TURKEY NOODLE CASSEROLE
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced mushrooms
- ½ medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 ¼ cups leftover turkey gravy
- ½ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon poultry seasoning
- salt to taste
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 2 1/2-quart baking dish.
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rapid boil. Cook egg noodles at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, 7 to 9 minutes. Drain.
- At the same time, melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add mushrooms, onion, and garlic; saute until tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Add condensed soup, leftover gravy, milk, curry powder, poultry seasoning, and salt; cook and stir until well blended and hot, about 5 minutes.
- Combine cooked egg noodles, turkey, and peas in the prepared baking dish. Pour hot soup mixture over top and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until hot and bubbly, 25 to 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 409.1 calories, Carbohydrate 42.3 g, Cholesterol 85.6 mg, Fat 15.4 g, Fiber 3.3 g, Protein 24.4 g, SaturatedFat 6.6 g, Sodium 616.1 mg, Sugar 4.8 g
CHEDDAR TURKEY CASSEROLE
This recipe comes with lots of mass appeal, thanks to its cheesy sauce. Pasta, veggies and leftover turkey combine to create a filling meal. -Steve Foy, Kirkwood, Missouri
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- 4 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook pasta according to package directions., Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute garlic in butter until tender. Stir in flour, salt, mustard, thyme and pepper. Gradually stir in milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat; stir in cheese until melted. Drain pasta; place in a large bowl. Toss with turkey, vegetables and cheese sauce. , Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake, uncovered, 35-40 minutes or until heated through.,
Nutrition Facts : Calories 513 calories, Fat 23g fat (12g saturated fat), Cholesterol 87mg cholesterol, Sodium 703mg sodium, Carbohydrate 46g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 31g protein.
CHEF JOHN'S TURKEY NOODLE CASSEROLE
This delicious casserole is for leftover leftovers. I don't know about you, but after a few days of eating Thanksgiving leftovers, no matter how tasty they originally were, I want something that makes me forget there's even turkey in it. Since ingredients like garam masala, spicy cheese, and peppers aren't typically used in the meal, they work wonderfully here to disguise the last of a holiday bird.
Provided by Chef John
Number Of Ingredients 14
- 12 ounces egg noodles
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 ½ cups cold milk
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- ½ cup diced green bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 cup shredded pepperjack cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 3 cups cubed skinless cooked turkey
- 5 ounces crushed potato chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook egg noodles in boiling water, stirring occasionally until almost cooked through and still firm to the bite, about 4 minutes. Drain.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in flour; cook, stirring, until mixture is light golden, about 3 minutes.
- Pour milk into butter and flour mixture, whisking constantly. Stir in cream of mushroom soup, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, green onions, garam masala, and dried tarragon. Bring mixture to a simmer, cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in pepperjack cheese until cheese is melted and incorporated.
- Stir pepperjack cheese mixture, turkey meat, and noodles in a large bowl until evenly incorporated. Pour mixture into a large casserole dish. Sprinkle chips on top, pressing down slightly with the tines of a fork. Bake in the preheated oven until casserole top is golden brown and sauce is bubbling, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 736 calories, Carbohydrate 67.3 g, Cholesterol 150.5 mg, Fat 33.4 g, Fiber 3.7 g, Protein 41 g, SaturatedFat 14.5 g, Sodium 1113.1 mg, Sugar 9.4 g
Top Asked Questions
How to cook Turkey noodles for casserole?Turkey Noodle Casserole. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook until al dente, about 6 minutes. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onions, carrots, and celery and sauté until tender and softened, about 10 minutes. Add garlic and cook for another minute.
What can I do with leftover Turkey and noodles?This turkey and noodle casserole recipe is an excellent way to use leftover turkey. Or you might choose to make it with chicken or ham. The casserole comes together with a simple sauce, mushrooms, vegetables, and shredded cheddar cheese.
How do you cook Aunt Bee's Turkey noodle casserole?Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over the top of the casserole. Bake, uncovered, in a 350°F oven for about 25 minutes, or until the topping is golden brown and the inside is hot and bubbly. Aunt Bee's classic, old-fashioned turkey noodle casserole recipe goes well with almost any of your favorite sides.
How do you cook a frozen turkey and cheese casserole?Stir in one cup of the cheese. Then add the turkey, cooked noodles, and frozen vegetables. Pour the mixture into the greased casserole dish and top with the remaining cup of cheese. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the cheese on top begins to bubble.
Egg whites vary in size, and the quantity of whites used in a meringue affects its texture. When making these cookies, it's best to use a liquid measuring...
Provided by Gina Marie Miraglia Eriquez
Provided by Chuck Williams
Provided by Frank Randazzo
These low-carb, gluten-free hamburger buns are made with ground almonds, coconut flour, and flax seed.
Provided by myketorecipes
Provided by Daniel Humm
A delicious combination of red pepper sauce, fresh basil, almonds, broccoli florets, and pasta.
Provided by jessica
A brilliant recipe for making with children, making classic custard creams in your favourite shapes.
Provided by simonbeal
My daughter-in-law (and Test Kitchen gal), Krissi, is a rice pudding aficionado and she gives this recipe two enthusiastic thumbs-up. If you've never made...
Provided by maureen gorman
Provided by Lora Zarubin
Provided by á-32809
Serve up a cheesy dinnertime classic with the Turkey and Broccoli Casserole Recipe. Condensed cheddar cheese soup makes this Turkey and Broccoli Casserole...
Provided by My Food and Family
Provided by My Food and Family
Chocolate and peanut butter are at it again, this time in a refrigerator pie that delivers all the creamy goodness you can pour into a cookie crust.
