BEST BIG, FAT, CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended. Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy. Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon. Drop cookie dough 1/4 cup at a time onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are lightly toasted. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 284.7 calories, Carbohydrate 40.1 g, Cholesterol 42 mg, Fat 13.9 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 2.8 g, SaturatedFat 8.4 g, Sodium 110.7 mg, Sugar 27.7 g
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE BY TASTY
There are a few secrets to the best classic, chewy chocolate chip cookies. Number one: Don't use chips; instead, opt for a mix of milk or semisweet and dark chocolate chunks. The second is to let the dough rest overnight or longer for a more complex, toffee-like flavor. Lastly, use an ice cream scooper to get even-sized cookies every time. And that's it! With these little tweaks, the result is a cookie that's textured on the outside, and soft and gooey on the inside. Absolutely perfect!
Provided by Alvin Zhou
Yield 12 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 10
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 4 oz milk or semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- 4 oz dark chocolate chunk, or your preference
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugars, salt, and butter until a paste forms with no lumps.
- Whisk in the egg and vanilla, beating until light ribbons fall off the whisk and remain for a short while before falling back into the mixture.
- Sift in the flour and baking soda, then fold the mixture with a spatula (Be careful not to overmix, which would cause the gluten in the flour to toughen resulting in cakier cookies).
- Fold in the chocolate chunks, then chill the dough for at least 30 minutes. For a more intense toffee-like flavor and deeper color, chill the dough overnight. The longer the dough rests, the more complex its flavor will be.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop the dough with an ice-cream scoop onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, leaving at least 4 inches (10 cm) of space between cookies and 2 inches (5 cm) of space from the edges of the pan so that the cookies can spread evenly.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges have started to barely brown.
- Cool completely before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 273 calories, Carbohydrate 34 grams, Fat 14 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 3 grams, Sugar 23 grams
SOFT AND CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Bookmark this recipe as your new go-to option for delicious, soft, and chewy chocolate chip cookies made from scratch. This simple recipe produces an extra-large batch of cookies, perfect for bringing to any-size gathering, gifting to a friend or setting out on the counter at home for the whole family to enjoy. The best chocolate chip cookies don't have to come from the bakery down the street-they can be created and perfected right from your own kitchen and with ingredients you likely already have on hand in your pantry. Don't forget to slow down when baking this delicious and classic recipe, and just enjoy the process of making these amazing homemade cookies.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 9
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 4 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 to 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips (12 to 24 oz)
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl with electric mixer, beat granulated sugar, brown sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla and eggs until well blended. Beat in flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chips.
- On ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 120, Carbohydrate 16 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 3 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Cookie, Sodium 85 mg, Sugar 10 g, TransFat 0 g
Top Asked Questions
How to make chewy chocolate chip cookies?Another way to promise a super chewy chocolate chip cookie is to use an extra egg yolk. The extra egg yolk adds richness, soft tenderness, and binds the dough. You will need 1 egg and 1 egg yolk.
How do you make super soft cookies with chocolate chips?Super soft, chewy, and loaded with chocolate chips! Preheat oven to 350ºF (177ºC). Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. In a large bowl, using a hand-held mixer or a stand mixer with paddle attachment, cream together the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
What is a Choclate chip cookie?Chocolate chip cookies are a go-to favorite dessert, sweet snack, or after-school treat. This cookie—which is made in the soft and chewy style—gives you both the nostalgia of childhood bake sales and the satisfying, grown-up flavors of dark chocolate. After just three steps...
What kind of sugar do you use to make chocolate chip cookies?Use a mix of brown sugar and white granulated sugar in your chocolate chip cookies. I prefer more brown sugar than white granulated sugar because the moisture in brown sugar promises an extra soft and chewy baked cookie. White granulated sugar is still necessary though. It’s dry and helps the cookies spread.
Egg whites vary in size, and the quantity of whites used in a meringue affects its texture. When making these cookies, it's best to use a liquid measuring...
Provided by Gina Marie Miraglia Eriquez
Provided by Chuck Williams
Provided by Frank Randazzo
These low-carb, gluten-free hamburger buns are made with ground almonds, coconut flour, and flax seed.
