PIZZA DOUGH I
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- Combine flour, salt, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl. Mix in oil and warm water. Spread out on a large pizza pan. Top as desired.
- Bake at 375 degrees C (190 degrees C) for 20 to 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 111.8 calories, Carbohydrate 20.1 g, Fat 2.1 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 2.8 g, SaturatedFat 0.3 g, Sodium 156.2 mg, Sugar 0.9 g
QUICK BASIC PIZZA DOUGH
This homemade pizza crust comes together quickly-give the dough time to rise and a couple of kneads, and it's done! Use it as a base for your favorite pie and have an at-home pizza night.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes 2 pounds
Number Of Ingredients 5
- 2 envelopes (1/4 ounce each) active dry yeast (not rapid-rise)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for bowl and brushing
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled), plus more for dusting
- Pour 1 1/2 cups warm water into a large bowl; sprinkle with yeast and let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes.
- Whisk sugar, oil, and salt into yeast mixture. Add flour and stir until a sticky dough forms. Transfer dough to an oiled bowl and brush top with oil. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm, draft-free place until dough has doubled in bulk, about 1 hour. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and gently knead 1 or 2 times before using.
- Dough can be stored in an oiled bowl, covered with plastic, in refrigerator up to 2 hours. To freeze, wrap dough in plastic and freeze in a resealable freezer bag up to 3 months. If you plan to use it in a recipe that calls for half a batch, divide it before freezing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 308 g, Fat 8 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 7 g
Provided by Tyler Florence
Yield 3 pizza crusts
Number Of Ingredients 6
- 1 package active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cups 00 flour, plus more for dusting
- In the bowl of a standing electric mixer fitted with a dough hook, combine the yeast, sugar, and warm water; stir gently to dissolve. Let the mixture stand until the yeast comes alive and starts to foam, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Turn the mixer on low and add the salt and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the flour, a little at a time, mixing at the lowest speed until all the flour has been incorporated. When the dough starts to come together, increase the speed to medium; stop the machine periodically to scrape the dough off the hook. Get a feel for the dough by squeezing a small amount together: if it's crumbly, add more water; if it's sticky, add more flour - 1 tablespoon at a time. Mix until the dough gathers into a ball, this should take about 5 minutes.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and fold it over itself a few times; kneading until it's smooth and elastic. Form the dough into a round and place in a lightly oiled bowl, turn it over to coat. Cover with plastic wrap or a damp towel and let it rise in a warm spot (i.e. over a gas pilot light) until doubled in size, about 1 hour. This is a good time to stick a pizza stone in the oven and preheat them to 500 degrees F.
- Once the dough is domed and spongy, turn it out onto a lightly floured counter. Roll and stretch the dough into a cylinder and divide into 3 equal pieces. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes so it will be easier to roll out.
- Roll or pat out a piece of dough into a 12 inch circle, about 1/8-inch thick. Dust a pizza paddle with flour and slide it under the pizza dough. Brush the crust with a thin layer of olive oil, and top with your favorite flavors. Slide the pizza onto the hot stone in the oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until the crust is golden and crisp. Repeat with the remaining dough.
Top Asked Questions
How to make pizza dough at home?1 In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes. Advertisement 2 In a large bowl, combine 2 cups bread flour, olive oil, salt, white sugar and the yeast mixture; stir well to combine. ... 3 Turn dough out onto a well floured surface. Form dough into a round and roll out into a pizza crust shape. ...
What is pizza dough made of?The basic recipe for pizza dough is yeast, flour, water, and salt. Sounds simple, right? Well, kind of. First, there’s proofing the yeast for the dough.
How do you make pizza dough with a Cuisinart food processor?Pizza Dough - for 1 pizza! Pizzas are so simple to make with a Cuisinart ® Food Processor that you can throw away the delivery menu! 1. In a medium liquid measuring cup dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Let stand until foamy, about 3 to 5 minutes. Insert metal blade in work bowl and add flour, olive oil and salt.
What makes Italian pizza dough so crispy?Traditional Italian pizza dough is made with just flour, water, salt, and yeast. The pizzas are baked at like 12,000 degrees and give you this amazingly crispy experience. (just kidding, more like 900 degrees.) Since most of us have ovens that go to 550 degrees max, we add a couple ingredients to the dough to help make it extra crispy:
Provided by preachergirl
I saw this trick on "The Secret Life of Cake" on the Food Network. Haven't tried it yet, but I will next time I feel like cheating :lol:
Provided by puppitypup
Make and share this Sausage-And- Zucchini Skillet Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
Provided by SarahBeth
When zucchini season rolls around, you know you'll be looking for a recipe like this: quick and delicious Zucchini Lasagna, ready in an hour.