Provided by My Food and Family
People also searched
More about "turkey noodle casserole food"
TURKEY NOODLE CASSEROLE - HOT ROD'S RECIPES
5/5 (3)Total Time 35 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 555 per serving
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, salt the water and cook the egg noodles al dente. Drain well and return the noodles to the pot.
- Preheat a large deep skillet over medium high heat. Add the oil and the bacon. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until the fat is rendered and the bacon starts to brown at the edges. Add the turkey and brown it, crumbling it with a wooden spoon.
- Move the meat over to one side of the pan and add the mushrooms and onions to the opposite side. Cook the mushrooms and onions for 3 to 5 minutes, then combine the meat and veggies together.
- Season mixture with salt and pepper, and poultry seasoning. Cook for another five minutes. Add the wine and deglaze the pan, using a wooden spoon to scrape up pan drippings and browned bits. Stir in the chicken broth and bring to a bubble, then stir in the cream and reduce heat to low. Add the nutmeg and stir.
LEFTOVER TURKEY CASSEROLE WITH PASTA (AND WHITE SAUCE)
Reviews 1Calories 446 per servingCategory Pasta And Rice
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius/ 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease a casserole dish, of about 25x20 cm/10x8 inches.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Salt the water and cook the noodles according to the package instructions. Let drain well.
- In the meantime, halve and slice the onion. Heat 1 tablespoon of the butter in a non-stick saucepan. Cook the onion slices for 4-5 minutes or until golden. Add the finely chopped garlic and stir for another minute. Remove to a bowl or small plate.
- Melt the remaining tablespoon butter in the same saucepan. Sprinkle the flour on top and stir it for one minute. Slowly start adding the milk while whisking all the time to avoid the formation of clumps. If you do happen to have too many clumps anyway, you can save the sauce by blending it shortly with a hand held blender. Let the sauce bubble gently for about 2 minutes while stirring very often. Take it off the heat and stir in ¾ of the grated cheese, mustard, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
TURKEY NOODLE CASSEROLE - CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
4.4/5 (26)Total Time 55 minsServings 8Calories 252 per serving
LEFTOVER TURKEY NOODLE CASSEROLE | THE KITCHEN IS MY ...
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
OUR FAVORITE TURKEY CASSEROLE RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
CHEESY TURKEY NOODLE CASSEROLE RECIPE - CENTERCUTCOOK
TURKEY NOODLE CASSEROLE - RECIPE GIRL
Reviews 3Category Main CourseCuisine AmericanTotal Time 30 mins
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil for the egg noodles. When it boils, salt the water and cook the noodles to al dente. Drain well and return to the pot.
- Preheat a large, deep nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the bacon. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until the fat is rendered and the bacon begins to brown at the edges. Add the turkey and brown it, crumbling with a wooden spoon. (If using leftover turkey, add the turkey after you cook the mushrooms and onions instead). Move the meat over to one side of the pan and add the mushrooms and onions to the opposite side. Cook the mushrooms and onions for 3 to 5 minutes, then stir the meat and veggies together. Season the mixture liberally with salt and pepper, and sprinkle in the poultry seasoning. Cook for another 5 minutes. Add the wine and deglaze the pan, using a wooden spoon to scrape up the pan drippings and browned bits. Stir in the broth and bring to a boil, then stir in the cream and reduce the heat to low. Add the nutmeg and stir. Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.
- Preheat the broiler to high. Combine the noodles with the turkey and sauce. Spray a casserole dish with nonstick spray, then transfer the turkey noodle mixture to the dish. Top the casserole with the Gruyere then bread crumbs. Place the casserole 8 to 10 inches from the broiler and brown 2 to 3 minutes until cheese is melted and the crumbs are brown. Remove from oven and garnish the casserole with parsley.
INSTANT POT TURKEY NOODLE CASSEROLE RECIPE - MAKE YOUR MEALS
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
- Once the cooking time expires, carefully quick release pressure. Remove the lid and stir in heavy cream.
TURKEY NOODLE CASSEROLE DINNER RECIPE - WONDERMOM WANNABE
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hrCategory DinnerCalories 296 per serving
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add olive oil. Heat until it shimmers (about 1 minute) and add onions, celery, and carrots. Cook until tender, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes.
TURKEY NOODLE CASSEROLE RECIPE - SOUTHERN.FOOD.COM
5/5 (14)Total Time 45 minsCategory One Dish MealCalories 689 per serving
INSTANT POT TURKEY NOODLE CASSEROLE - MEATLOAF AND MELODRAMA
Ratings 9Calories 300 per servingCategory Main
- Add the turkey to the Instant Pot, then add the uncooked pasta, herbes de Provence, minced onions, sea salt, garlic powder and pepper
- Pour turkey or chicken broth over and around pasta, then place lid on pressure cooker, and turn vent to Sealing position and hit PRESSURE COOK for 4 minutes
- Pot will take a few minutes to reach pressure, then cook for 4 minutes and beep when done. Do a quick release, and when pin drops, carefully remove lid, and stir
- Add the thawed frozen vegetables, and stir in the heavy cream. Gradually add both cheeses, and stir until smooth and creamy. Sauce will thicken as pasta cools
TURKEY NOODLE CASSEROLE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (5)Total Time 1 hr 15 minsServings 8
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high. Add noodles; cook according to package directions, adding broccoli during final 3 minutes cook time. Drain; rinse under cold water, and drain again. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium-high until foamy. Add onion, carrot, celery, garlic, and thyme; cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, 4 to 5 minutes. Whisk together flour and 1/2 cup of the milk in a bowl until smooth. