.
- Fill a jar with the cherries, but do not pack it. Pour the vodka on top and seal tightly. Leave in a dark place, preferably for at least 2 weeks-or up to 6 months. At the end of that time, open the jar and strain. If you have a very fine-mesh strainer, that will do. If not, use an ordinary strainer lined with a cheesecloth or even a coffee filter. Set the strainer over a large bowl, ideally one from which you'll be able to easily pour afterward. Pour the vodka mixture through the strainer and allow the fruit to sit, seeping liquid, for a good hour or so, stirring a bit and pressing if need be to make the liquid go through.
- Now taste the vodka. Add sugar if you want an after-dinner liqueur, or leave it out if you want something sharper. Pour (or ladle) into a decorative bottle.
CHERRY VODKA LIMEADE
My friend, Katherine, introduced me to this drink on the 4th of July. It is a refreshing summertime drink. She prefers hers without the extra cherry juice, but I like the extra cherry flavor that it adds. Try it both ways to see which you prefer!
Provided by Texas Aggie Mom
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- 2 ounces cherry vodka (I used Three Olives Brand)
- 1 ounce lime juice (fresh squeezed or I used juice from concentrate)
- 4 ounces Sprite (or 7-up...I used diet 7-up)
- 1/2 ounce cherry juice (from the jar of cherries or find it bottled in the mixed drink section at your grocery store)
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Fill a 16 ounce glass with ice.
- Add first 4 ingredients.
- Garnish with a cherry if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 193.6, Fat 0.1, Sodium 12, Carbohydrate 16.5, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 13, Protein 0.2
Top Asked Questions
What is cherry vodka and how do you drink it?Cherry vodka is simply vodka infused with cherry flavor and there are many specialty cocktails that list in their ingredients. You can also treat the flavored vodka as you would plain and pair with basic mixers such as club soda, orange juice or tonic water. Here are some options for how to serve your cherry vodka.
What are the most popular cherry vodka brands?Some of the most popular cherry vodka brands are discussed below. 1. Smirnoff® Cherry vodka (ABV: 35% and price:$13 / 750 Ml) was previously known as the Black Cherry Twist. The name was changed but not the recipe. It is among their forty-two flavors created with the help of recipe twenty-one vodka acting as a base.
What flavor is Smirnoff cherry vodka?Smirnoff® Cherry vodka (ABV: 35% and price:$13 / 750 Ml) was previously known as the Black Cherry Twist. The name was changed but not the recipe. It is among their forty-two flavors created with the help of recipe twenty-one vodka acting as a base.
How do you make a cherry blossom cocktail?A cherry blossom cocktail can be made with cherry vodka or black cherry vodka. Fill a Collins glass with ice cubes, then add 2 oz. cherry vodka. Pour in 5 oz. orange juice, a splash of sweet and sour mix and a dash of grenadine and serve.
Egg whites vary in size, and the quantity of whites used in a meringue affects its texture. When making these cookies, it's best to use a liquid measuring...
Provided by Gina Marie Miraglia Eriquez
Provided by Chuck Williams
Provided by Frank Randazzo
These low-carb, gluten-free hamburger buns are made with ground almonds, coconut flour, and flax seed.
Provided by myketorecipes
Provided by Daniel Humm
A delicious combination of red pepper sauce, fresh basil, almonds, broccoli florets, and pasta.
Provided by jessica
A brilliant recipe for making with children, making classic custard creams in your favourite shapes.
Provided by simonbeal
My daughter-in-law (and Test Kitchen gal), Krissi, is a rice pudding aficionado and she gives this recipe two enthusiastic thumbs-up. If you've never made...
Provided by maureen gorman
Provided by Lora Zarubin
Provided by á-32809
Serve up a cheesy dinnertime classic with the Turkey and Broccoli Casserole Recipe. Condensed cheddar cheese soup makes this Turkey and Broccoli Casserole...
Provided by My Food and Family
Provided by My Food and Family
Chocolate and peanut butter are at it again, this time in a refrigerator pie that delivers all the creamy goodness you can pour into a cookie crust.
Provided by My Food and Family
People also searched
More about "cherry vodka food"
10 BEST ALCOHOL DRINKS WITH CHERRY VODKA RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRY MARTINI RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
5/5 (20)Total Time 5 minsServings 1Calories 444 per serving
10 BEST CHERRY VODKA DRINKS RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHERRY VODKA SODA COCKTAIL - FRESH CHERRY LIME VODKA SODA
5/5 (17)Category DrinksCuisine AmericanTotal Time 15 mins
- In a large pitcher, combine the lime juice, vodka and cherry syrup. Stir well then refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Before serving, pour in the cold seltzer water. Taste and if desired, add in more simple syrup and seltzer. Pour the mixture over crushed ice and garnish with lime wedges, cherries and fresh mint!
- Place the cherries, water and sugar in a saucepan. Heat over medium-low heat, until the cherries are soft and bursting, about 6 to 8 minutes. Carefully pour the mixture into a blender and place a towel on top of the lid in case any of the hot liquid escapes! Blend until the cherries are pureed and the mixture is combined.
THE PERFECT SUMMER COCKTAIL: CHERRY VODKA SOUR ...
4.3/5 (7)Category Cherry TreesCuisine AmericanTotal Time 5 mins
- Step 1: Add 7-8 ice cubes to a large cocktail shaker along with 2 1/2 oz. of vodka of your choice, 2-4 large squeezes of grenadine, and the juice of one whole lemon.
- Step 2: Place topper on cocktail shaker and shake cocktail liquid vigorously for 10-20 seconds. When the exterior of your cocktail shaker feels cold, your interior liquid will also be cold.
- Step 3: Muddle one cherry at the bottom of an “old-fashioned” size glass (or a shorter glass). add one un-muddled cherry to your glass along with 2-4 pieces of ice.
- Step 4: Remove top of cocktail shaker from shaker, leaving the stainer in tact. pour cocktail liquid over the ice and cherries in glass.
LIQUOR SOAKED INFUSED CHERRIES - STONERS COOKBOOK - RECIPES
5/5 (1)Category DessertAuthor Joe BalazsCalories 0 per serving
- Wash a 500 mL mason jar and sterilize by putting in the oven at 225° F for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Remember not to touch the jar, it is very hot and will burn your skin. Sterilize lid by soaking in hot but not boiling water while you prepare the cherries.
- Add about 1/3 of the cherries to the jar. Pour one Tablespoon of sugar over the cherries. Add the next 1/3 of cherries to the jar and pour one more tablespoon of sugar over. Add the last 1/3 of the cherries to the jar, leaving one inch headspace. Pour one Tablespoon of sugar over the cherries.
- Pour 3 to 4 ounces of cannabis tincture over the cherries. If your tincture contains several doses of THC, then you can use a portion containing tincture and the remaining portion is straight alcohol. Seal jar tightly and shake gently to distribute the sugar and tincture throughout the cherries.
SOUR CHERRY VODKA RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Servings 2Total Time 20 minsCategory BeveragesCalories 1043 per serving
CHERRY VODKA LEMONADE COCKTAIL RECIPE - LEMONS FOR LULU
4.6/5 (12)Estimated Reading Time 4 minsServings 2
CHERRY PIE COCKTAIL - SIMPLY WHISKED - DAIRY FREE RECIPES
EASY CHERRY VODKA SOUR RECIPE - CUPCAKES AND CUTLERY
Category CocktailsCalories 110 per servingTotal Time 5 mins
CHERRY VODKA BUNDT | JUST A PINCH RECIPES
Cuisine AmericanCategory CakesServings 10Total Time 40 mins
CHERRY VODKA SLUSH | DRINKS RECIPES | GOODTOKNOW
2.9/5 (39)Category DrinksServings 6Calories 160 per serving
BLACK CHERRY BREEZE COCKTAIL RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
4/5 (2)Total Time 3 minsCategory CocktailCalories 166 per serving
BEST CHERRY VODKA 2021 - LIQUORISTA
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
DIRTY SHIRLEY COCKTAIL - CULINARY HILL
Ratings 31Total Time 1 minCategory DrinksCalories 253 per serving
CHERRY LANE COCKTAIL RECIPE WITH GREY GOOSE CHERRY NOIR
3.8/5 (6)Total Time 3 minsCategory Beverage, CocktailCalories 268 per serving
CHERRY BREEZE MARTINI RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
5/5 (14)Total Time 5 minsServings 1Calories 147 per serving
BEST CHERRY VODKA DRINKS - LIQUORISTA
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
CHERRY INFUSED VODKA | DISHES DELISH
5/5 (10)Total Time 72 hrs 5 minsCategory CocktailCalories 195 per serving
CHERRY VODKA SOUR COCKTAIL RECIPE - HOME AND PLATE
Reviews 17Servings 1Cuisine AmericanCategory Beverage
THINGS TO MIX WITH CHERRY VODKA | LEAFTV
Author Jenny Seyfried
CHERRY VODKA LIMEADE RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | CHERRY ...
5/5 (6)Estimated Reading Time 6 minsServings 1Total Time 2 mins
CHERRIES AND VODKA FRUIT LIQUEUR RECIPE - FRUIT LIQUEURS
Estimated Reading Time 40 secs
CHERRY VODKA RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
CHERRY AND VODKA RECIPES (124) - SUPERCOOK
CHERRY BOMB - TIPSY BARTENDER
BEST SITES ABOUT SKYY CHERRY VODKA RECIPES
CHERRY VODKA COCKTAIL - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
BEST 20 CHERRY VODKA DRINKS - BEST RECIPES EVER
CHERRY VODKA COCKTAIL - TWO CUPS FLOUR
CHERRY VODKA RECIPES | POCKETSHOT | POCKET SIZED POUCHES ...
CHERRY VODKA RECIPES
42 BEST CHERRY VODKA RECIPES IDEAS | YUMMY DRINKS, FUN ...
MOST POPULAR DRINKS MADE WITH CHERRY VODKA | CRYSTAL MIXER
CHERRY VODKA RECIPES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
CHERRY VODKA SOUR RECIPE - SIMPLE CHEF RECIPE
PEROGIES AND CHERRY VODKA - WINNIPEG FREE PRESS
THREE COCKTAIL RECIPES FROM GREY GOOSE CHERRY NOIR ...
CHERRY VODKA SOUR | FOODTALK
BLACK CHERRY VODKA RECIPES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
SMIRNOFF CHERRY FLAVOURED VODKA | LCBO
23 CLASSIC VODKA COCKTAILS - INSANELY GOOD