HONEY MUSTARD GRILLED CHICKEN
- ⅓ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon steak sauce
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat the grill for medium heat.
- In a shallow bowl, mix the mustard, honey, mayonnaise, and steak sauce. Set aside a small amount of the honey mustard sauce for basting, and dip the chicken into the remaining sauce to coat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill chicken over indirect heat for 18 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally, or until juices run clear. Baste occasionally with the reserved sauce during the last 10 minutes. Watch carefully to prevent burning!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 265.9 calories, Carbohydrate 22 g, Cholesterol 69.8 mg, Fat 8.3 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 24.7 g, SaturatedFat 1.6 g, Sodium 617.6 mg, Sugar 17.5 g
EASY GRILLED HONEY-DIJON CHICKEN
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for grill
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, butterflied
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- In a small bowl, add the honey, mustard, 1 tablespoon of oil and salt and pepper, to taste. Mix well and put the mixture into a large plastic resealable bag. Add the chicken, seal the bag and shake to incorporate. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Remove the chicken from the bag and arrange it on a well-oiled grill. Cook until a nice crust forms on both sides, about 4 to 5 minutes per side. Let the chicken rest on a serving platter for 10 minutes before serving. Serve with lime wedges.
MUSTARD CHICKEN BREASTS
Curry powder, lemon juice, honey and mustard make a lip-smacking sauce for paprika-sprinkled chicken that is cooked in the microwave. The made-in minutes main dish is a favorite with my family, and I'm sure it will be with yours, too. -Tina Footen, Nampa, Idaho
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves (6 ounces each), skin removed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Arrange chicken in a 9- or 10-in. microwave-safe pie plate, with the thickest side toward the outside of the plate. Sprinkle with paprika; top with lemon slices. Cover and microwave, on high for 6-8 minutes, rotating dish a half turn once. , In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until heated through; stir. , Drain chicken; top with sauce. Cover and cook on high for 1-1/2 minutes until a thermometer reads 170°.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 232 calories, Fat 3g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 63mg cholesterol, Sodium 332mg sodium, Carbohydrate 28g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 27g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
Top Asked Questions
How to cook Honey mustard chicken on the grill?Split sauce: Reserve 4 tablespoons of sauce and then pour the remaining honey mustard mixture over the chicken. Cover with plastic wrap and let it sit for about 30-45 minutes at room temperature. Grill Chicken: Preheat the grill on medium-medium high heat, grill chicken for about 6 to 7 minutes per side or until chicken is done.
How to cook Honey Dijon chicken on the grill?Directions In a small bowl, add the honey, mustard, 1 tablespoon of oil and salt and pepper, to taste. Mix well and put the mixture into a large plastic resealable bag. Preheat the grill to medium heat. Remove the chicken from the bag and arrange it on a well-oiled grill. Cook until a nice crust forms on both sides, about 4 to 5 minutes per side.
What kind of sauce to use on honey mustard chicken?Pack a little honey mustard vinaigrette on the side and toss it when you’re ready to eat! These honey mustard chicken breasts are grilled to perfection with a delicious homemade honey mustard sauce. Mix together Dijon, honey, soy sauce and lemon juice. Remove 3 tablespoons of the Honey Mustard Sauce and set aside.
What's the best way to make mustard chicken?Arrange chicken in a 9- or 10-in. microwave-safe pie plate, with the thickest side toward the outside of the plate. Sprinkle with paprika; top with lemon slices. Cover and microwave, on high for 6-8 minutes, rotating dish a half turn once. In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
Egg whites vary in size, and the quantity of whites used in a meringue affects its texture. When making these cookies, it's best to use a liquid measuring...
Provided by Gina Marie Miraglia Eriquez
Provided by Chuck Williams
Provided by Frank Randazzo
These low-carb, gluten-free hamburger buns are made with ground almonds, coconut flour, and flax seed.
Provided by myketorecipes
Provided by Daniel Humm
A delicious combination of red pepper sauce, fresh basil, almonds, broccoli florets, and pasta.
Provided by jessica
A brilliant recipe for making with children, making classic custard creams in your favourite shapes.
Provided by simonbeal
My daughter-in-law (and Test Kitchen gal), Krissi, is a rice pudding aficionado and she gives this recipe two enthusiastic thumbs-up. If you've never made...
Provided by maureen gorman
Provided by Lora Zarubin
Provided by á-32809
Serve up a cheesy dinnertime classic with the Turkey and Broccoli Casserole Recipe. Condensed cheddar cheese soup makes this Turkey and Broccoli Casserole...
Provided by My Food and Family
Provided by My Food and Family
Chocolate and peanut butter are at it again, this time in a refrigerator pie that delivers all the creamy goodness you can pour into a cookie crust.
Provided by My Food and Family
People also searched
More about "grilled honey mustard chicken breasts food"
GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS WITH HONEY-DIJON MARINADE …
5/5 (1)Total Time 2 hrs 25 minsCategory Main DishCalories 359 per serving
- Combine the honey, mustard, measured olive oil, garlic, salt, and black pepper to taste in a large zipper-lock plastic bag.
HONEY MUSTARD GRILLED CHICKEN – MODERN HONEY
5/5 (2)Category DinnerCuisine AmericanTotal Time 40 mins
- Pour 1/2 of honey mustard marinade into bag with chicken. Set aside remaining honey mustard sauce to use to baste on the chicken. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
GRILLED HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN | THE RECIPE CRITIC
5/5 (2)Calories 410 per servingCategory Dinner
- Whisk all ingredients in a small bowl. Reserve 4 tablespoons of sauce and then pour the remaining honey mustard mixture over the chicken, toss and cover with plastic wrap and let it sit for about 30-45 minutes at room temperature.
- Preheat the grill on medium-medium high heat, grill chicken for about 6 to 7 minutes per side or until chicken is done.
- Pour the reserved honey-mustard sauce over chicken and let rest under foil for about 5 minutes. Serve.
GRILLED HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN BREAST - FOOD WINE AND …
Cuisine MediterraneanTotal Time 1 hrCategory ChickenCalories 223 per serving
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk or mix together with a fork the honey, Dijon mustard, olive oil and seasonings. Pull out a half cup of the mixture and store in in the refrigerator in a jar or container with a top. We will use this as a marinade while the chicken cooks.
- Place the chicken is a zip top or similar reusable bag and pour the remaining liquid over it. Seal the bag shut and shake the ingredients around to assure that the chicken becomes covered with the marinade. Then refrigerate for at least thirty minutes.
- When you are ready to grill your chicken, preheat the grill to a medium heat. Also, prep the grilling surface for nonstick as desired (I use nonstick spray on the grates before placing the grates on the grill).
GRILLED HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN - FOREMAN GRILL RECIPES
4/5 (43)Servings 4Cuisine AmericanCategory Main Course See details »