THE MOST WONDERFUL GINGERBREAD COOKIES
This is my very favorite gingerbread cookie recipe. The dough is so firm and nice to work with and is so wonderful smelling that it is almost like a stress reliever. These disappear in lightning speed in my house! This recipe is adapted from a recipe in the Joy of Cooking and according to the entry they only have 3 grams of fat per cookie! If you want crisp cookies roll out very thin. Thicker cookies = softer cookies, thinner cookies= crisper cookies. If the dough is too sticky, chilling should help. **I noticed a lot of people have been having some sticky dough issues. You need to make sure you let the dough rest at LEAST two hours. For some reason this helps make the dough more workable. I live in FL and we have terrible humidity, but I have never had a problem with sticky dough in this recipe.
Provided by gingerkitten D
Yield 24 5inch tall cookies
Number Of Ingredients 13
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 3/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest (optional)
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon, and cloves until well blended.
- In a large bowl (KitchenAid's great for this) beat butter, brown sugar, and egg on medium speed until well blended.
- Add molasses, vanilla, and lemon zest and continue to mix until well blended.
- Gradually stir in dry ingredients until blended and smooth.
- Divide dough in half and wrap each half in plastic and let stand at room temperature for at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 deg. Prepare baking sheets by lining with parchment paper.
- (Dough can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days, but in this case it should be refrigerated. Return to room temp before using.) Preheat oven to 375°.
- Grease or line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Place 1 portion of the dough on a lightly floured surface.
- Sprinkle flour over dough and rolling pin.
- Roll dough to a scant 1/4-inch thick.
- Use additional flour to avoid sticking.
- Cut out cookies with desired cutter-- the ginger bread man is our favorite of course.
- Space cookies 1 1/2-inches apart.
- Bake 1 sheet at a time for 7-10 minutes (the lower time will give you softer cookies-- very good!).
- Remove cookie sheet from oven and allow the cookies to stand until the cookies are firm enough to move to a wire rack.
- After cookies are cool you may decorate them any way you like.
- I usually brush them with a powdered sugar glaze when I am in a hurry, but they look wonderful decorated with Royal icing.
Use this versatile dough to make gingerbread men and other shapes. Let the kids decorate them with icing for a perfect winter's day activity
Provided by leahboundsx
Categories Afternoon tea, Dessert, Treat
Yield Serves 15-20
Number Of Ingredients 8
- 225g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 heaped tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 50g unsalted butter
- 100g soft brown sugar
- 100g golden syrup
- Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5 and line a baking tray with baking parchment. Sieve the flour, salt, bicarb, ginger and cinnamon into a large bowl. Heat the butter, sugar and syrup until dissolved. Leave the sugar mixture to cool slightly, then mix into the dry ingredients to form a dough. Chill the dough in the fridge for 30 mins.
- On a surface lightly dusted with flour, roll out the dough to a ¼-inch thickness. Stamp out the gingerbread men shapes with a cutter, then re-roll any off-cuts and repeat. Place your gingerbread shapes on the lined trays, allowing space for them to spread. Cook for 10-15 mins, then remove from the oven and leave to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 95 calories, Fat 2 grams fat, SaturatedFat 1 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 17 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 9 grams sugar, Fiber 0.5 grams fiber, Protein 1 grams protein, Sodium 0.44 milligram of sodium
GINGERBREAD MEN COOKIES
These Gingerbread Men Cookies are as cute as can be. If desired, decorate with raisins, currants or cinnamon red hot candies for eyes and buttons. Or, pipe untinted or colored icing onto cookies.
Provided by McCormick Spice
Number Of Ingredients 11
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Ginger, Ground
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Cinnamon, Ground
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon McCormick® Nutmeg, Ground
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ cup molasses
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Mix flour, ginger, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg and salt in large bowl. Set aside. Beat butter and brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add molasses, egg and vanilla;mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until well mixed. Press dough into a thick flat disk. Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Roll out dough to 1/4-inch thickness on lightly floured work surface. Cut into gingerbread men shapes with 5-inch cookie cutter. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges of cookies are set and just begin to brown. Cool on baking sheets 1 to 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks; cool completely. Decorate cooled cookies as desired. Store cookies in airtight container up to5 days.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 158.1 calories, Carbohydrate 24 g, Cholesterol 23 mg, Fat 6.1 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 3.7 g, Sodium 125.3 mg, Sugar 10.6 g
Top Asked Questions
How to make gingerbread men for Christmas?This easy recipe for gingerbread men makes great Christmas presents or decorations - perfect for baking with children. Read more about sharing. Sift together the flour, bicarbonate of soda, ginger and cinnamon and pour into the bowl of a food processor. Add the butter and blend until the mix looks like breadcrumbs.
