PEACH-BASIL WHITE SANGRIA
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle Pinot Grigio
- 1 fresh peach, chopped
- ½ cup peach schnapps
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- ice cubes
- 1 fresh peach, sliced
- Stir Pinot Grigio, 1 chopped peach, peach schnapps, basil, and agave nectar together in a pitcher; add ice. Pour into glasses and garnish with peach slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 202 calories, Carbohydrate 19.5 g, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 0.2 g, Sodium 10.2 mg, Sugar 16.3 g
WHITE PEACHY SANGRIA
- 4 (750 milliliter) bottles moscato wine
- 4 (12 fluid ounce) cans or bottles lemon-lime soda (such as Sprite®)
- 1 cup brandy
- 1 cup peach schnapps
- 2 fresh peaches, pitted and sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) package fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 mangos - peeled, seeded, and sliced
- ½ fresh pineapple - peeled, cored, and cut into chunks
- 1 (6 ounce) container fresh raspberries
- Stir moscato wine, lemon-lime soda, brandy, peach schnapps, peaches, strawberries, mangos, pineapple chunks, and raspberries together in a large container and chill 8 hours or overnight.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 375.8 calories, Carbohydrate 40.9 g, Fat 0.2 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 0.7 g, Sodium 23.5 mg, Sugar 22 g
WHITE PEACH SANGRIA
Provided by Bobby Flay
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- 1 bottle white wine (Spanish table wine)
- 3 ounces brandy
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 2 ounces simple syrup (equal parts sugar and water brought to a boil for 2 minutes in a small saucepan) and cooled
- 3 ounces white peach puree (peel peaches, remove pit and puree in a blender with a small amount of water)
- Fresh peaches, oranges, and apples sliced
- Place all ingredients in a pitcher and stir to mix. Refrigerate at least 8 hours or up to 48 hours. Serve over ice.
Top Asked Questions
How would you describe this peach Sangria?Dry, crisp, fruity with not too much sweetness in how would describe this peach sangria. I just can't do all those sweet, sugary sangrias. Want to, but then when I get a glass I can't finish it. Sweets just are not my thing. Frozen Sliced Peaches and a bottle of chilled white dry wine.
What do you do with fresh peaches and Basil?Fresh Peach Salad Recipe with Basil: Peaches, basil leaves, and goat cheese mixed together with a touch of honey for sweetness. Place the peaches in a bowl. Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with salt. Toss to coat. Gently fold in basil and chevre.
What is Peacock Sangria?Peach Sangria is a crisp white wine sangria made with frozen peaches, peach schnapps, and vodka mixed with a bottle of white wine. Because, sometimes, a woman just needs a whole pitcher of sangria, peach sangria to be exact.
What can you do with Peaches?Peaches are a sweet fruit that can be enjoyed during hot weather as a quick and healthy pick-me-up. These are our very best peach recipes, including ideas for salsa, ice cream, pancakes, peach cobbler, salad, smoothies, peach pie, peach crisp, preserves, parfaits and more.
Egg whites vary in size, and the quantity of whites used in a meringue affects its texture. When making these cookies, it's best to use a liquid measuring...
Provided by Gina Marie Miraglia Eriquez
Provided by Chuck Williams
Provided by Frank Randazzo
These low-carb, gluten-free hamburger buns are made with ground almonds, coconut flour, and flax seed.
Provided by myketorecipes
Provided by Daniel Humm
A delicious combination of red pepper sauce, fresh basil, almonds, broccoli florets, and pasta.
Provided by jessica
A brilliant recipe for making with children, making classic custard creams in your favourite shapes.
Provided by simonbeal
My daughter-in-law (and Test Kitchen gal), Krissi, is a rice pudding aficionado and she gives this recipe two enthusiastic thumbs-up. If you've never made...
Provided by maureen gorman
Provided by Lora Zarubin
Provided by á-32809
Serve up a cheesy dinnertime classic with the Turkey and Broccoli Casserole Recipe. Condensed cheddar cheese soup makes this Turkey and Broccoli Casserole...
Provided by My Food and Family
Provided by My Food and Family
Chocolate and peanut butter are at it again, this time in a refrigerator pie that delivers all the creamy goodness you can pour into a cookie crust.
Provided by My Food and Family
More about "peachbasilsangria food"
SPARKLING PEACH SANGRIA RECIPE - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
5/5 (2)Total Time 5 minsCategory CocktailCalories 181 per serving
PEACH AND BASIL WHITE WINE SANGRIA | THRIFTY FOODS RECIPES
Servings 12Total Time 11 mins
10 BEST PEACH SANGRIA WITH PEACH SCHNAPPS RECIPES | YUMMLY
PEACH BASIL SANGRIA RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (3)Total Time 5 minsCategory BeveragesCalories 122 per serving
PEACH SANGRIA RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
5/5 (11)Total Time 4 hrs 20 minsCategory World Cuisine, Latin American, MexicanCalories 214 per serving
EASY PEACH MELBA DESSERT RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
24 BEST KIELBASA AND SMOKED SAUSAGE RECIPES
PEACH-BASIL SANGRIA RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
5/5 (72)Total Time 10 minsCategory Drinks Recipes, Sangria RecipesCalories 422 per serving
- In a saucepan, combine the sugar, basil leaves, half of the peach nectar and lemon juice. Bring to a simmer, crushing the basil leaves with the back of a spoon to release their flavor. Simmer just long enough to melt the sugar, then remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Strain the basil mixture into a pitcher filled with ice cubes. Pour in wine and remaining peach nectar. Stir briefly and serve.
SUMMER PEACH AND BASIL SANGRIA - THE VIEW FROM GREAT ISLAND
3.7/5 (30)Total Time 15 minsCategory BeverageCalories 184 per serving
- To make the basil simple syrup, combine the water and sugar in a saucepan and stir to dissolve the sugar. Add the basil leaves and crush them with the back of a spoon to release their flavor. Bring the pan to a boil, and then turn off the heat and let cool completely in the pan. Then strain the syrup through a fine mesh seive into a glass jar. Refrigerate until needed.
- Combine the wine, brandy, sliced peaches, basil leaves, and basil syrup, if using. Let this hang out in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight. Just before serving add the seltzer water. Serve the sangria over ice garnished with fresh peach slices and a basil leaf.
PEACH AND BASIL WHITE SANGRIA – EASY CHEESY VEGETARIAN
Reviews 37Estimated Reading Time 3 minsCategory DrinkTotal Time 5 mins
- Add two of the sliced peaches to a high-powered blender. Blend until well chopped, then add the wine, and blend again until no lumps remain. At this point, you can pass the mixture through a fine mesh or muslin if you like (I didn't bother).
- Add the lemonade and basil leaves, and mix well. Add the remaining peach slices, and serve over ice.
SPARKLING PEACH BASIL SANGRIA COCKTAIL RECIPE
5/5 (4)Total Time 17 minsServings 4Calories 398 per serving
- In a medium size sauce pan, combine the peach nectar, sugar and lime juice. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook until the sugar is dissolved, just 1 or 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and add in 1 cup basil leaves. Crush and muddle the basil leaves in the mixture to release the flavor. Pour the peach basil mixture into a heat proof container, then refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or up to 4 days. The longer it sits, the more basil flavor there will be.
- When ready to serve, strain the peach basil in large pitcher, discarding the used basil leaves. Combine the strained peach basil mixture with the sparkling wine and vodka (if using vodka), then add in 1 sliced lime, 1 sliced peach and 1/2 cup basil leaves. Stir to combine. Serve in a tall glass with ice and garnish with a wedge.
PEACH SANGRIA RECIPE | EATINGWELL
Category Healthy Summer Punch RecipesCalories 168 per serving
PEACH-AND-BASIL CRUMBLES RECIPE | MARTHA STEWART
5/5 (43)Category Food & Cooking, Dessert & Treats RecipesServings 4Total Time 40 mins
PEACH-BASIL ROSE SANGRIA | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
5/5 (1)Calories 189 per servingTotal Time 8 hrs 10 mins
PEACH SANGRIA - THE FARMWIFE DRINKS
Reviews 5Servings 4Cuisine ItalianCategory Drinks
PEACH WHITE-WINE SANGRIA RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
3.7/5 (14)Total Time 1 hr 30 minsServings 8-10
PEACH BASIL SANGRIA - CAMILLE STYLES
Reviews 8Servings 4-6
AMAZING PEACH SANGRIA | ALLRECIPES
Servings 4Total Time 8 hrs 10 minsCategory Drinks Recipes, Sangria RecipesCalories 370 per serving
PEACH SANGRIA - EASY AND REFRESHING CHILLED WHITE SANGRIA ...
4.9/5 (19)Calories 222 per servingCategory Drinks
BEST PEACH SANGRIA RECIPE [VIDEO] - SWEET AND SAVORY MEALS
Ratings 4Calories 277 per servingCategory Drinks
VIRGIN WHITE PEACH SANGRIA - OUR BEST BITES
5/5 (16)Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
FRESH PEACH SALAD RECIPE WITH BASIL - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
5/5 (29)Total Time 10 minsCategory Healthy, Salad, Side DishCalories 99 per serving
PEACH BASIL SANGRIA – BONNIE PLANTS
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
INSPIRALIZED: WHITE PEACH AND BASIL SANGRIA
Estimated Reading Time 3 minsTotal Time 10 mins
RECIPE - PEACH SANGRIA - LCBO
PEACH, BASIL BALSAMIC RECIPE | MY LITTLE ITALIAN KITCHEN
RECIPES WITH PEACHES | TASTE OF HOME
15 BEST KIELBASA RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
FRESH PEACH SANGRIA - HAMILTONBEACH.CA
PEACH-BASIL SANGRIA | RECIPE | SANGRIA, BASIL, PEACH
THE BEST PEACH WHITE WINE SANGRIA – 5 ... - MISS WISH
PEACH-BASIL WHITE SANGRIA | RECIPE | WHITE SANGRIA, WHITE ...
PEACH BASIL SANGRIA RECIPES
PEACH-BASIL SANGRIA | SANGRIA, ORANGE SANGRIA RECIPES ...
PIN ON DRINKS - PINTEREST
PEA AND BASIL SPAGHETTI | RICARDO
PEACH-BASIL SANGRIA RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
10 BEST PEACH VODKA SANGRIA RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST PEACH SANGRIA WITH PEACH WINE RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST WHITE PEACH SANGRIA PEACH SCHNAPPS RECIPES | YUMMLY
PEACH BASIL WHITE SANGRIA RECIPES
32 JUICY PEACH RECIPES FOR THE SUMMER | CHATELAINE
PEACH BASIL SANGRIA | SANGRIA INGREDIENTS, YUMMY DRINKS ...