Provided by My Food and Family
Provided by Mommy Diva
Make and share this Scalloped New Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
Provided by ratherbeswimmin
Our tasters went nuts for these muffins - they're moist, fragrant, and put big old bakery muffins to shame. The orange zest in the glaze kicks up the orange...
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Make and share this Vegetable Spaghetti With Squash Noodles recipe from Food.com.
Provided by 49flavours
"This is a very simple cream filling. It can be frozen, and will not weep! I usually double the recipe for 1 batch of lady locks (approximately 120 cookies.)...
Provided by @MakeItYours
Make and share this Crock Pot Potato Soup recipe from Food.com.
Provided by casha
Slices of potato folded with herbs, butter, and sour cream and then baked to a golden brown. Not your "every day" fare! Irresistibly rich and delicious,...
Provided by Happy Harry 2
When is a Bakewell Tart not a Bakewell Tart is a question often asked? When it is a Bakewell Pudding. I can say that even in Bakewell, the town of origin...
Provided by @MakeItYours
Make and share this Easy French Onion Dip recipe from Food.com.
Provided by vannesakelly
I heard this cookie recipe over the radio about 1950-shortly after my husband and I married. The big spicy treats are so nice and chewy, they remain my...
Provided by @MakeItYours
How to make Giant Spice Cookies Recipe
Provided by @MakeItYours
Provided by Food Network
Chewy fruit cookies are warmed in the microwave and topped with ice cream, chocolate topping and walnuts for a unique sundae.
Provided by My Food and Family
Slightly spiced and super moist applesauce cake goes perfectly with a soft and luscious cream cheese and caramel frosting. This is the stuff fall dreams...
Provided by @MakeItYours
Macaroni is a great addition to this family favorite. Cooking the macaroni with the ground beef and seasonings makes cleanup a snap.
Provided by @MakeItYours
People also searched
More about "pizza dough food"
HOMEMADE PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
Category Uncategorised RecipesCalories 490 per servingTotal Time 20 mins
- In a jug, mix the yeast, sugar and oil into 650ml of lukewarm water and leave for a few minutes, then pour into the well.
- Keep mixing, drawing larger amounts of flour in, and when it all starts to come together, work the rest of the flour in with your clean, flour-dusted hands.
QUICK PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE - NYT COOKING
5/5 Category Pizza And Calzones, Main CourseServings 4Total Time 30 mins
- Put the flour, yeast and salt in a food processor. With the machine running, pour the oil through the feed tube, then add the water in a slow, steady stream. Continue to process for 2 to 3 minutes (the dough should form a rough ball and ride around in the processor). The finished dough should be soft, slightly sticky and elastic. If too dry, add a bit more water; if too wet, a tablespoon or so more flour.
- Bring the dough to room temperature, 15 to 20 minutes. Put a pizza stone in the oven and preheat to 550 degrees. (If you don’t have a stone, oil a rimmed baking sheet and set aside.) Dust a peel or the greased baking sheet generously with cornmeal. Working with the dough in your hands (not flat on a work surface), gently begin to stretch the dough into a circular shape, pressing your fist into the center of the dough and pulling at the edges with your other hand. With both hands, stretch the dough, being careful not to tear it. Working in a circular motion, pull the thicker edges of the dough outward, letting gravity help you. Continue to stretch the dough until it’s relatively even in thickness (the edges will be thicker) and you have the size you want. Carefully lay it on the peel or baking sheet.
HOMEMADE PIZZA DOUGH FROM SCRATCH | FOOD & STYLE
Category Basics & Techniques, Pizzas & FlatbreadsTotal Time 33 minsEstimated Reading Time 5 mins
- Place the yeast and sugar in a medium bowl. Pour the warm water over it and whisk until the yeast dissolves. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes. When the yeast activates (it’ll start to bubble up to the surface), whisk in the salt and olive oil. Add the flour and stir with a wooden spoon until the dough comes together. Turn dough over on your work surface and start kneading it. In the beginning, the dough will be sticky. If it sticks a little to the counter top, that’s fine. Try to knead a little faster to prevent it from sticking. If it sticks a lot, add as little flour as you can to prevent it from sticking to the counter top too much. A slightly sticky dough will yield a wonderfully light pizza crust, so this is a crucial step. Don’t add too much flour or the dough will be firmer and harder to shape, and the crust will be stiff. Continue kneading the dough for 8 to 10 minutes until smooth and elastic. Roll dough in flour until well dusted and place in a large bowl. Cover the bowl with pl
- Punch down dough and scrape it off the bowl. Cut dough in 2 equal parts and shape each into a ball. Roll each ball in bread flour and place each ball into a gallon-size plastic bag. Seal the bag, leaving plenty of room for the dough to expand, and refrigerate for a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 36 hours, until ready to make your pizzas.
- Place the pizza stone in the oven, on a rack located at the bottom third of the oven. (The stone should be about 9” from the roof of the oven.) Set the oven to 500°F (260°C) and preheat for 30 minutes. Then, without opening the oven, turn it off and turn on the broiler to high heat. Preheat broiler for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, sprinkle a pizza peel with cornmeal or bread flour and set aside. Take one piece of dough from the refrigerator and sprinkle top and bottom with a little flour. Gently stretch the dough into an 8″ circle. Next, grabbing the edges of the dough, work your way around the outside edge, stretching it as you go. When the dough is stretched into a 16″ circle, place on the prepared pizza peel. Sprinkle dough with your toppings of choice. Slide the pizza onto the hot stone by giving it a quick jerking movement and then gently shaking the peel to loosen the pizza. Bake for 3 to 4 minutes until the crust is browned on the edges. Slide the pizza back onto the peel and serve im
HOW TO MAKE PIZZA DOUGH | HOMEMADE PIZZA DOUGH ... - …
5/5 (148)Total Time 10 minsCategory BreadsCalories 998 per serving
- Gradually add 2nd cup of flour until it forms a ball. Use your hands to form and knead the dough.
PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE – BEST EVER HOMEMADE PIZZA! | RECIPETIN ...
5/5 (153)Category MainsCuisine Italian, WesternCalories 116 per serving
- After rising, refrigerate bowl with dough for up to 5 days (do not punch down). Flavour gets better with time. (Note 7)
- Scrape dough out of bowl on work surface lightly dusted with flour. Shape into log, fully deflating dough in the process.
PIZZA DOUGH III RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Ratings 1.5KCalories 24 per servingCategory Bread, Yeast Bread Recipes
- In a large bowl, combine 2 cups bread flour, olive oil, salt, white sugar and the yeast mixture; stir well to combine. Beat well until a stiff dough has formed. Cover and rise until doubled in volume, about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Turn dough out onto a well floured surface. Form dough into a round and roll out into a pizza crust shape. Cover with your favorite sauce and toppings and bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
GIADA’S FAMOUS PIZZA DOUGH | GIADZY
5/5 (2)Total Time 2 hrs 10 minsAuthor Giada De LaurentiisCalories 271 per serving
- To the warm water, add the yeast and honey. Stir to dissolve. Allow the mixture to sit for 3 minutes to make sure the yeast is alive. It should foam and start to bubble.
- Place the flour and salt in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a dough hook. Add the yeast mixture and mix on low speed until the mixture starts to comes together. Turn the speed up to medium and mix for 8 minutes. The dough should start to pull away from the sides but still remain soft and slightly sticky at the bottom of the bowl. Add an extra tablespoon of flour if needed. Coat your hands in a bit of olive oil and form the dough into a ball. Place the dough in a bowl that is coated in olive oil. Cover with a towel and allow to sit in a warm place for 1 hour or until doubled in size. Knock down the dough and cut into 4 equal pieces if making small pizzas or simply reform into a ball and allow the dough to proof for an additional 1 hour. The dough is now ready to use.
BASIC PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (105)Total Time 1 hr 45 minsCategory Yeast BreadsCalories 862 per serving
BEST BASIC PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE - FOOD REPUBLIC
Servings 2Estimated Reading Time 1 min
PERFECT PIZZA DOUGH | RECIPES | OFFICIAL KITCHENAID SITE
Category BasicsTotal Time 1 hr 25 mins
HOMEMADE PIZZA DOUGH | RICARDO
5/5 (396)Total Time 10 minsCategory Main Dishes
MAURO’S PERFECT PIZZA DOUGH | PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE | SBS FOOD
3.1/5 Servings 4Cuisine ItalianTotal Time 15 mins
PIZZA - WIKIPEDIA
Main ingredients Dough, sauce (usually tomato …Region or state Campania ( Naples) Place of origin ItalyCourse Lunch or dinner
PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE | GIADA DE LAURENTIIS | FOOD NETWORK
5/5 (22)Difficulty EasyAuthor Giada De LaurentiisSteps 4
PIZZA DOUGH WITH BEER | RICARDO
5/5 (19)Total Time 25 minsCategory Main Dishes
PIZZA DOUGH (FOOD PROCESSOR METHOD) | RICARDO
5/5 (33)Total Time 10 minsCategory Main DishesCalories 350 per serving
FOOD PROCESSOR PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
3.2/5 (4)Total Time 10 mins
PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE - BBC FOOD
Cuisine ItalianCategory Main Course
- To make the dough, mix the flour, yeast and salt together in a large bowl and stir in the olive oil and milk. Gradually add the water, mixing well to form a soft dough.
- Turn the dough out on to a floured surface and knead for about 5 minutes, until smooth and elastic. Transfer to a clean bowl, cover with a damp teatowel and leave to rise for about 1½ hours, until doubled in size.
- When the dough has risen, knock it back, then knead again until smooth, roll into a ball and set aside for 30 minutes to 1 hour until risen again.
- Divide the dough into six balls and roll each out on a lightly floured work surface until 20cm/8in in diameter. (You can also make one big pizza.) Spread a little passata (or homemade tomato sauce) over each pizza base and top with your favourite toppings.
- Bake the pizzas in the oven for 10–12 minutes until the bases are crisp and golden brown around the edges and any cheese on top has melted.
PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE - GIADA DE LAURENTIIS | FOOD & WINE
- In a glass measuring cup, sprinkle the yeast over the warm water. Stir in the sugar; let stand until foamy, 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix 2 cups of the flour with the salt. Add the yeast mixture and stir until smooth. Add the remaining 3 cups of flour and stir until a stiff dough forms. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes. Transfer the dough to a large bowl lightly brushed with olive oil.
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm, draft-free spot until doubled in volume, about 1 hour.
- Punch down the dough and knead it 3 times. Divide the dough into 6 pieces and roll into balls. Transfer to a lightly floured baking sheet and cover loosely with plastic wrap.
THE BEST PIZZA DOUGH EVER - COPYKAT RECIPES
Ratings 8Calories 1048 per servingCategory Breads
- Place the 1/2 cup of warm water and yeast together in a medium bowl and whisk together briefly. Allow the yeast enough time to bubble up and become active, this should take a few minutes.
- If the yeast is inactive, you may need to replace the yeast and try again. Add room temperature water and oil to the yeast mixture and stir to combine. Into a food processor bowl pour in flour and salt, pulse to combine. Add yeast, olive oil, and water through the tube of the food processor and process.
- The dough will form into a ball. Process until the dough is smooth and elastic. The dough will be sticky if you are going to use the dough immediately or within a few days place into a bowl that has been sprayed with non-stick spray, cover dough with plastic wrap. Let rise until the dough has doubled in size, this may take up to 2 hours.
- If you are going to freeze the dough you will need to turn the dough onto a floured surface and knead for about 30 seconds before preparing the dough for the freezer and then wrap it tightly for the freezer to use later.
PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE | BBC GOOD FOOD
Cuisine ItalianCategory Side DishServings 4Total Time 15 mins
- It’s easiest to make this in a standing mixer with a dough hook (otherwise mix it in a bowl and knead on your work surface). Put the flour and salt in the bowl and mix the yeast into the water.
- Turn on the motor and pour in the liquid. Keep the speed on medium-high and it should come together as a ball. If the bottom is still sticking, tip in 1-2 tbsp of flour.
- Use oiled hands to remove the dough from the hook and bowl. Oil another bowl and place the dough in it. Turn it around so that it’s lightly coated in the oil.
- Divide the dough into 2 pieces for big pizzas or 4 for plate-sized ones, then shape into balls (see Shaping the dough in tips, below) – dust them in flour as they will be sticky.
- To shape the dough: If you want to get air pockets and a light but crisp dough, then don’t use a rolling pin. It flattens and pops the air bubbles.
- To cook the pizza: An outdoor gas barbecue is best for controlling the temperature, but charcoal will give your pizza a more authentic, smoky flavour.
- Place the pizza on a floured baking sheet (with no edge) or a pizza peel – this is a flat pizza paddle with a long handle, which makes it easier to get the dough on and off the grill.
- Make sure the grill is hot and the flames have died back if cooking on charcoal. Slide the dough onto the grill, close the lid (if your barbecue has one) and give it three to four minutes.
- Assemble the pizza of your choice – see 'Goes well with', right, for topping suggestions. Remember that less is more, as the dough will stay crisper and the toppings will cook better.
- Place the pizza back on the grill, uncooked-side down, and shut the lid. Give it another three to four minutes, then remove when the cheese is melted and the toppings are hot.
POOLISH PIZZA DOUGH (WITH YEAST OR ... - ELECTRIC BLUE FOOD
4.8/5 (5)Category Main CourseCuisine ItalianEstimated Reading Time 10 mins
- Combine the water, honey and fresh yeast and stir. Pour into flour and stir until homogeneous. Cover with cling film and leave to rest at room temperature overnight (8-12 hours). Have a bowl large enough for the mixture to double in size. If using instant yeast, mix the yeast with the flour and stir in water and honey mixture.
- Combine the water and flour and pour in the mature poolish, which should have a light spongy and bubbly texture. Stir with a wooden spoon or a spatula to combine. When the dough is starting to come together, add the salt and flip onto a lightly floured surface. Knead the dough until uniform, it sould feel elastic but not sticky. Add 2 tbsp olive oil if you wish. Place dough back into the bowl, cover with cling film and let rise for a minimum of 3 hours. Have a bowl large enough for the dough to double in size.
- To make the pre-ferment combine 200 g flour, 200 ml water and 60 g active sourdough starter. Cover with cling film and let rest for 8-12 hours.The following day, combine 500 g flour, 180 g water and the mature sourdough pre-ferment. Add 20 g salt only when the dough is starting to come together. Knead until firm and not sticky and put back into the bowl, covered. Let rise until doubled in size, for a minimum of 4 hours at room temperature.
PERFECT HOMEMADE PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE • FOOD FOLKS AND FUN
5/5 (22)Calories 407 per servingCategory Main Dish
- Measure water into a 2-cup liquid measuring cup, and then add yeast and give it a quick stir. Let the mixture sit until yeast is dissolved and a bit frothy, about 5 minutes. Mix in 2 tablespoons of olive oil to yeast mixture.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl of stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment mix together bread flour and salt until combined. With the mixer running on low, slowly pour in yeast mixture and mix until cohesive dough forms. Stop mixer and switch to a dough hook. Knead on medium speed until smooth, about 4-5 minutes. Form dough into a smooth, round ball and proceed to step 5.
- Add flour and salt to the work bowl of a food processor and pulse with a steel blade to combine. Slowly pour in liquid ingredients and pulse together until a cohesive dough ball forms. Continue to process until dough is smooth and elastic, about 30 seconds longer. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead by hand for a few seconds to form a smooth, round ball and proceed to step 5.
- In a large bowl combine the salt and half of the flour. Add the yeast mixture and mix until combined using a sturdy wooden spoon. Add the rest of the flour and mix until a cohesive dough forms. Lightly flour a countertop and move the dough on top of the floured surface. Knead dough until smooth and elastic, about 8-10 minutes, using a minimal amount of flour while kneading. Form dough into a smooth, round ball and proceed to step 5.
22 CREATIVE RECIPES WITH PIZZA DOUGH | EAT THIS, NOT THAT!
3.4/5 (30)Published 2020-02-06
- Breadsticks. Breadsticks are a versatile snack—perfect for an appetizer at a party with a side of marinara sauce or a dinner sidekick—and they're easy to make with pizza dough.
- Buffalo Chicken Bites. Football season is a great excuse to score big with some fun-loving snacks. Claudia Sidoti, a chef and member of the ETNT advisory board, suggests using a premade pizza dough to wrap up these bites.
- Crackers. Crackers are a cheese plate's BFF. They also make a great soup companion and are a fun-loving crunch for dips. Pizza dough makes a perfect cracker, provided you roll the dough very thin.
- Cinnamon Rolls. We're on a roll, so how about cinnamon rolls? Basically, we're talking pizza dough with butter, cinnamon, and sugar and that clutch cinnamon roll ingredient, a gooey vanilla or cream cheese glaze.
- Garlic Knots. You can easily make knots at home using pizza dough, says Sidoti. Twist your dough into a knot, brush with garlic butter (simply zap some butter and minced garlic in the microwave for 10 to 15 seconds), and follow with a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese, basil, oregano, and Italian seasoning.
- Apple Galette. Fall means apple pie season. Follow this recipe Jacques Pepin recipe that uses store-bought pizza dough to make an apple galette. And it's easy as pie to make.
- Mediterranean Turkey Pot Pies. Turkey or chicken pot pie made with pizza dough takes comfort food to another level. Make a typical pot pie or opt to bake ramekin pot pies for a party or to please little tykes.
- Cheesy Onion Focaccia Bread. You can turn any meal into a gourmet event by adding a cheesy focaccia bread to it, suggests Sidoti. Just top your pizza dough with brown sugar, onions, Italian seasoning, cheese, and bake at 400.
- Stromboli. Stromboli is excellent when made with pizza dough, says Sidoti. Take half of your dough and layer ham and pepperoni lengthwise. You can also add onion, pepper, marinara sauce, salami, bologna, fresh mozzarella, and other cheeses if you like.
- Dumplings. Who doesn't love dumplings? The irresistible pillows of goodness perfectly round out a flavorful fall soup or hearty winter stew. Our Everyday Life explains exactly how you can use pizza dough to make your dumplings.
QUICK PIZZA DOUGH IN A FOOD PROCESSOR – A COUPLE COOKS
Reviews 13Calories 77 per servingCategory Main Dish
- With the food processor on, slowly (I mean slowly, like over 30 seconds) start pouring in the warm water. Stop adding water when the dough forms into a single ball. If you add too much water and the dough gets sticky, just add a bit more flour.
THE BEST PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
5/5 (24)Category DinnerCuisine Europe, ItalianTotal Time 30 mins
- In a large bowl, whisk 3 cups flour, salt, remaining 1 teaspoon sugar and, if desired, dried herbs.
PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (44)Total Time 30 minsCategory BreadsCalories 1076 per serving
- In the bowl of a stand up mixer combine the yeast mixture with the olive oil, salad oil, and 3 cups of the flour.
PERFECT NEAPOLITAN PIZZA DOUGH - FOOD & WINE
1/5 Total Time 1 hr 15 minsServings 5Published 2013-12-07
- Lightly dust a large bowl with flour. In a small bowl, whisk the yeast with 1/4 cup of the water and let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes.
- In a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook, combine the 1 3/4 pounds of flour with the yeast mixture and the remaining 1 3/4 cups of water and mix at low speed for 1 minute.
- Scrape the dough out onto a lightly floured work surface and form it into a large ball. Transfer the dough to the prepared bowl and cover the bowl securely with plastic wrap so that it’s airtight.
- Lightly dust 2 large baking sheets with flour. Scrape the dough out onto a lightly floured work surface and punch it down. Using a sharp knife, cut the dough into 5 even pieces.
- Set a pizza stone on a rack in the top third of the oven. Preheat the oven to 500° for at least 45 minutes. Meanwhile, remove the baking sheets from the refrigerator and let the dough stand for 20 minutes.
- Working on a floured surface and using your fingers, press and stretch a dough ball out to a 10-inch round, working from the center toward the edge; avoid pressing on the outermost edge.
- Turn the oven to broil for 5 minutes, then return it to 500°. Slide the pizza onto the pizza stone, opening and closing the oven door as quickly as possible.
PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE - FOOD.COM
4.5/5 (17)Total Time 1 hrCategory BreadsCalories 1464 per serving
PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (167)Category Yeast BreadsAuthor Heather V.Calories 235 per serving
EASY HOMEMADE PIZZA DOUGH - JOYFOODSUNSHINE
5/5 (300)Calories 67 per servingCategory Bread, Main Course
FOOD-PROCESSOR PIZZA DOUGH | WILLIAMS SONOMA
4.8/5 (13)Total Time 20 minsServings 6
BASIC PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN | FOOD …
5/5 (36)Author Food Network KitchenServings 2Difficulty Intermediate
PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE | BOBBY FLAY | FOOD NETWORK
5/5 (964)Steps 2Difficulty EasyTotal Time 1 hr 30 mins
PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE - SHEA GALLANTE | FOOD & WINE
Total Time 25 mins
CALORIES IN PIZZA DOUGH - CALORIE, FAT, CARB, FIBER ...
Calories 120.0Sodium 260.0 mgCholesterol 0.0 mgTotal Fat 1.0 g
PIZZA DOUGH RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
THE BEST PIZZA DOUGH RECIPES | FOOD & WINE
WOLFGANG PUCK'S FAMOUS CALIFORNIA PIZZA DOUGH
PIZZA DOUGH PROOFING BOX | CAMBRO
PIZZA DOUGH | CANADIAN LIVING
HOMEMADE PIZZA DOUGH IS FAST AND EASY WITH A FOOD PROCESSOR
ABOUT US – PIZZA PIZZA
PIZZA DOUGH RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
PIZZA DOUGH RECIPES - MY FOOD AND FAMILY