Provided by myketorecipes
Provided by Daniel Humm
A delicious combination of red pepper sauce, fresh basil, almonds, broccoli florets, and pasta.
Provided by jessica
A brilliant recipe for making with children, making classic custard creams in your favourite shapes.
Provided by simonbeal
My daughter-in-law (and Test Kitchen gal), Krissi, is a rice pudding aficionado and she gives this recipe two enthusiastic thumbs-up. If you've never made...
Provided by maureen gorman
Provided by Lora Zarubin
Provided by á-32809
Serve up a cheesy dinnertime classic with the Turkey and Broccoli Casserole Recipe. Condensed cheddar cheese soup makes this Turkey and Broccoli Casserole...
Provided by My Food and Family
Provided by My Food and Family
Chocolate and peanut butter are at it again, this time in a refrigerator pie that delivers all the creamy goodness you can pour into a cookie crust.
Provided by My Food and Family
People also searched
More about "super chewy chocolate chip cookies food"
SUPER SOFT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | PRACTICALLY HOMEMADE
Category DessertTotal Time 45 minsEstimated Reading Time 4 mins
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter or margarine and both sugars. Add vanilla and eggs and mix until combined. Add instant vanilla pudding mix and stir until incorporated.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt and mix until just combined. Do not over mix. Add chocolate chips and mix until they are equally distributed throughout the dough.
- Scoop mounds of dough with a cookie scoop and place onto cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cookies are just starting to turn golden brown. Let the cookies cool on the cookie sheet for 10 minutes before moving them to a cooling rack.
30 MINUTE CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - THE FOOD CHARLATAN
5/5 (6)Total Time 19 minsCategory DessertCalories 170 per serving
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat the butter until fluffy, remembering to scrape the sides.
- If you have a stand mixer, start with cold butter and just beat and scrape the sides until it's creamy.
- If you are using an electric mixer, let your butter soften on the counter for at least a few minutes. (Or live dangerously and put it in the microwave for one minute on power level ONE.
- I do this all the time. Who remembers to soften butter?? Not this girl.)Once your butter is creamy, add the brown sugar and white sugar.
COCONUT PECAN CHOCOLATE CHIP OATMEAL COOKIES - THE BAKERMAMA
4/5 (1)Category DessertServings 16Total Time 29 mins
- Mix flour, oatmeal, baking powder, and salt in a bowl and set aside. Mix butter and sugars with an electric mixer until blended and smooth. Add eggs and vanilla. Add dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips, pecans and coconut.
- Divide into 16 equal balls and evenly space 8 cookies on each baking sheet. Flatten them slightly with your hand.
- Bake for about 14 minutes, rotating cookie sheets halfway through, until cookies are crisp around the edges and start to turn golden brown on top. Cool completely on sheets to maintain chewy texture.
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE | LITTLE ...
5/5 (5)Category Comfort FoodsServings 24Total Time 3 hrs 20 mins
- In a large bowl or in the glass bowl of your stand mixer, melt the butter for 30-40 seconds or until it just barely melts. Add the light brown sugar and the white sugar and beat for 2 minutes until the mixture is fluffy and lightens in color. Add the vanilla and the egg, continue to mix until the egg incorporates. Add the egg yolk and mix.
- Add the bread flour, baking soda, and salt on low speed and slowly mix until combined. The cookie dough will be thick. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Remove the cookie dough from the refrigerator while the oven preheats (at least 10 minutes prior). Position two racks near the center of the oven, preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or with silicone baking mats.
SOFT AND CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - MARTHA STEWART
5/5 Category Cookie Recipes
- Preheat oven to 350°F with racks in the upper and lower third positions. In a small bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda; set aside. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter and both sugars on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add salt, vanilla, and eggs; mix to combine. Reduce speed to low and gradually add flour mixture, mixing until just combined. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Using a tablespoon measure, drop heaping portions of dough about 2 inches apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake until cookies are golden around the edges, but still soft in the center, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven, and let cool on baking sheet 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer cookies to a wire rack and let cool completely. Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature up to 1 week.
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP OATMEAL COOKIES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Ratings 5.6KCalories 145 per servingCategory Desserts, Cookies, Oatmeal Cookie Recipes
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended. Mix in the quick oats, walnuts, and chocolate chips. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
HOW TO MAKE THICK & CHEWY DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES ...
4.9/5 (11)Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
EASY, SOFT AND CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (THE BEST) | RICARDO
5/5 (617)Total Time 23 minsCategory DessertsCalories 250 per serving
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES FOR KIDS | AMERICA'S TEST ...
CHEWY CHRISTMAS CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - BEST ...
SOFT AND CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Servings 20Total Time 42 minsCategory DessertCalories 211 per serving
- In a large bowl combine the sugars and melted butter and mix until combined. Then stir in the eggs and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to your wet mixture. Mix with a spoon until a dough is formed (don't over mix).
SOFT AND CHEWY PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - BROMA BAKERY
5/5 (2)Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 45 mins
- In a large bowl, combine the melted butter, brown sugar, and blotted pumpkin puree. Mix to combine.
- Add the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Stir until combined and no streaks of flour remain.
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE ...
4.7/5 (6)Total Time 25 minsCategory DessertCalories 230 per serving
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or a large mixing bowl and using an electric hand mixer, cream together melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar.
THE BEST SOFT AND CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE ...
4.9/5 (10)Total Time 25 minsCategory Dessert, SnackCalories 132 per serving
- In a large bowl, using a hand-held mixer or a stand mixer with paddle attachment, cream together the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Mix in the egg and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and beat until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips with a large spoon or rubber spatula.
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (EASY SOFT CHEWY ) - CAFE DELITES
4.9/5 (99)Category CookiesCuisine AmericanTotal Time 32 mins
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Microwave the butter for about 30 seconds to just barely melt it (half soft and half melted).
- Beat the butter with the brown and white sugar/s until creamy and pale in colour and sugar has dissolved. Pour in the syrup, vanilla and the egg, and lightly beat until just mixed through.
- Add the flour, baking soda, and salt, mixing until combined. If needed, add in one tablespoon of the 'extra' flour at a time until the dough is still soft but easy to handle and firm enough to form one large ball (the dough should not be dry. I only needed 3 tablespoons of the extra flour).
SUPER CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | COOKING ON THE …
4.9/5 (10)Total Time 12 hrs 30 minsCategory DessertCalories 203 per serving
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the butter, sugar, salt and vanilla. Mix just until everything is evenly incorporated and it's smooth.
- Add the egg yolks and continue to mix until they are completely blended into the butter mixture.
WORLD'S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - I HEART NAPTIME
4.9/5 (28)Total Time 55 minsCategory DessertCalories 271 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line two baking sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, using a mixer, cream together the butter and sugars for 1 minute. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat just until combined once the eggs are added, you don't want to over mix.
- Add the flour, baking soda, salt and cornstarch and pulse on low. I like to slowly mix in the chocolate chips with the last cup of flour. Again, do not over mix. If the dough is too stick add an extra Tablespoon or two of flour. Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes if time allows.
- Using a large cookie scoop (about 3 Tablespoons), scoop the cookie dough onto the baking sheet about 2-3 inches apart. Place extra chocolate chips on the top of the cookies if desired.
MOIST & CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Servings 12Total Time 55 minsCategory Drop CookiesCalories 342 per serving
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - A LATTE FOOD
5/5 (2)Estimated Reading Time 7 minsCategory DessertTotal Time 47 mins
- With a hand mixer or a standing mixer, cream the butter until light and fluffy, about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
THICK AND CHEWY 100% WHOLE WHEAT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES ...
Reviews 25Category DessertServings 24Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- In a mixing bowl beat the butter until soft and fluffy. Add the sugar and beat until completely creamed together.
- Add the eggs, one at a time and beat till completely combined. Add the vanilla and beat into the mixture.
- Add the dry ingredients to the butter and sugar mixture and mix just until combined, adding in the chocolate chips in the last minute. Once the dough is done, cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour, overnight is better. This gives the flour a chance to absorb some moisture so they will bake more evenly and a chance for the butter to harden up a little which will make the cookies thicker when baked.
SOFT & CHEWY GLUTEN-FREE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - BRIGHT ...
Estimated Reading Time 8 mins
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or using a bowl and handheld electric mixer), cream together the butter, cream cheese, and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg and yolk one at a time, wiping down the bowl and beater as needed. Beat in the vanilla extract.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and fold in with a spatula just until mostly incorporated. Add 10 1/2 ounces chocolate and fold into batter until just combined and dispersed throughout.
- For best results, transfer dough to an airtight container and refrigerate overnight before baking****.
SOFT AND CHEWY AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES ...
Ratings 5Total Time 12 minsCategory DessertCalories 131 per serving
- In a medium bowl, cream the butter, the brown sugar, and the granulated sugar together. Add in the egg yolk and the vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Add in the four. salt, and the baking soda and mix just until the dry mixture disappears. Add in the chocolate chips and gently fold until combined.
- Using a small cookie scooper, scoop out 8 equal cookie dough balls. Set 3-4 cookie dough balls in the air fryer basket with enough space between each one ( as shown in the photo) Bake the cookies for 6 minutes at 300F, turn off when they're done baking and let them rest for 5 minutes. Gently remove the cookies from the air fryer basket and place on a cooling rack. Enjoy with a tall glass of milk.
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
4.8/5 (421)Category Dessert
- In a medium bowl, whisk the melted butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar together until no brown sugar lumps remain. Whisk in the egg, then the egg yolk. Finally, whisk in the vanilla extract. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix together with a large spoon or rubber spatula. The dough will be very soft, yet thick. Fold in the chocolate chunks. They may not stick to the dough because of the melted butter, but do your best to combine them. Cover the dough and chill in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours or up to 3-4 days. Chilling is mandatory. I highly recommend chilling the cookie dough overnight for less spreading. (Some readers have asked if it’s possible to roll into balls and then chill, but I don’t recommend it. The cookie dough is quite sticky and loose to section into balls before chilling.)
- Take the dough out of the refrigerator and allow to slightly soften at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325°F (163°C). Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. (Always recommended for cookies.) Set aside.
SUPER FUDGY CHOCOLATE COOKIES (CHEWY!) | THE DINNER BELL
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 35 minsCategory CookiesCalories 194 per serving
- Combine the 1/4 cup butter, 1/4 cup shortening and 1 1/2 cups of light brown sugar into the bowl of a stand mixer (or large bowl and using a hand mixer) and cream together until incorporated.
- Then add the 1 cup sour cream and 1 tsp vanilla to the stand mixer and beat until all wet ingredients are fully incorporated.
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE ...
4.8/5 (19)Total Time 49 minsCategory DessertCalories 356 per serving
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a cookie sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- 2. Cream butter and sugars together in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes. You should actually be able to see the change in color and texture.
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE | FOOD ...
5/5 (122)Difficulty EasyCategory DessertSteps 6
SUPER-CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE BARS - FOOD REPUBLIC
Servings 24Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
SUBWAY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - INSANELY GOOD
2.1/5 (11)Total Time 30 minsCategory Cookies, Copycat RecipesCalories 267 per serving
CHEWY BUTTERSCOTCH CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - BROMA BAKERY
Reviews 6Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr
CHERRY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
Ratings 1Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 25 mins
SUPER-CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE | FOOD …
5/5 (11)Author Food Network KitchenServings 30Category Dessert
SUPER SOFT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - MEL'S KITCHEN CAFE
Ratings 182Calories 153 per servingCategory Cookies
THIS IS HOW TO MAKE CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | …
Author Kate EllsworthEstimated Reading Time 6 mins
SUPER CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - IZY HOSSACK - TOP ...
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
SUPER CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES FOOD
JOANNA CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ...
SUPER CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | RECIPE | SHIREATS.
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - VENTRAY RECIPES
IT'S TAKEN A TON OF TESTING TO GET HERE, BUT THESE REALLY ...
FOOD WISHES VIDEO RECIPES: THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES ...
SUPER CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPES