HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE SRIRACHA SAUCE
- 1 pound red jalapeno peppers, stems cut off
- ½ pound red serrano peppers, stems cut off
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- ⅓ cup water
- ½ cup distilled white vinegar
- Chop jalapeno and serrano peppers, retaining seeds and membranes, and place into a blender with garlic, brown sugar, salt, and water. Blend until smooth, pulsing several times to start.
- Transfer puree into a large glass container such as a large jar or pitcher. Cover container with plastic wrap and place into a cool dark location for 3 to 5 days, stirring once a day. The mixture will begin to bubble and ferment. Scrape down the sides during each stirring. Rewrap after every stirring and return to a cool, dark place until mixture is bubbly.
- Pour fermented mixture back into blender with vinegar; blend until smooth. Strain mixture through a fine mesh strainer into a saucepan, pushing as much of the pulp as possible through the strainer into the sauce. Discard remaining pulp, seeds, and skin left in strainer.
- Place saucepan on a burner and bring sauce to a boil, stirring often, until reduced to your desired thickness, 5 to 10 minutes. Skim foam if desired.
- Remove saucepan from heat and let sauce cool to room temperature. Sauce will thicken a little when cooled. Transfer sauce to jars or bottles and refrigerate.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 16 calories, Carbohydrate 3.6 g, Fat 0.2 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 0.5 g, Sodium 241.8 mg, Sugar 2.6 g
EASY HOMEMADE SRIRACHA SAUCE
Rooster Sauce! It's not your typical vinegar based cayenne sauce because it's thicker, sweeter and way more versatile. It's great on everything and it brings the perfect blend of thai chile heat, garlic, and a subtle sweetness that makes every drop of sweat worth it. Try it in soups, eggs, pizza, noodles, tacos, steak, chicken.... you get it. There are entire cookbooks dedicated to incorporating Sriracha sauce in to every recipe! The ingredients are simple enough and the process only takes a few minutes. The only special tools you need are a food processor and some clean hot sauce bottles or jars. I use a mini chopper that works well and I've used a blender which gets the job done too.
Provided by Peppermeister1
Yield 1 1/2 cups, 30 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- 1 1/2 cups chopped Thai peppers (I use 20 mature Kung Pao chiles, use whatever you have access to)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (or palm sugar, if youÃ¢ ve got it, for a more authentic touch)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- Rough chop the chiles (seeds in) and garlic and add all ingredients to food processor and chop away until you get a smooth sauce.
- You can add filtered water to the mixture to get your desired consistency. Pour mixture right into jars and leave in fridge. It will get better every day until it's gone.
- If you have a strainer and don't like texture to your sauce, feel free to get fancy and use it. The sauce will keep in your fridge for a month (but you'll finish it before then).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 4.5, Sodium 155.4, Carbohydrate 1.1, Sugar 0.9
I've recently discovered srircha hot chili sauce. It's the red sauce with the green twisty cap and rooster on the lable in the Asian aisle of your grocer. Probably the sauce that you've noticed for years and years and always thought naaaaawwww. Well let me tell you, I, too, never thought to buy it until ZWT #6 Asian Tag and it's not too late for you, either. It's got a sweet heat that can easily become your secret weapon. For another recipe for srircha mayo, see Recipe #431714.
Provided by gailanng
Yield 1 cup, 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup sriracha hot chili sauce
- In a bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, mustard, and sriracha.
- Store in an air-tight container for up to a month.
- Use as a condiment on burgers, hot dogs, fries, sandwiches, dipping sauce, chips, chicken, fish (fried or baked), etc. Easily doubles.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 8, Fat 0.5, Sodium 366.2, Carbohydrate 0.7, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 0.2, Protein 0.5
Egg whites vary in size, and the quantity of whites used in a meringue affects its texture. When making these cookies, it's best to use a liquid measuring...
Provided by Gina Marie Miraglia Eriquez
Provided by Chuck Williams
Provided by Frank Randazzo
These low-carb, gluten-free hamburger buns are made with ground almonds, coconut flour, and flax seed.
Provided by myketorecipes
Provided by Daniel Humm
A delicious combination of red pepper sauce, fresh basil, almonds, broccoli florets, and pasta.
Provided by jessica
A brilliant recipe for making with children, making classic custard creams in your favourite shapes.
Provided by simonbeal
My daughter-in-law (and Test Kitchen gal), Krissi, is a rice pudding aficionado and she gives this recipe two enthusiastic thumbs-up. If you've never made...
Provided by maureen gorman
Provided by Lora Zarubin
Provided by á-32809
Serve up a cheesy dinnertime classic with the Turkey and Broccoli Casserole Recipe. Condensed cheddar cheese soup makes this Turkey and Broccoli Casserole...
Provided by My Food and Family
Provided by My Food and Family
Chocolate and peanut butter are at it again, this time in a refrigerator pie that delivers all the creamy goodness you can pour into a cookie crust.
Provided by My Food and Family
People also searched
More about "homemade sriracha mayo sauce food"
HOMEMADE SRIRACHA RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK
Category CondimentSteps 3Difficulty EasyTotal Time 45 mins
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add the chiles and let cook 2 to 3 minutes, then drain and cool. Wearing clean kitchen gloves, cut off and discard the stems and set aside the chiles.
- Heat the oil in a skillet pan over medium-high heat, then fry the shallots until translucent. Add the tomatoes and bring to a simmer, then turn off the heat and let cool.
- Pour the tomato mixture into a blender and add the chiles, vinegar, fish sauce, sugar and garlic and blend until smooth. Transfer to a clean jar or bottle and store in the fridge for up to 10 days.
CREAMY SRIRACHA MAYO RECIPE - CHILI PEPPER MADNESS
5/5 (8)Total Time 6 minsCategory Appetizer, SauceCalories 76 per serving
- Whisk together the mayo, Sriracha chili sauce, lemon juice, garlic and a pinch of salt in a small bowl. Make sure it is nicely blended.
SRIRACHA MAYONNAISE RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
4.4/5 (11)Servings 8
HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN SRIRACHA MAYONNAISE
4.1/5 (21)Total Time 5 minsCategory Lunch, Dinner, Condiment, SauceCalories 96 per serving
SRIRACHA MAYO RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
5/5 (3)Total Time 5 minsCategory Side Dish, Sauces And Condiments, SaucesCalories 101 per serving
28 PALEO SRIRACHA RECIPES TO KICK IT UP A NOTCH - PALEO GRUBS
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
10 BEST SRIRACHA MUSTARD SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
HONEY SRIRACHA SAUCE WITH MAYONNAISE RECIPE - FRESH ...
Cuisine CondimentEstimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 1Total Time 5 mins
- In a bowl, whisk together Sriracha sauce, honey, mayo and rice vinegar. You could substitute rice vinegar for lime juice or apple cider, however, rice vinegar tend to be more subtle when it comes to sourness.
SRIRACHA MAYO DIPPING SAUCE - SMACK OF FLAVOR
Servings 1Total Time 3 mins
- In a jar or vessel slightly larger than the head of your immersion blender combine a whole egg, fresh lime juice and dijon mustard. It is important that the blades are able to reach this mixture.
- Place the head of the immersion blender so it sits on the bottom of the jar. Turn the blender on high but do NOT pulse or move. Allow mayo to form.
- As the mayo forms slowly move the blender head up until it has emulsified completely. Once the mayo has started to form, you can move the blender up and down a bit to completely mix.
SPICY SRIRACHA MAYO SAUCE - TASTES OF HOMEMADE
4.8/5 (32)Total Time 5 minsCategory Sauces And SpreadsCalories 200 per serving
SPICY MAYO SAUCE - A SOUTHERN SOUL
5/5 (1)Servings 7Cuisine AmericanCategory Appetizer, Extras
SPICY SRIRACHA MAYO SAUCE RECIPE 🥣 MASALAHERB.COM
4.6/5 (5)Total Time 3 minsCategory CondimentCalories 296 per serving
SPICY SRIRACHA MAYONNAISE - HOT ROD'S RECIPES
5/5 (2)Total Time 5 minsCategory Condiments, Sauces & Dry RubsCalories 112 per serving
- In a mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, Sriracha, Lemon Juice, Honey and green onions. Stir until well combined. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Let the sauce sit for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator. This will allow all the flavors to meld. You can use it immediately, but the longer you let it sit in the refrigerator, the more flavorful it will be.
SRIRACHA MAYO RECIPE - THE TRAVEL PALATE
5/5 (1)Total Time 5 minsCategory CondimentsCalories 192 per serving
QUICK AND EASY SRIRACHA MAYO RECIPE | JULIE BLANNER
Ratings 1Calories 96 per servingCategory Condiment
HOMEMADE SRIRACHA MAYO - HOME - ONE HAPPY HOUSEWIFE
Ratings 5Calories 129 per servingCategory Condiment
SPICY SRIRACHA MAYO RECIPE (DIP OR SAUCE!) - EVOLVING TABLE
Ratings 2Calories 96 per servingCategory Dip, Sauce
SRIRACHA MAYO RECIPE - CREAMY CHILI HOT SAUCE- SPICY MAYO ...
5/5 (3)Calories 48 per servingCategory Sauce, Side Dish, Snack
- In bowl, combine ingredients until smooth (mayonnaise, Sriracha sauce, lemon or lime juice, soy sauce, and salt).
VEGAN SPICY MAYO RECIPE - RUNNING ON REAL FOOD
5/5 (5)Total Time 8 hrsCategory SauceCalories 116 per serving
- Place the cashews in a bowl and cover with water. Soak for at least 8 hours up to overnight. When ready to make the mayo, drain and rinse well
- Add the drained, soaked cashews to a blender with the rest of the ingredients. Start blending on low then slowly increase speed and blend on high until smooth and creamy. You may need to stop a few times to scrape down the sides.
5-INGREDIENT SRIRACHA MAYO | FOODLOVE.COM
Reviews 1Category Sauces & SpreadsServings 1Total Time 5 mins
CREAMY SRIRACHA MAYO (ONLY 2 INGREDIENTS!) - 40 APRONS
Cuisine Asian / AmericanTotal Time 5 minsCategory CondimentCalories 153 per serving
HOW TO MAKE SPICY MAYO (SRIRACHA MAYO RECIPE) | WHOLESOME YUM
5/5 (5)Calories 83 per servingCategory Condiment
SRIRACHA MAYO | KITCHEN NOSTALGIA
Cuisine AmericanCategory Side DishServings 2Estimated Reading Time 1 min
SRIRACHA MAYONNAISE RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
Cuisine ATotal Time 6 minsCategory Dip, Sauce & CondimentCalories 1548 per serving
SRIRACHA MAYO DIPPING SAUCE - WHOLESOME FARMHOUSE RECIPES
Ratings 2Calories 77 per servingCategory Appetizer, Lunch, Snack
EASY SRIRACHA MAYO RECIPE [INSPIRED BY GUY FIERI] — THE ...
Cuisine AmericanCategory Appetizer, Condiment, Side DishServings 8Total Time 10 mins
VEGAN SRIRACHA MAYO WITH CASHEWS | FOODACIOUSLY
Cuisine ThaiTotal Time 5 minsCategory Sauces & CreamsCalories 80 per serving
SRIRACHA MAYO RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN | FOOD …
Servings 1Category CondimentAuthor Food Network KitchenDifficulty Easy
SPICY SRIRACHA MAYO RECIPE | EASY SAUCE RECIPES
Ratings 2Calories 67 per servingCategory Condiment, Sauce
SRIRACHA DIPPING SAUCE THAT'S PERFECT FOR FRENCH FRIES
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 4 minsCategory Side DishCalories 201 per serving
SRIRACHA MAYONNAISE PLUS-ONE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
SRIRACHA MAYONNAISE SAUCE RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
R/FOOD - [HOMEMADE] AIR FRIED PICKLES WITH A SRIRACHA MAYO ...
18 BEST SRIRACHA MAYO RECIPE IDEAS | HOT SAUCE RECIPES ...
CREAMY SRIRACHA MAYO | EASY SAUCE RECIPES
7 BEST HOMEMADE SRIRACHA SAUCE IDEAS | SRIRACHA, SRIRACHA ...
SRIRACHA MAYONNAISE RECIPE IDEAS - CHOWHOUND
HOW TO MAKE SPICY MAYO FOR SUSHI WITHOUT SRIRACHA 2021
SPICY SRIRACHA MAYO RECIPE | RECIPE | RECIPES, HOMEMADE ...
HOMEMADE SRIRACHA SAUCE RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
SRIRACHA MAYONNAISE SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
IS SRIRACHA MAYO GLUTEN FREE - LIME.ENERGIAHIDRAULICA.ORG
SALMON WITH SRIRACHA SAUCE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
SRIRACHA MAYO DIPPING SAUCE | RECIPELION.COM
10 BEST SRIRACHA MAYONNAISE SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
SRIRACHA MAYO - PETER'S FOOD ADVENTURES