CHOCOLATE SWISS ROLL
- cooking spray
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder, or more as needed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon baking soda
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ½ tablespoons melted butter
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ cup chocolate-hazelnut spread (such as Nutella®)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Spray a jelly roll or sheet pan with cooking spray and line with parchment paper.
- Sift flour, cocoa, salt, and baking soda together in a medium bowl.
- Beat eggs and sugar in another bowl with an electric mixer on high speed until tripled in volume, about 5 minutes. Add 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract. Beat in dry ingredients on low speed in thirds, alternating with melted butter, until just combined. Pour into the prepared pan (the thickness should be less than 1/4 inch).
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 8 to 9 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- Flip cake upside-down out of the pan onto a new sheet of parchment paper. Remove the used parchment paper from the top of the cake gently. Roll cake, starting at one end of the paper, into a tube until it is completely rolled into the parchment. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Whip cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Mix in chocolate-hazelnut spread. Roll out the cake and spread filling evenly. Roll up the cake with the filling, keeping in mind that the cake might crack or tear easily.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 270.3 calories, Carbohydrate 19.2 g, Cholesterol 146.5 mg, Fat 20.3 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 5.3 g, SaturatedFat 11.1 g, Sodium 209.3 mg, Sugar 12.5 g
CHOCOLATE SWISS ROLL
This classic European-style cake is impressive enough to take center stage on any dessert table. But there's no need to be intimidated by its looks-the technique is an achievable challenge, even for the novice baker. Fluffy chocolate cake is rolled around an extraordinarily silky marshmallow buttercream frosting, before being coated in rich, glossy ganache for an indulgent dessert, earning it a place of honor on any dining table.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 11
- 6 eggs
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 jar (7 oz) Kraft Jet Puffed marshmallow creme
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line bottoms only of two 15x10x1-inch pans with cooking parchment paper. Spray parchment paper with baking spray with flour.
- In large bowl, beat eggs with electric mixer on high speed about 6 minutes or until thick and lemon colored. Add cake mix, water and oil. Beat on low speed 30 seconds; scrape bowl. Beat on medium speed 1 minute. Pour 2 1/4 cups batter into each pan; spread evenly.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched in center.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle 1/2 cup powdered sugar over two clean kitchen towels. Remove cakes from oven. Run metal spatula around edges of pans; carefully turn one onto each kitchen towel. Peel away parchment paper. Immediately roll up cake and towel from narrow end. Cool cakes on rack 30 minutes with seam centered on bottom of cake.
- In large bowl, beat marshmallow creme, softened butter and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth, scraping bowl occasionally. On low speed, beat in 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Carefully unroll cakes. Allow narrow end to remain slightly curled. Drop 1 cup of the filling by spoonfuls over each cake, and spread evenly to within 1/2 inch of edges. Reroll filled cakes, using kitchen towel to help roll up cake. Wrap in plastic wrap, making sure seam is centered on bottom. Place both wrapped cakes on cookie sheet; refrigerate 30 minutes.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and whipping cream uncovered on High 40 to 60 seconds; stir. Continue to microwave in 10-second increments until chips can be stirred smooth. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes or until slightly thickened and still pourable. Place cakes on cooling rack placed over waxed paper. Pour chocolate mixture over each cake to cover. Return cakes to refrigerator about 30 minutes or until chocolate is set. Store loosely covered in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 430, Carbohydrate 54 g, Cholesterol 105 mg, Fat 4 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 11 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 350 mg, Sugar 37 g, TransFat 1/2 g
The ultimate nostalgic treat, make your own Swiss roll sponge with fruity strawberry jam filling. This easy dessert is great for entertaining and birthday parties.
Provided by Member recipe by themaster
Categories Afternoon tea, Dessert, Treat
Number Of Ingredients 5
- butter, to grease
- 2 large eggs
- 50g caster sugar, plus extra 2 tbsp to dust
- 50g self-raising flour, sieved
- 100g strawberry jam
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Grease and line a 16 x 28cm Swiss roll tin with baking parchment.
- Beat the eggs and sugar together for 5 mins with an electric hand whisk until thick and pale. Gently fold in the flour in two batches using a large metal spoon. Pour the mixture into the tin and gently ease into the corners. Bake for 10-12 mins until golden and firm. Be careful not to overbake, or the sponge will break when rolled.
- While the sponge is baking, sprinkle 2 tbsp sugar over a square of baking parchment. Warm the jam in the microwave for 20 secs.
- Turn the baked sponge onto the sugared paper. Peel off the lining paper and spread the sponge with the warm jam. Roll up from the short edge using the paper to help you then cool on a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 162 calories, Fat 3 grams fat, SaturatedFat 1 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 31 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 24 grams sugar, Fiber 0.3 grams fiber, Protein 4 grams protein, Sodium 0.2 milligram of sodium
Top Asked Questions
How to make Swiss rolls?This easy swiss roll recipe is our take on this Chinese bakery classic. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Sift together the cake flour, cornstarch, and baking powder. Sift them twice. Sounds kind of fussy, but it’s a necessary step to making this cake light and airy. In a large bowl, whisk together the 3 egg yolks and 2 ½ tablespoons sugar.
What are the ingredients used in Swiss roll cake?These basic ingredients wear very important hats in this Swiss roll cake recipe. Unless where noted, avoid making substitutions. Separated Eggs: Eggs are the workhorse of this recipe, mostly providing structure and moisture. You need 4 separated eggs. Both the yolks and whites are used.
What is the best egg to use for Swiss rolls?Fresh eggs are preferable but size isn’t the be-all and end-all; just be sure to use free-range eggs. Caster sugar is the sugar of choice for a Swiss Roll and is always better over granulated sugar in this recipe, as it is finer and mixes better into the batter.
What kind of sugar do you use for Swiss rolls?Caster sugar is the sugar of choice for a Swiss Roll and is always better over granulated sugar in this recipe, as it is finer and mixes better into the batter. It is also used to dust over once baked, giving a nice bit of extra sweetness and texture.
Provided by preachergirl
I saw this trick on "The Secret Life of Cake" on the Food Network. Haven't tried it yet, but I will next time I feel like cheating :lol:
Provided by puppitypup
Make and share this Sausage-And- Zucchini Skillet Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
Provided by SarahBeth
When zucchini season rolls around, you know you'll be looking for a recipe like this: quick and delicious Zucchini Lasagna, ready in an hour.
Provided by My Food and Family
Provided by Mommy Diva
Make and share this Scalloped New Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
Provided by ratherbeswimmin
Our tasters went nuts for these muffins - they're moist, fragrant, and put big old bakery muffins to shame. The orange zest in the glaze kicks up the orange...
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Make and share this Vegetable Spaghetti With Squash Noodles recipe from Food.com.
Provided by 49flavours
"This is a very simple cream filling. It can be frozen, and will not weep! I usually double the recipe for 1 batch of lady locks (approximately 120 cookies.)...
Provided by @MakeItYours
Make and share this Crock Pot Potato Soup recipe from Food.com.
Provided by casha
Slices of potato folded with herbs, butter, and sour cream and then baked to a golden brown. Not your "every day" fare! Irresistibly rich and delicious,...
Provided by Happy Harry 2
When is a Bakewell Tart not a Bakewell Tart is a question often asked? When it is a Bakewell Pudding. I can say that even in Bakewell, the town of origin...
Provided by @MakeItYours
Make and share this Easy French Onion Dip recipe from Food.com.
Provided by vannesakelly
I heard this cookie recipe over the radio about 1950-shortly after my husband and I married. The big spicy treats are so nice and chewy, they remain my...
Provided by @MakeItYours
How to make Giant Spice Cookies Recipe
Provided by @MakeItYours
Provided by Food Network
Chewy fruit cookies are warmed in the microwave and topped with ice cream, chocolate topping and walnuts for a unique sundae.
Provided by My Food and Family
Slightly spiced and super moist applesauce cake goes perfectly with a soft and luscious cream cheese and caramel frosting. This is the stuff fall dreams...
Provided by @MakeItYours
Macaroni is a great addition to this family favorite. Cooking the macaroni with the ground beef and seasonings makes cleanup a snap.
Provided by @MakeItYours
People also searched
More about "swiss roll food"
ANGEL FOOD SWISS ROLL RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
Servings 8Total Time 1 hr 30 mins
- Mix the Betty™ Crocker Angel Food Cake Mix with water according to the directions on the box. Scoop the mixture into the prepared pan and smooth the batter out with an offset spatula or the back of a spoon. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 17 to 20 minutes. When done, the cake should be light golden and the surface should spring back when lightly touched.
- Immediately dust the top with powdered sugar. Run a thin paring knife around the edges of the cake to release it from the pan. Place a clean tea towel on the top of the cake, followed by a large cutting board or second baking sheet (on top of the tea towel). Carefully flip everything upside and place the cutting board on the work surface. Carefully remove the jellyroll pan.
VANILLA SWISS ROLL CAKE RECIPE » FOODIES TERMINAL
4.7/5 (28)Total Time 43 minsCategory DessertCalories 274 per serving
- Place the bowl and the beater hands in the freezer for 30 mins. They should be chilled before beating the whipped cream.
MINI SWISS ROLLS RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN | FOOD NETWORK
5/5 (3)Difficulty EasyCategory DessertSteps 8
- For the cake: Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Coat an 18-by-13-inch rimmed baking sheet or jelly roll pan with cooking spray; line the bottom with parchment paper and spray the parchment.
- Beat the cream of tartar and egg whites in a medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until soft peaks form, about 3 minutes. Gradually beat in 1/4 cup of the sugar. Increase the speed to medium high and beat until stiff peaks form, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Whisk the egg yolks with the milk, oil, vanilla and remaining 1/2 cup sugar in a large bowl. Sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl; whisk into the yolk mixture until smooth. Stir one-third of the egg white mixture into the batter with a rubber spatula, then gently fold in the remaining egg white mixture in 2 batches. Spread the batter in the prepared baking sheet. Bake until the cake springs back when gently pressed, about 10 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes.
- Generously sift cocoa powder over the top of the warm cake and loosen the edges with a knife; lay a clean kitchen towel (not terry cloth) over the cake. Place another baking sheet over the towel and flip the cake with the baking sheets to invert it onto the towel. Remove the top baking sheet and parchment, then dust the top with cocoa powder. Starting at the long end, roll up the cake and towel together. Transfer seam-side down to a rack and let cool completely.
SWISS ROLL - RAW FOOD RECIPES - THE RAW CHEF
4.8/5 (18)Calories 214 per servingEstimated Reading Time 5 mins
- *It’s best to use frozen fruit because as they thaw, they release their own juices and make for a much nicer jam consistency and flavour If using frozen berries:
CHOCOLATE SWISS ROLL CAKE - THE PIONEER WOMAN – RECIPES ...
5/5 (3)Category Dessert, Main DishServings 6Total Time 35 mins
- Place a piece of parchment paper or a silicone mat on a 17x12 sheet pan, and rub butter on it to grease.In a large bowl, whisk to combine the cocoa powder, flour, and salt.Bring an inch of water to a simmer in a medium saucepan.
- Combine the eggs and sugar in a heatproof glass bowl, then place over the simmering water (make sure the water doesn’t touch the bowl).
- Using a hand mixer, beat the eggs and sugar together over medium speed for about two minutes, until the eggs are thick, pale yellow, and warm to the touch (if you have a thermometer, you want the eggs to be about 120ºF.
10 SWISS ROLL RECIPES THAT WILL IMPRESS YOUR GUESTS ...
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
- Carrot Cake Swiss Roll. If you’re a carrot cake lover, then you must try this amazing carrot cake swiss roll! It has all the best flavors and textures that you normally experience when you indulge in a piece of carrot cake, only easier to eat!
- Vegan Vanilla Swiss Roll with Jam. If you love vanilla, then you know that it goes really well with some jam, right? This awesome vegan vanilla Swiss roll with jam is the best of both worlds.
- Healthy Double Chocolate Swiss Roll. This one’s for all chocolate lovers out there: double chocolate Swiss roll. So get ready for an overdose of chocolate, my friends!
- Chocolate Swiss Roll. Here’s another one for all my chocolate lovers out there! This chocolate Swiss roll has an amazing mascarpone whipped cream filling – what could be better than this, you may ask?
- Blackberry Lemon Cake Roll (VIDEO) If you prefer a more refreshing Swiss cake (or cake roll, as some of you might know this type of dessert), then you have to give this blackberry lemon cake a try!
- Double Lemon Swiss Roll Cake. This one’s all about lemon: tangy, sweet, and extremely refreshing. For me, this Swiss roll is ideal for a hot summer day, when all you can think about is lemonade.
- Giraffe Swiss Roll Cake. Here’s a more special take on the classic Swiss roll. This ‘giraffe’ roll cake has a special batter that looks like a giraffe and, even though it might look complicated, the process of making it is actually super simple!
- Cookie Butter Swiss Roll. In case you want a super flavorful Swiss roll that’s bursting with cookie butter taste, this recipe is for you! All you need are some Biscoff cookies and some patience and this yummy Swiss roll will be halfway ready.
- Fresh Strawberry and Cream Japanese Cake Roll. Japanese sweets are known for the airy, spongy texture and this fresh strawberry and cream cake roll is no exception!
- Chocolate Tiramisu Swiss Roll. I love tiramisu a lot, so when I found this recipe for chocolate tiramisu Swiss roll I couldn’t help myself but make it in a second.
CHOCOLATE-RASPBERRY SWISS ROLL RECIPE - FOOD & WINE
5/5 (6)Total Time 1 hrServings 12
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Butter a 10-by-15-inch jelly roll pan and line it with parchment paper, then butter the paper. In a medium bowl, beat the egg yolks with 1/4 cup of the granulated sugar and the vanilla until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in the flour.
- In a clean bowl using a clean whisk, beat the egg whites with the salt at medium speed until soft peaks form. Gradually add the remaining 1/4 cup of granulated sugar and beat until the whites are glossy. Using a rubber spatula, fold the whites into the yolk mixture until no streaks remain. Quickly fold in the melted butter. Spread the batter in the pan. Bake in the lower third of the oven for 20 minutes, or until golden and puffy. Let cool in the pan on a rack.
- Run the blade of a knife around the edge of the cake pan. Dust the cake with the confectioners' sugar and cover with a sheet of plastic wrap and a clean kitchen towel. Top with a cutting board and, holding both the board and pan, invert the cake. Rap the board against the table, then remove the pan and carefully peel off the paper.
- In a large bowl, whip the cream with the granulated sugar, vanilla and salt to stiff peaks. Using an offset metal spatula, spread the raspberry jam on the cake. Spread the whipped cream evenly over the jam. Begin rolling up the cake from the long side, as tightly as possible, using the kitchen towel and plastic wrap to help shape the roll. Wrap the roll tightly in the plastic and transfer to a baking sheet. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or, preferably, overnight.
CHOCOLATE SWISS ROLL - MARSHA'S BAKING ADDICTION
4.4/5 (40)Total Time 40 minsCategory CakesCalories 234 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4. Grease a 10x15-inch cake roll pan, and line the base with parchment paper.
- Using the handheld or stand mixer, beat the egg yolks and sugar until light and thick. Beat in the vanilla, and yogurt. Add the flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, and salt, and mix until combined.
- TIP: If your egg whites are not forming (haven't changed in the slightest after 5 - 6 minutes), add a pinch of salt and/or cream of tartar and continue whisking to stiff peaks.
PERFECT VANILLA SWISS ROLL RECIPE - THE FLAVOR BENDER
5/5 (5)Total Time 1 hr 5 minsCategory Cakes, Desserts, Roulades, Sponge CakesCalories 171 per serving
- Lightly grease a 10 x 15 inch jelly roll pan. Line the pan with parchment paper, with an overhang along the short edges of the pan (to make it easy to remove the cake from the pan). Dust the exposed edges with flour. Set aside.
- The bottom side of the cake will be the presentation side for the swiss roll (see pictures in the post for reference). You can use the parchment paper you baked the cake in to roll up the swiss roll for convenience. If you prefer to use a new parchment paper, you can do that too. See recipe notes for directions.
SWISS ROLL RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE A CLASSIC SWISS ROLL CAKE ...
3.2/5 (16)Category DessertCuisine BritishTotal Time 1 hr 45 mins
- 2. Line a 9” x 14” jelly roll pan or rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly grease the pan with cooking spray.
- 3. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, combine the eggs, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
SWISS ROLL - THE BAKING EXPLORER
Reviews 3Category DessertCuisine BritishTotal Time 42 mins
- Pre-heat your oven to 160C Fan/180C/400F/Gas Mark 6, line a swiss roll tin or a baking tray with a lip, with baking paper. The one I used was a Wilton tray that is 33.7 x 29.5 cm
- For the sponge, whisk the eggs and sugar together with an electric whisk or in a food mixer for 8 minutes until it reaches 'ribbon stage' - this is when you can drizzle the mixture in a figure 8 and it takes at least 3 seconds to sink back in
SWISS ROLL RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (3)Total Time 40 minsCategory DessertCalories 853 per serving
- Whisk the eggs and sugar together in a bowl over a pan of hot water, taking care that the base does not touch the water.
SWISS ROLL ⋆ REAL HOUSEMOMS
4/5 (76)Total Time 1 hrCategory DessertCalories 446 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees. Line a 10x15 inch jelly roll pan with parchment paper and grease the parchment.
CHOCOLATE CAKE ROLL (SWISS ROLL) - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
4.5/5 (75)Category Dessert
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Spray a 12×17 inch baking pan with nonstick spray or grease with butter, so the parchment paper sticks. Then line it with parchment paper so the cake seamlessly releases. Spray or grease the parchment paper too. We want an extremely nonstick surface for this cake roll.
- Using a hand mixer or a stand mixer fitted with whisk attachment, beat the egg whites and 1/3 cup (67g) granulated sugar together in a medium bowl on high speed for 5 minutes or until stiff peaks form. Set aside. In another bowl, beat the egg yolks, remaining sugar, and vanilla extract together until pale and creamy, about 2 minutes.
- Sift the flour, 3 Tablespoons cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt together into a large bowl bowl. Pour the melted butter, coffee, and egg yolk mixture over the dry ingredients. Beat everything together on medium speed until completely combined. Using a rubber spatula or wooden spoon, gently fold in the egg whites until completely combined. Avoid over-mixing and deflating those whites. Batter will be very light.
- Spread batter evenly into prepared pan. It will be a very thin layer. Shimmy the pan on the counter to smooth out the top. Bake for 10 minutes or until the top of the cake gently springs back when touched with your finger. Do NOT over-bake.
10 BEST HOMEMADE SWISS ROLL RECIPES | THERECIPE
- Carrot Cake Swiss Roll. Grab your fork because this carrot cake swiss is going to have you going back for seconds and thirds. It's made from light carrot cake rolled and filled in cream cheese filling.
- Strawberry and Cream. This would be the ultimate dessert to eat while watching the Wimbledon final. Strawberries and cream are one of the world's favorite flavor combinations and it truly deserves to be in its legendary position.
- Matcha Swiss Roll. It's green and it's gorgeous. This matcha flavored swiss roll looks super impressive and tastes amazing. If you love matcha, then you're most definitely going to love this recipe.
- Gingerbread Swiss Roll. This Swiss Roll recipe is for those days of holiday festivity where you aren't sure what to make for your fussy Christmas guests.
- Walnut and Coffee Swiss Roll. Coffee Cake in a roll! The walnuts added to this recipe add a much-needed crunch to this coffee-flavored, creamy swiss roll.
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter. The one flavor combination that we will never get enough of! Chocolate and peanut butter is the perfect pairing to fill this delicious swiss roll with.
- Spiced Pumpkin Roll. A Swiss Roll recipe for the Halloween season or just to serve to all your pumpkin-loving friends at any time of the year. The cake is packed full of pumpkin spices, nutmeg, and cinnamon and filled with a delicious creamy filling that is enough t make anyone and everyone beg for seconds.
- Coconut and Jelly Roll. You can choose whatever flavor jelly you want to add as filling for this Swiss Roll. A strawberry flavor for some sweetness, some gooseberry jam, or even apricot - either way, it is bound to be delicious because the coconut combines perfectly with every flavor it is paired with.
- Lemon Curd Swiss Roll. This classic Lemon Curd Swiss Roll is just waiting for you to grab some ingredients and get baking. It's worthy of a round of great remarks from the 'Great British Bake Off' judges.
- Blueberry Roll. Blueberries have the lovely property of giving everything it is incorporated into a beautiful pastel purple color, so if you're looking to impress your guests with a delightful Swiss Roll to serve with your tea or coffee, this would be the perfect option.
EASY SWISS ROLL - FOOD24
Cuisine BakeCategory BakeServings 8Total Time 30 mins
SWISS ROLL – TUPPERWARE CA
Servings 1Total Time 25 minsCategory Drinks & Dessert
SWISS ROLL RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
Servings 1Total Time 37 mins
SWISS ROLL : RECIPES : COOKING CHANNEL RECIPE | COOKING ...
3/5 (4)Category DessertServings 8Total Time 55 mins
SWISS ROLL | RECIPES | DELIA ONLINE
Cuisine BritishEstimated Reading Time 2 mins
CHOCOLATE SWISS ROLL :: HOME COOKING ADVENTURE
Calories 226 per serving
SWISS ROLL - WIKIPEDIA
Main ingredients Flour, eggs, sugar, jam … Type Sponge cakePlace of origin Central Europe (possibly Austria) Alternative names Jelly roll, roll cake, Swiss log, yummy dessert
CHOCOLATE SWISS ROLL | DESSERT RECIPES | GOODTOKNOW
3.6/5 Total Time 50 minsCategory Dessert,SnackCalories 562 per serving
SWISS ROLL - ADD SOME SWEETNESS TO YOUR DAY
5/5 (2)Category DessertCuisine GlobalTotal Time 25 mins
SWISS ROLL RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK
Servings 8Category DessertAuthor Rachel AllenDifficulty Easy
BEST VANILLA SWISS ROLLS: HOW TO MAKE 'EM EXTRA MOIST AND ...
4.9/5 (9)Total Time 4 hrsCategory Desserts, TeaCalories 211 per serving
SWISS ROLL WITH LEMON-CURD FILLING RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Servings 34Total Time 40 minsCategory DessertPublished 2008-01-03
SWISS ROLL - FOOD24
Cuisine BakeCategory BakeServings 8Total Time 35 mins
WINKIES SWISS ROLL...COMMENT DOWN BELOW WHAT OTHER FOOD ...
EASIEST SWISS ROLL #TRENDING #FOOD #SHORTS #VIRAL #TIKTOK ...
SWISS ROLL-RECIPES | EAT SMARTER USA
10 BEST SWISS ROLLS ROLL RECIPES | YUMMLY
DELIA SMITH SWISS ROLL RECIPE - SHARE-RECIPES.NET
OREO SWISS ROLL @FOOD WORLD IJS - YOUTUBE
JAPANESE SWISS ROLL - CHESTNUT RECIPE BY EDD AZZOPARDI ...
CHOCOLATE SWISS ROLL RECIPE BY KNEAD_TO_EAT_ZA
10 BEST SWISS ROLL WITH FILLINGS RECIPES | YUMMLY
SWISS ROLL (KERO) | FOOD FANTASY WIKI | FANDOM
12 EASY SWISS ROLL RECIPES - FILL MY RECIPE BOOK
SWISS ROLL RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
THE DAY - THIS IS A NO-STRESS CHOCOLATE ORANGE SWISS ROLL ...
FANCY SWISS ROLL - SORTED FOOD
SWISS ROLL ## MADE BY FOOD DIARIES - YOUTUBE
10 BEST SWISS ROLL FLAVORS RECIPES | YUMMLY
SWISS ROLLS AND ROULADES RECIPES - BBC FOOD