QUICK AND EASY GRILLED PORK CHOPS
- 4 (6 ounce) thin-cut bone-in pork chops
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper to taste
- ½ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, or to taste
- Season both sides of the pork chops with cayenne pepper and black pepper and lightly poke with a fork to make a few holes. Place pork in a casserole dish, pour soy sauce over top, and add garlic. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour, turning halfway through.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove chops from the marinade and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Place chops on the preheated grill and reduce heat to medium. Cook until no longer pink in the center, about 6 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 158.1 calories, Carbohydrate 3.4 g, Cholesterol 49 mg, Fat 6.3 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 20.9 g, SaturatedFat 2.1 g, Sodium 1105.1 mg, Sugar 0.6 g
QUICK BBQ PORK CHOPS
Save some time with these Quick BBQ Pork Chops. Cook pork chops in a skillet and heat briefly in a tangy barbecue sauce for a deliciously easy dish.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 3
- 4 bone-in pork chops (1 lb.), 1/2 inch thick
- 2 tsp. oil
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Thick & Spicy Barbecue Sauce
- Cook chops in hot oil in large skillet on medium-high heat 4 to 5 min. on each side or until done (160ºF).
- Pour barbecue sauce over chops; cover. Cook on low heat until sauce is heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 220, Fat 9 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Sodium 460 mg, Carbohydrate 12 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 10 g, Protein 22 g
Went looking for something to marinate my pork chops in and came up short. Went back to Mom's old standby that we all love. Enjoy! My brother prefers pineapple/orange juice...go figure!
Provided by BLUEROWZE
Number Of Ingredients 4
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 boneless center-cut pork loin chops
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix the orange juice, Dijon mustard, and brown sugar. Place the pork chops in the prepared baking dish, and pour orange juice mixture over chops.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, to a minimum internal temperature of 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Pour the remaining marinade liquid into a skillet, and cook over medium-high heat until reduced by about 1/2. Pour over the cooked chops to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 263.3 calories, Carbohydrate 22.7 g, Cholesterol 69.1 mg, Fat 6.1 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 27.4 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Sodium 421.3 mg, Sugar 17 g
Top Asked Questions
What are the best pork chops recipes?One of the best pork chop recipes is pork chops on skillet with garlic, butter and thyme. Takes only 20 mins to make dinner using this Garlic Butter Pork Chops recipe!
What to do with dry pork chops?Slice a large clove of garlic in half. Rub the surface of the chops with the cut side of the garlic before seasoning with salt and pepper. While the pork chops are resting, make a simple pan sauce with the drippings. Why Are My Pork Chops Dry?
What are the best pork chops to serve in the fall?These apple-stuffed pork chops will remind you of fall but are delicious enough to serve year-round. They also use pumpernickel in the stuffing, for a twist on the standard white breadcrumbs. 7. Parmesan Breaded Pork Chops
Is pork chops keto friendly?Low Carb Creamy Pork Chops is a Keto friendly and gluten-free recipe with only 7 grams of carbs per serving. Pork Chops are dredged in Almond flour instead of regular flour and creamy sauce is thickened with either Xanthan gum or Parmesan cheese.
Egg whites vary in size, and the quantity of whites used in a meringue affects its texture. When making these cookies, it's best to use a liquid measuring...
Provided by Gina Marie Miraglia Eriquez
Provided by Chuck Williams
Provided by Frank Randazzo
These low-carb, gluten-free hamburger buns are made with ground almonds, coconut flour, and flax seed.
Provided by myketorecipes
Provided by Daniel Humm
A delicious combination of red pepper sauce, fresh basil, almonds, broccoli florets, and pasta.
Provided by jessica
A brilliant recipe for making with children, making classic custard creams in your favourite shapes.
Provided by simonbeal
My daughter-in-law (and Test Kitchen gal), Krissi, is a rice pudding aficionado and she gives this recipe two enthusiastic thumbs-up. If you've never made...
Provided by maureen gorman
Provided by Lora Zarubin
Provided by á-32809
Serve up a cheesy dinnertime classic with the Turkey and Broccoli Casserole Recipe. Condensed cheddar cheese soup makes this Turkey and Broccoli Casserole...
Provided by My Food and Family
Provided by My Food and Family
Chocolate and peanut butter are at it again, this time in a refrigerator pie that delivers all the creamy goodness you can pour into a cookie crust.
Provided by My Food and Family
People also searched
More about "quickporkchops food"
QUICK ROSEMARY PORK CHOPS - BAKING MISCHIEF - GOOD FOOD ...
5/5 (3)Total Time 20 minsCategory DinnerCalories 338 per serving
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once pan is very hot, melt butter. Sear pork chops, flipping once, about 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Allow liquid to come to a simmer and cook, flipping once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the pork chops reads at least 145°F (about 8-16 minutes depending on the thickness of the chops).
10 BEST PORK CHOP RECIPES - WHAT'S IN THE PAN?
4.5/5 (6)Total Time 30 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 361 per serving
- Irish Whiskey Pork Chops Start pouring in whiskey while still on medium heat - Next add beef broth and heavy cream, followed by Worcestershire Sauce and Italian seasoning.
- Instant Pot Creamy Pork Chops For the best results when thickening a sauce in the pressure cooker, always add the thickener (like a roux) after pressure cooking is done — not before.
- Low Carb Creamy Pork Chops. Use low carb dry white wine only. Honey Balsamic Sauce. Add 1 tbsp butter to the now empty pan and add chopped scallions, garlic, fresh chopped rosemary and thyme. Cook for 2 minutes on medium heat.
QUICK AND EASY BAKED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (2)Total Time 40 minsCategory PorkCalories 603 per serving
- In a glass dish, coat the pork chops with the Ranch Dressing and allow to marinate for about 15 minutes.
GARLIC BUTTER PORK CHOPS - RASA MALAYSIA
Reviews 422Calories 663 per servingCategory American Recipes
- Heat up a skillet on medium-high heat. Add the cooking oil, melted butter and thyme. Pan sear and cook the pork chops for about 3 minutes on each side, or until the surface turns light golden brown.
- Add the garlic to the skillet. Continue to flip the pork chops around and saute the garlic until light brown. Add a pinch of salt. Remove the pork chops from heat and serve immediately with lemon wedges.
QUICK & EASY PORK CHOP SKILLET - MY FOOD AND FAMILY
4.2/5 (161)Category HomeServings 4Total Time 29 mins
- Cook chops in oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 3 min. on each side or until browned on both sides. Remove chops from skillet; set aside.
- Add onions, garlic, rosemary and 2 Tbsp. dressing to skillet; stir. Cook 3 min., stirring occasionally. Return chops to skillet. Add pears and remaining dressing; simmer on medium 10 min. or until chops are done (160ºF).
QUICK & EASY PORK CHOPS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (9)Total Time 35 minsCategory PorkCalories 476 per serving
EASY HONEY GARLIC PORK CHOPS - CAFE DELITES
5/5 (75)Total Time 22 minsCategory DinnerCalories 332 per serving
- Preheat oven broiler (or grill) on medium-high heat. Season chops with salt, pepper and garlic powder just before cooking.
- Heat oil in a pan or skillet over medium high heat until hot. Sear chops on both sides until golden and cooked through (about 4-5 minutes each side). Transfer to a plate; set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium. Melt butter in the same pan, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Sauté garlic until fragrant (about 30 seconds). Add the honey, water and vinegar. Increase heat to medium-high and continue to cook until the sauce reduces down and thickens slightly (about 3-4 minutes), while stirring occasionally.
- Add pork back into the pan, baste generously with the sauce and broil/grill for 1-2 minutes, or until edges are slightly charred.
49 EASY PORK DINNER RECIPES | BON APPéTIT
Author Bon AppétitPublished 2015-09-13
- Crispy Pork Cutlets with Fennel Salad. Pounding the meat both tenderizes it and allows for a very quick cook time: a win-win for weeknight dinner. View Recipe.
- Silky Pork and Cumin Stew. Serve this huge pot of flavorful stew as the centerpiece surrounded by fixings that guests can pick and choose to build their own bowls.
- Pan-Roasted Brined Pork Chop. Brining these pork chops makes them moist, tender, and seasoned throughout, and the sugar helps create a dark, caramelized sheen.
- Party-Ready Pork Roast. Instead of using one larger bone-in pork loin roast, this recipe calls for two smaller ones. This allows for more exposed surface areas, which decreases cooking time and develops a delicious golden brown crust.
- Double-Pork Carnitas. Brining these pork chops makes them moist, tender, and seasoned throughout, and the sugar helps create a dark, caramelized sheen. View Recipe.
- Spicy Pork and Mustard Green Soup. It might look like a lot when the greens are raw, but add them all anyway. They’ll quickly wilt down to a silky texture.
- Spicy Pork Bowl With Greens and Carrots. Giving pork tenderloin a bulgogi-influenced makeover makes it flavorful, fast-cooking, and weeknight-friendly. View Recipe.
- Maple-Habanero Glazed Pork Steaks. Before you panic about the habaneros—we've got a trick in this recipe that mellows out the spice. A lot. View Recipe.
- Peanut Rice Noodles with Pork and Collard Greens. This one goes out to all the peanut sauce fans out there. View Recipe.
- Pork Ragù over Creamy Polenta. Leftover sauce? Bring a pot of water to boil: It’s pasta night. View Recipe.
PORK CHOP SKILLET DINNER RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
4.5/5 (415)Category EntreeServings 4Total Time 50 mins
EASY BAKED PORK CHOPS - THE STAY AT HOME CHEF
Ratings 203Calories 335 per servingCategory Main Course
PERFECT JUICY PORK CHOPS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
Ratings 625Calories 104 per servingCategory Dinner, Entree
THESE 15 QUICK PORK RECIPES ARE WEEKNIGHT DINNER HEROES ...
Author Janet Taylor Mccracken
THE BEST JUICY SKILLET PORK CHOPS - INSPIRED TASTE
Reviews 512Calories 369 per servingCategory Dinner
WEEKNIGHT PORK CHOPS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
4.7/5 (3)Category DinnerServings 4Estimated Reading Time 40 secs
QUICK PORK CHOPS | RICARDO
4/5 (63)Total Time 18 minsCategory Main DishesCalories 220 per serving
EASY OVEN PORK CHOP RECIPE (HEALTHY & DELICIOUS)
3.4/5 (36)Total Time 25 minsCategory Dinner, Lunch, Main CourseCalories 282 per serving
PANKO-BREADED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - GALE GAND | FOOD & WINE
5/5 Total Time 20 minsServings 4
EASY SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS - THESTAYATHOMECHEF.COM
Ratings 40Calories 339 per servingCategory Dinner
QUICK PORK CHOP RECIPES FOR SUPERFAST DINNERS | MYRECIPES
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
PERFECT 15-MINUTE GRILLED PORK CHOPS - THE SEASONED MOM
5/5 (3)Total Time 15 minsCategory DinnerCalories 250 per serving
BAKED PORK CHOPS RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN | FOOD …
5/5 (85)Difficulty EasyCategory Main-DishSteps 4
BONELESS PORK CHOP RECIPES FOR QUICK DINNERS | ALLRECIPES
Author Hannah Klinger
PAN-FRIED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - PIONEER WOMAN PORK CHOPS
5/5 (2)Category Main Dish, MeatCuisine American, Comfort FoodTotal Time 15 mins
JUICY BAKED PORK CHOPS (SUPER EASY RECIPE!) - THE ENDLESS ...
4.8/5 (393)Calories 275 per servingCategory Dinner
COLLECTION OF PORK CHOP RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
Author Derrick RichesEstimated Reading Time 3 mins
9 EASY PORK CHOP RECIPES FOR WEEKNIGHT DINNERS - CHOWHOUND
Author Shelly WesterhausenEstimated Reading Time 2 mins
FOR THE BEST PORK CHOPS, COOK THEM LIKE STEAK | FOOD & WINE
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
QUICK ANSWER: HOW LONG TO COOK 1 INCH PORK CHOPS IN OVEN ...
HOW TO COOK PORK CHOPS IN THE OVEN | MYRECIPES
HOW TO COOK TENDER, JUICY PORK CHOPS EVERY TIME | KITCHN
PORK CHOP RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
HOW TO PREPARE QUICK GRILLED PORK CHOP WITH A PEACH ...
10 BEST PORK CHOPS RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY GLAZED PORK CHOPS RECIPE BY TASTY - FOOD VIDEOS AND ...
QUICK PORK CHOPS RECIPES - PINTEREST
PERFECT PORK CHOPS WITH VIDEO | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES ...
EASY SKILLET PORK CHOP RECIPES | SOUTHERN LIVING
11 PORK CHOP RECIPES EVEN PICKY KIDS WILL DEVOUR
PORK CHOP RECIPES & MENU IDEAS | BON APPETIT
PORK CHOP RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
DELICIOUS PORK RECIPES | ONTARIO PORK
QUICK ANSWER: HOW LONG TO COOK PORK CHOPS AT 225 DEGREES ...
45 PORK RECIPES READY IN 30 MINUTES - TASTE OF HOME
10 BEST BONELESS PORK CHOPS QUICK RECIPES | YUMMLY