What is a gingerbread man made of?Gingerbread Men are made using a soft, generously-spiced cookie dough. It’s rolled out then a Gingerbread Men cookie cutter is used to cut the shapes out. Of course, it doesn’t have to be a Gingerbread Man – you can make any shape you want! Cream the butter and sugar, then add egg and vanilla.
How many calories are in gingerbread men?Make gingerbread men or any other shape! Each serving provides 161 kcal, 2g protein, 25g carbohydrates (of which 11.5g sugars), 6g fat (of which 3.5g saturates), 0.7g fibre and 0.3g salt. Read more about sharing. Sift together the flour, bicarbonate of soda, ginger and cinnamon and pour into the bowl of a food processor.
Can you eat gingerbread men?These tasty spiced gingerbread men make a fantastically festive, edible Christmas decoration - string up and eat within two weeks A star rating of 3.7 out of 5. Even the smallest hands can help make these gingerbread men – perfect for Christmas.
Provided by preachergirl
I saw this trick on "The Secret Life of Cake" on the Food Network. Haven't tried it yet, but I will next time I feel like cheating :lol:
Provided by puppitypup
Make and share this Sausage-And- Zucchini Skillet Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
Provided by SarahBeth
When zucchini season rolls around, you know you'll be looking for a recipe like this: quick and delicious Zucchini Lasagna, ready in an hour.
Provided by My Food and Family
Provided by Mommy Diva
Make and share this Scalloped New Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
Provided by ratherbeswimmin
Our tasters went nuts for these muffins - they're moist, fragrant, and put big old bakery muffins to shame. The orange zest in the glaze kicks up the orange...
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Make and share this Vegetable Spaghetti With Squash Noodles recipe from Food.com.
Provided by 49flavours
"This is a very simple cream filling. It can be frozen, and will not weep! I usually double the recipe for 1 batch of lady locks (approximately 120 cookies.)...
Provided by @MakeItYours
Make and share this Crock Pot Potato Soup recipe from Food.com.
Provided by casha
Slices of potato folded with herbs, butter, and sour cream and then baked to a golden brown. Not your "every day" fare! Irresistibly rich and delicious,...
Provided by Happy Harry 2
When is a Bakewell Tart not a Bakewell Tart is a question often asked? When it is a Bakewell Pudding. I can say that even in Bakewell, the town of origin...
Provided by @MakeItYours
Make and share this Easy French Onion Dip recipe from Food.com.
Provided by vannesakelly
I heard this cookie recipe over the radio about 1950-shortly after my husband and I married. The big spicy treats are so nice and chewy, they remain my...
Provided by @MakeItYours
How to make Giant Spice Cookies Recipe
Provided by @MakeItYours
Provided by Food Network
Chewy fruit cookies are warmed in the microwave and topped with ice cream, chocolate topping and walnuts for a unique sundae.
Provided by My Food and Family
Slightly spiced and super moist applesauce cake goes perfectly with a soft and luscious cream cheese and caramel frosting. This is the stuff fall dreams...
Provided by @MakeItYours
Macaroni is a great addition to this family favorite. Cooking the macaroni with the ground beef and seasonings makes cleanup a snap.
Provided by @MakeItYours
People also searched
More about "gingerbread men food"
GINGERBREAD MAN RECIPE | BBC GOOD FOOD
Cuisine BritishTotal Time 1 hrCategory Afternoon Tea, TreatCalories 264 per serving
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Line 2 baking sheets with baking parchment. Melt butter, sugar and syrup in a pan. Mix flour, soda, spices and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Stir in the butter mix and chopped ginger to make a stiff-ish dough.
- Wait until cool enough to handle, then roll out dough to about 5mm thick. Stamp out gingerbread men, re-rolling and pressing the trimmings back together and rolling again. Lift onto baking sheets. Bake for 12 mins until golden. Cool 10 mins on the sheets, then lift onto cooling racks.
- To decorate, mix icing sugar with a few drops of water until thick and smooth. Halve then slice cherries thinly to make smiles, and cut ginger into small squares. Spoon icing into a food bag, snip off the tiniest bit from one corner, then squeeze eyes and buttons, and a tiny smile onto 1 man at a time. Stick on a cherry smile and ginger buttons. Repeat; leave to set. Will keep up to 1 week in an airtight tin.
THE BEST GINGERBREAD COOKIES RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK …
5/5 (34)Steps 6Difficulty EasyTotal Time 3 hrs
- For the cookies: Whisk together the flour, ginger, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, allspice and cloves in a large bowl.
- Mix the butter, shortening, brown sugar and molasses in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Beat in the egg. Beat the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients in two additions. Divide the dough in half, wrap in plastic and pat to 1/2-inch thick. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out one piece of dough to 1/4-inch thick, dusting with flour if needed. Cut into 3- to 5-inch cookies with a gingerbread man cutter or desired shape. Brush off the excess flour and refrigerate for 15 minutes. Repeat with the second piece of dough.
GINGERBREAD PEOPLE - MY FOOD AND FAMILY
4.4/5 (169)Category Baking IngredientsServings 20Total Time 1 hr 32 mins
- Combine first 4 ingredients. Beat all remaining ingredients except powdered sugar and water in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gradually add flour mixture, mixing well after each addition. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Roll out dough on lightly floured surface to 1/4-inch thickness; cut into gingerbread shapes with 4-inch cookie cutter, rerolling trimmings as necessary. Place, 2 inches apart, on baking sheets sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 10 to 12 min. or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 3 min. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
GINGERBREAD MEN RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Ratings 1KCalories 79 per servingCategory Desserts, Cookies, Gingerbread Cookie Recipes
- In a medium bowl, cream together the dry butterscotch pudding mix, butter, and brown sugar until smooth. Stir in the egg. Combine the flour, baking soda, ginger, and cinnamon; stir into the pudding mixture. Cover, and chill dough until firm, about 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease baking sheets. On a floured board, roll dough out to about 1/8 inch thickness, and cut into man shapes using a cookie cutter. Place cookies 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, until cookies are golden at the edges. Cool on wire racks.
GINGERBREAD MEN COOKIES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
5/5 (55)Total Time 50 minsCategory DessertsCalories 118 per serving
- Beat in molasses, egg and water. In another bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients minus frosting; gradually beat into creamed mixture.
GINGERBREAD MEN | BISCUIT RECIPES | SBS FOOD
5/5 (2)Servings 12Cuisine AustralianCategory Dessert
GINGERBREAD MEN RECIPE AND NUTRITION - EAT THIS MUCH
Servings 28Total Time 58 mins
CHRISTMAS GINGERBREAD MEN RECIPE - BBC FOOD
Servings 20Category Cakes And Baking
GINGERBREAD MEN RECIPE | CHELSEA SUGAR
GINGERBREAD MEN - KEEP CALM AND EAT ICE CREAM
Cuisine AustalianEstimated Reading Time 10 minsCategory Dessert, Snack
SOFT, CHEWY GINGERBREAD MEN - FOODESS.COM
Cuisine CanadianCategory DessertServings 48Total Time 1 hr
- Beat butter and brown sugar on medium-high speed in standing mixer until light and fluffy, about two minutes, stopping to scrape down sides and bottom of mixer occasionally. Beat in molasses, and then eggs.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, baking soda, salt and spices.
- Add flour mixture to mixer with speed on low; beat until combined. Divide dough into two equal piles on top of parchment or wax paper; flatten into disc shapes and wrap up in the paper. Refrigerate 1 hour, or up to 48 hours in advance.
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Working with one disc at a time, roll dough between sheets of floured parchment or wax paper to about 1/4" thick. Use a cookie cutter to cut out shapes, then lift them out with a metal spatula. Bake for about 8 minutes, or until just set and no longer shiny.
MY FAVORITE GINGERBREAD COOKIES - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
4.8/5 (122)Category Cookies
- In a large bowl using a hand-held mixer or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter for 1 minute on medium speed until completely smooth and creamy. Add the brown sugar and molasses and beat on medium high speed until combined and creamy-looking. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed. Next, beat in egg and vanilla on high speed for 2 full minutes. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed. The butter may separate; that’s ok.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon, allspice, and cloves together until combined. On low speed, slowly mix into the wet ingredients until combined. The cookie dough will be quite thick and slightly sticky. Divide dough in half and place each onto a large piece of plastic wrap. Wrap each up tightly and pat down to create a disc shape. Please see photo and description above in my post. Chill discs for at least 3 hours and up to 3 days. Chilling is mandatory for this cookie dough. I always chill mine overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Line 2-3 large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. (Always recommended for cookies.) Set aside.
- Remove 1 disc of chilled cookie dough from the refrigerator. Generously flour a work surface, as well as your hands and the rolling pin. Roll out disc until 1/4-inch thick. Tips for rolling– the dough may crack and be crumbly as you roll. What’s helpful is picking it up and rotating it as you go. Additionally, you can use your fingers to help meld the cracking edges back together. The first few rolls are always the hardest since the dough is so stiff, but re-rolling the scraps is much easier. Cut into shapes. Place shapes 1 inch apart on prepared baking sheets. Re-roll dough scraps until all the dough is shaped. Repeat with remaining disc of dough.
SOFT GINGERBREAD MAN COOKIES - THE SEASONED MOM
5/5 (1)Total Time 2 hrs 31 minsCategory CookiesCalories 173 per serving
- Add sugar, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, allspice, baking soda and salt to the large bowl of a stand mixer. Mix on low speed with the paddle attachment until well combined.
- Add softened butter, evaporated milk, and molasses. Mix again until completely combined, starting on the lowest speed so that the liquid doesn’t splash out of the bowl. Gradually increase the speed until the butter and sugar are creamed together.
- Put the mixer back on low speed and add 5 cups of flour (one cup at a time), stirring constantly until the flour is completely incorporated.
- The dough should be quite thick and slightly sticky. If it’s still too soft and sticky, add additional flour (½ cup at a time), just until a fairly stiff dough comes together. I typically use at least 5 ½ cups of flour total for this recipe -- sometimes up to 6 cups if the air is particularly humid.
THE YUMMIEST GINGERBREAD MEN RECIPE - KYLEE COOKS
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 3 hrs 30 minsCategory Cookie, DessertCalories 219 per serving
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer (or stand mixer with the paddle attachment) cream butter and brown sugar until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and shape it into a disc. Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight, the longer you chill it the better.
- Place the dough disc on a lightly floured surface, split it in half, put one half back in the refrigerator to continue cooling.
FOOD PROCESSOR GINGERBREAD MEN RECIPE | REAL SIMPLE
Servings 36Calories 106 per servingTotal Time 2 hrs
- Process the butter, brown sugar, ginger, cinnamon, and salt in a food processor until light and fluffy, about 1 minute, stopping to scrape the sides of the bowl as necessary. Add the molasses and egg; process until well incorporated, 10 to 15 seconds. Sprinkle the flour and cornstarch over the top and pulse until just combined, 10 to 12 times.
- Divide the dough in half and shape into 2 disks. Wrap each with plastic wrap and chill at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 3 baking sheets with parchment paper. Working with 1 disk at a time, on a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough ¼ inch thick. Cut out shapes with cookie cutters; transfer the cookies to the baking sheets. Bake, rotating the sheets halfway through, until dry to the touch, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool on the baking sheets 5 minutes, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely. Decorate with the icing as desired.
13 EXCELLENT HEALTH BENEFITS OF GINGERBREAD (NO. 9 IS BEST ...
Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
- Source of Iron. The first health benefit provided by gingerbread is the presence of iron in it. In fact, by consuming one serving of 100g gingerbread, then you can achieve the benefits of 16% iron.
- Source of Calcium. Next, one of the health benefits of gingerbread is to give you the good source of calcium. In this case, gingerbread provides 7% calcium of your recommended daily intake per one serving.
- Source of Sodium. We cannot deny that gingerbread provides the great source of minerals. At this point of the statement, gingerbread can give you 13% of sodium per serving for your recommended daily intake.
- Source of Potassium. One of the health benefits of gingerbread is to provide the source of potassium. We know that potassium is one of the essential minerals to promote the body function.
- Source of Protein. By consuming one serving of 100g gingerbread, then you can get 7% of recommended daily intake. This will bring health benefits for you such as boosting the energy level.
- Source of Magnesium. A kind of minerals which is contained in gingerbread is the presence of gingerbread. It has shown that gingerbread can give you the excellent health benefits of magnesium.
- Source of Folate. Consequently, by consuming gingerbread, then you can achieve the health benefits of folate as well. In this case, gingerbread can give the positive result in promoting the body function due to the presence of folate.
- Source of Niacin. The next health benefit of gingerbread is to give you the benefits of niacin. In fact, gingerbread will give you the amount of niacin to promote the body functions such as supporting the proper brain function and helps to treat arthritis.
- Have Antioxidant properties. If you consume gingerbread that has the ginger and clove ingredients, the content of those ingredients will add the nutritional value.
- Acts as Anti-inflammatory. Related with the previous statement, gingerbread has shown its potential effect to reduce cancer. This is related to the presence of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory effects in ginger.
GINGERBREAD MEN | RICARDO
4/5 (29)Category DessertsServings 25Total Time 40 mins
- In a bowl, combine the water and sugar. If necessary, add warm water, 5 ml (1 teaspoon) at a time, until very smooth. Add food coloring, if desired.
GINGERBREAD MEN RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (41)Total Time 22 minsCategory DessertCalories 84 per serving
OLD-FASHIONED GINGERBREAD MEN RECIPE | REAL SIMPLE
4/5 (388)Total Time 3 hrs 30 minsServings 36Calories 164 per serving
- Combine the flour, baking soda, salt, and spices in a large bowl; set aside. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter, brown sugar, and egg on medium until smooth. Add the molasses and beat until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add the vanilla. Stir in the flour mixture 1 cup at a time, blending until smooth. The dough should gather into a semi-firm mass. (If it's not firm, add another 1/4 to 1/2 cup flour, but not enough to make it crumbly.)
- Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface. Divide in half. Flatten into disks and wrap in plastic. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 1 week.
- Preheat oven to 350° F. On a floured surface, roll each disk to 1/8 inch thick. Use gingerbread-man cutters to make shapes. Transfer them to a large, parchment-lined baking sheet, spacing them about 1 inch apart. Decorate, if desired. Bake until firm to the touch, about 12 minutes. Cool slightly before transferring to a rack.
GINGERBREAD MEN FOR PURIM - FAMILY-FRIENDS-FOOD
- Place the flour, baking powder, sugar, ginger and mixed spice into a mixing bowl and stir together.
- Add about half the water and contine to mix. At this point you can discard the spoon and begin to work the mixture by hand. Gradully the crumbs will start to clump together as you squeeze and smoosh the mixture. If neccessary, add the water a few drops at a time and mix well in. You probably won't need all the water.
- Once the mixture has formed a crumbly ball, tip it out onto the counter and continue to smoosh and knead. After about 5 minutes of kneading you should have a ball of smooth, stiff dough. If the dough becomes too sticky, sprinkle a tbsp of flour onto the work surface and incorporate just enough of it to prevent stickiness.
HISTORY OF GINGERBREAD | THE HISTORY KITCHEN | PBS FOOD
Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
EASY GINGERBREAD COOKIES - READER'S DIGEST CANADA
Servings 24Estimated Reading Time 50 secsCategory CookiesTotal Time 8 mins
GINGERBREAD MAN SUGAR COOKIES - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
Ratings 2Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 50 mins
WHOLE WHEAT GINGERBREAD MEN | FOOD DOODLES
Reviews 21Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
THE GINGERBREAD MAN - WIKIPEDIA
Estimated Reading Time 9 mins
CLASSIC HOLIDAY GINGERBREAD MEN - PUDGE FACTOR
5/5 (2)Total Time 3 hrs 35 minsCategory Christmas, CookiesCalories 189 per serving
GINGERBREAD MEN RECIPE - BBC FOOD
Cuisine BritishCategory Cakes And BakingServings 20
GINGERBREAD MEN RECIPE FOR CHRISTMAS - KIDSPOT
Cuisine AustralianTotal Time 30 minsCategory Afternoon Tea, Lunch Box, Morning Tea, Snack
THIS TRIED-AND-TESTED GINGERBREAD MEN RECIPE IS ...
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
BEST MINI GINGERBREAD MEN RECIPE - COUNTRYLIVING.COM
Cuisine AmericanCategory Christmas, Winter, DessertServings 120-132Total Time 4 hrs 35 mins
GINGERBREAD MEN RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN | FOOD …
Servings 24-36Category DessertAuthor Food Network KitchenDifficulty Easy
GINGERBREAD COOKIES (GINGERBREAD MEN) - JOYFOODSUNSHINE
[HOMEMADE] GINGERBREAD MAN : FOOD
BUTTERY GINGERBREAD MEN | CANADIAN LIVING
FOOD.COM - GINGERBREAD MEN IN A BUBBLE BATH
GINGERBREAD MEN 3 | CANADIAN LIVING
GINGERBREAD MEN RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
ARE GINGERBREAD MEN, UH, CANNIBAL PROPAGANDA?
GINGERBREAD MEN COOKIES RECIPE [CHRISTMAS SPECIAL] - THEFOODXP
GINGERBREAD MEN : AMAZON.CA: GROCERY & GOURMET FOOD
THE BEST GINGERBREAD MAN COOKIE FOR DECORATING--IT TASTES ...
DO GINGERBREAD MEN HAVE ROOTS IN CANNIBALISM?
GINGERBREAD MEN RECIPE - OLIVEMAGAZINE
GINGERBREAD MEN - WESTERN HIGHLIGHTS
GINGERBREAD MEN COOKIES - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS