ORIGINAL RANCH ROASTED POTATOES
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place potatoes in a 1-gallon-size Glad® Zipper Bag and add oil; seal bag. Toss to coat.
- Add Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix and toss again until coated. Bake in ungreased baking pan for 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are brown and crisp.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 280 calories, Carbohydrate 36.2 g, Fat 13.9 g, Fiber 3.9 g, Protein 4.3 g, SaturatedFat 2.2 g, Sodium 26.3 mg, Sugar 2.3 g
- 8 -10 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 envelope ranch dressing mix
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- salt and pepper
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Add the potatoes to a saucepan.
- Add water to cover.
- Bring to a boil; cook about 10-12 minutes or until potatoes are almost tender; drain.
- Place drained potatoes into a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix together the soup, milk, salad dressing mix, 1 cup cheese, salt and pepper to taste; pour over potatoes.
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon and the remaining cheese over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
CHEDDAR RANCH POTATOES RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: red potatoes, ranch dressing, garlic powder, paprika, salt, pepper, shredded cheddar cheese, fresh chives
Provided by Merle O'Neal
Yield 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- 9 red potatoes
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup fresh chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200˚C).
- Slice the potatoes in half, lengthwise, then slice each half lengthwise three times and across four times, to cube.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and drop in chopped potatoes, cook 10 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and mix in ranch, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Transfer to a 9x13-inch (23x33 cm) baking dish.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until nicely browned.
- While still hot, mix in cheddar and chives.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 203 calories, Carbohydrate 26 grams, Fat 8 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 5 grams, Sugar 1 gram
Top Asked Questions
How to bake potatoes in the oven with ranch?Place the potatoes in the baking dish. Season with chili powder, salt, and pepper. Evenly distribute the butter over the potatoes. Cover dish with aluminum foil, and bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, until potatoes are tender. Remove from oven, and mix in the cheese and Ranch dressing.
What are garlic ranch roasted potatoes?Garlic Ranch Roasted Potatoes are perfectly roasted potatoes with garlic and Ranch seasoning and a mix of butter and oil for the best roasting result. Simple vegetable turned into one delicious side dish!
What can you do with ranch potatoes?You can make them into a breakfast dish like hash browns, use them as a side dish for dinner, or even turn them into a snack like potato chips. Potatoes are life! Now that brings me to these easy Ranch Potatoes. What better dish to make than one that uses two of my favorite things: ranch and potatoes??
How many ingredients are in a ranch potato?These baked ranch potatoes have just 4 ingredients and they're perfect for dinner; whether it's for the fam or a party! Cut potatoes into 1″ to 1 1/2″ pieces. Fill a 5 Qt pot half full with salted warm water (about 7 cups water and 1 tsp salt).
Egg whites vary in size, and the quantity of whites used in a meringue affects its texture. When making these cookies, it's best to use a liquid measuring...
Provided by Gina Marie Miraglia Eriquez
Provided by Chuck Williams
Provided by Frank Randazzo
These low-carb, gluten-free hamburger buns are made with ground almonds, coconut flour, and flax seed.
Provided by myketorecipes
Provided by Daniel Humm
A delicious combination of red pepper sauce, fresh basil, almonds, broccoli florets, and pasta.
Provided by jessica
A brilliant recipe for making with children, making classic custard creams in your favourite shapes.
Provided by simonbeal
My daughter-in-law (and Test Kitchen gal), Krissi, is a rice pudding aficionado and she gives this recipe two enthusiastic thumbs-up. If you've never made...
Provided by maureen gorman
Provided by Lora Zarubin
Provided by á-32809
Serve up a cheesy dinnertime classic with the Turkey and Broccoli Casserole Recipe. Condensed cheddar cheese soup makes this Turkey and Broccoli Casserole...
Provided by My Food and Family
Provided by My Food and Family
Chocolate and peanut butter are at it again, this time in a refrigerator pie that delivers all the creamy goodness you can pour into a cookie crust.
Provided by My Food and Family
People also searched
More about "ranch baked potatoes food"
CHEESY RANCH POTATOES - MY FAVORITE POTATO RECIPE - MRS ...
5/5 (2)Total Time 1 hr 10 mins
- Place the diced potatoes in a baking dish. Dot with a few pieces of butter. Season with salt & pepper, or whatever other seasoning you like. Cover with aluminum foil, and bake for 50-60 minutes, until potatoes are fork tender.
- Add ranch dressing & shredded cheese to taste. Cook in the oven for another 3-5 minutes, until cheese is melted & ranch is piping hot.
CRISPY BAKED RANCH POTATO RECIPE | CHEFDEHOME.COM
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 50 minsCategory Side Dish, Snack
- Pat dry diced potatoes with paper towel. Leave aside on paper towel for 10 minutes to get rid of moisture. In meantime, oil spray two baking sheets and set aside.
- Toss potatoes with oil, cumin, garlic, onion powder, salt and black pepper. Spread spaced apart on two baking sheets. Make sure to have enough space so that potatoes get crispy instead of steaming.
- Bake potatoes in preheated oven at 400 for about 35-40 minutes. (Well-spaced will be done in 30-35 minutes. Best is to keep an eye after 30 minutes.)
CHEESY BACON RANCH POTATOES | HIDDEN VALLEY® RANCH
5/5 Category Breakfast & BrunchCuisine AmericanTotal Time 55 mins
- Spread potatoes on the baking pan. Spray with the cooking spray and add salt and pepper, to taste. Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes.
- When finished, remove from oven and pour potatoes into a greased casserole dish. Add cheese, crumbled bacon, dressing and jalapeño.Mix well and bake for another 10 minutes, until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and top with chopped green onion.
CHEESY RANCH POTATO BAKE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
5/5 (965)Total Time 1 hr 25 minsCategory Side Dish, PotatoCalories 331 per serving
- Place the potatoes in the baking dish. Season with chili powder, salt, and pepper. Evenly distribute the butter over the potatoes.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil, and bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, until potatoes are tender. Remove from oven, and mix in the cheese and Ranch dressing. Continue cooking 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
RANCH POTATO BAKE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
4.2/5 (4)Category Side DishesServings 10Total Time 45 mins
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, salad dressing mix, 1 cup cheese, salt and pepper; pour over potatoes.
BAKED PARMESAN RANCH POTATO WEDGES - MIGHTY MRS.
Ratings 7Calories 450 per servingCategory Appetizers, Sides
- Wash potatoes then cut into uniformly sized wedges. (You should get 6-8 wedges per potato). Pre-cook if desired but is not required. (See notes above for pre-cooking.)
- Layer an oven-safe wire rack on top of a baking sheet and spread out potato wedges evenly, skin side down. Try not to overlap them. Bake at 400˚ for 35-45 minutes or until golden brown and softened. (Cook time will vary depending on the size of your wedges.)
GARLIC RANCH POTATOES - DAMN DELICIOUS
Reviews 38Estimated Reading Time 4 minsServings 6
ORIGINAL RANCH® ROASTED POTATOES RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK
5/5 (2)Author Hidden ValleyServings 5Category Side-Dish
RANCH STUFFED POTATOES RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
Servings 4Total Time 18 mins
BBQ RANCH BAKED POTATOES | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE ...
EASY GARLIC RANCH POTATOES | VEGETABLE SIDE DISH RECIPE
5/5 (1)Total Time 25 minsCategory Side DishCalories 135 per serving
- Add all the ingredients into a large bowl. Toss everything together so the potatoes are completely coated.
OVEN BAKED CHEESY RANCH POTATOES - THE LAZY DISH
Category Side DishEstimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Preheat your oven to 400 degress and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or non-stick foil.
- Place the potatoes onto your baking sheet as seperated as possible and then spinkle with garlic powder, black pepper and just a touch of salt to taste.
PARMESAN RANCH ROASTED POTATOES - COCO AND ASH
5/5 (4)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 4Total Time 35 mins
- Add the potatoes to a large zip-top bag and add in the olive oil. Seal the bag and toss to coat the potatoes in the oil.
- Add the ranch, parmesan cheese, and salt to the bag, seal again, and toss to coat the potatoes.
CHEESY BACON RANCH BAKED POTATO CASSEROLE - TWINS IN TOW
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
- Using a fork, poke holes all over potatoes-ensuring each poke reaches the middle of the potato. Line potatoes on a baking sheet, and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and olive oil. Bake at 450 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from oven, and cube potatoes into even pieces. Add potato cubes to a baking dish.
OVEN BAKED RANCH POTATOES | BERLY'S KITCHEN
5/5 (1)Total Time 45 minsCategory Side Dish RecipesCalories 136 per serving
- Pour the potatoes and any residual mixture into a 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Place the potatoes in the oven, and bake for 35-40 minutes or until crispy and golden brown. (Time may vary depending on type of pan used.)
SCALLION-RANCH BAKED POTATOES RECIPE | EATINGWELL
Category Healthy Scallion Onion RecipesCalories 176 per servingTotal Time 1 hr
- Top each potato with 1 tablespoon ranch dressing and 2 teaspoons scallions. Serve immediately.
GARLIC RANCH SMASHED POTATOES | THE RECIPE CRITIC
5/5 (4)Total Time 50 minsCategory Side DishCalories 268 per serving
- In a large pot, add the potatoes and fill with water and bring to a boil. Check the potatoes after 5 minutes with a fork. Potatoes should take 10-20 minutes to cook until tender. Drain.
- In a small bowl whisk together the melted butter, garlic, and dry ranch mix. Spread on top of the potatoes.
TWICE BAKED RANCH POTATO POPPERS - PARTY FINGER FOOD
4.3/5 (7)Estimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 8Total Time 55 mins
- Preheat your oven to 400°. Wash and pat dry the potatoes and place them on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake the potatoes at 400° for 30-40 minutes, or until soft. Remove the potatoes from the oven and allow to cool to touch.
- Slice each potato in half and scoop out the center of the flesh using a melon baller or small cookie scoop.
- Add the sour cream and ranch seasoning to the potatoes and mash by hand until smooth. Pipe the mixture back into the potatoes and bake at 400° for 10 min. Remove the potatoes from the oven and quickly top each one with a sprinkle of parmesan cheeese and return to the oven to bake an additional 5 min.
RANCH ROASTED POTATOES (+VIDEO) - THE COUNTRY COOK
Ratings 6Total Time 40 minsCategory Side DishCalories 296 per serving
3 INGREDIENT CRISPY OVEN BAKED GARLIC RANCH POTATOES ...
5/5 (1)Total Time 45 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 140 per serving
- Wash potatoes under running tap water and rub them to get rid of all the dirt and impurities. Pat them dry.
- Don’t peel the baby potatoes as they have a very thin and gentle skin and that is absolutely delicious and eatable. Cut potatoes in halves.
- Add McCormick Garlic, Ranch Seasoning, salt and pepper (optional) and toss until well combined.
BAKED RANCH POTATOES, BAKED CHEESY RED POTATOES
4.9/5 (52)Category EasyCuisine $8-$10Total Time 45 mins
- Cut potatoes into 1″ to 1 1/2″ pieces. Fill a 5 Qt pot half full with salted warm water (about 7 cups water and 1 tsp salt). Add potatoes and bring to a boil then cook at a low boil for 8-12 min depending on size of potatoes (they should be nearly done and should be fairly easy to pierce with a fork) Drain well.
- Drizzle 1/2 cup ranch dressing directly into the pot with drained potatoes and gently toss - just enough to coat evenly.
- Transfer potatoes into greased casserole dish. Sprinkle potatoes with garlic salt to taste. Bake uncovered at 400˚F for 20-25 minutes. Remove casserole from oven and set oven to broil.
- Sprinkle the top with 1 cup Mexican cheese blend, return to oven and broil for 2-3 min or until cheese is melted. It's perfectly ok to add more garlic salt at the end if you under-seasoned it the first time (speaking from experience). Garnish with chopped chives or green onion if desired.
CHEESY BROCCOLI RANCH TWICE BAKED POTATOES • THE DIARY OF ...
Reviews 4Calories 236 per servingCategory Main Course
- Wash potatoes and pole holes in them. Cook them in the oven at 400 degrees for 1 hour or in the microwave for 5 minutes (one at a time) until all potatoes are tender.
- Allow potatoes to cool for a few minutes before handling them (I waited about 30 minutes). Carefully cut them in half (lengthwise) and scoop out the insides. Place the insides in a mixing bowl and then set the potato skins on a baking sheet.
- In mixing bowl with potatoes add steamed broccoli, 1 cup cheese, sour cream, ranch, salt, and pepper. Mix well together.
BROCCOLI RANCH TWICE BAKED POTATOES - THE WHOLE COOK
5/5 (9)Total Time 1 hr 20 minsCategory Side DishCalories 125 per serving
- Wash and dry your potatoes. Rub olive oil on the outside of each and sprinkle with coarse salt. I recommend about 1 teaspoon for the outside of the potatoes, reserving the remaining 1/2 teaspoon for the filling (which comes next).
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet and bake for 1 hour. Potatoes will be crispy on the outside but soft and fully cooked on the inside. Remove from oven when done.
- Slice each potato in half and scoop out the inside and place in a mixing bowl. You'll still leave some of the inside there to keep your potato skins from falling in.
RANCH POTATOES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
2.7/5 (6)Category Side DishesServings 4-6Total Time 1 hr
RANCH BAKED POTATOES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (6)Total Time 21 minsCategory PotatoCalories 484 per serving
BEST ROASTED RANCH POTATOES - 3 INGREDIENT RANCH POTATOES ...
5/5 (1)Total Time 45 minsCategory Side DishCalories 126 per serving
BACON-RANCH BAKED POTATOES - MY FOOD AND FAMILY
Servings 4Total Time 15 minsCategory RecipesCalories 280 per serving
- Prick potatoes with fork or sharp knife; place on microwaveable plate. Microwave on HIGH 8 min. or until tender.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise, then crosswise, being careful not to cut all the way through to bottoms of potatoes. Squeeze potatoes from both ends to open. Lightly mash potatoes (in skins) with fork.
- Drizzle 2 Tbsp. dressing over each potato; mix with fork. Sprinkle with bacon. Microwave 1 min. or until heated through.
GARLIC PARMESAN RANCH ROASTED POTATOES - A FOOD
Cuisine AmericanEstimated Reading Time 4 minsCategory Side DishTotal Time 1 hr
- Heat your oven to 375 degrees. Then rinse the potatoes and dice them into pieces about 3/4 inch in size. Place the diced potatoes in a large bowl.
- Melt the butter and pour it over the potatoes. Add the flour, dry ranch dressing mix, parmesan, garlic, salt, and pepper. Stir until the potatoes are evenly coated.
- Pour the potatoes out onto a parchment lined baking sheet, and spread them out into a single layer.
GARLIC RANCH ROASTED POTATOES RECIPE - EASY RECIPES FOR ...
5/5 (11)Total Time 35 minsCategory Side DishCalories 315 per serving
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, oil, garlic and spices. Pour over potatoes and toss to coat.
BUFFALO-RANCH LOADED IDAHO® BAKED POTATOES | IDAHO POTATO ...
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and set wire rack into the baking sheet. Wash potatoes and dry completely. Prick potatoes all over with a fork and coat in olive oil. Season generously with salt and pepper. Space potatoes evenly on a wire rack and bake potatoes for 50 to 60 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, season chicken with salt and pepper and place in a baking dish. Bake 20 to 25 minutes alongside potatoes until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Transfer to mixing bowl. Pour Buffalo hot sauce and ranch dressing over chicken and toss to combine. Add more buffalo hot sauce, to taste. Add 1 cup cheddar cheese and stir to combine.
CRACK POTATOES - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
Ratings 1Category Main CourseCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 10 mins
SLOW COOKER KING RANCH CHICKEN OVER BAKED POTATOES - EAT ...
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
BACON & RANCH TWICE BAKED POTATOES | ALLY'S SWEET & SAVORY ...
Servings 6Total Time 25 minsEstimated Reading Time 4 minsCalories 518 per serving
CREAMY RANCH CHICKEN - THE COZY COOK
Ratings 7Calories 501 per servingCategory Main Course
ROASTED RANCH POTATOES - BUTTER WITH A SIDE OF BREAD
Reviews 3Servings 6Cuisine AmericanCategory Dinner, Grilling, Potatoes, Side Dish
RANCH POTATOES RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK
3/5 (2)Total Time 1 hrDifficulty 1 hr
ORIGINAL RANCH ROASTED POTATOES RECIPE - HIDDEN VALLEY
5/5 Category Breakfast & BrunchCuisine AmericanTotal Time 45 mins
CRISPY GARLIC RANCH ROASTED POTATOES - THE REAL FOOD ...
5/5 (16)Calories 164 per servingCategory Whole30 | Side-Dish
BAKED CHEESY RANCH POTATOES - YOUTUBE
RANCH TWICE BAKED POTATOES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
20 ROASTED RANCH POTATOES IDEAS | YUMMY FOOD, FAVORITE ...
CHEESY RANCH STUFFED BAKED POTATOES RECIPE – JESS PRYLES
CHICKEN POTATOES CHEESE BAKE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
RANCH BAKED POTATOES AND VEGETABLES RECIPES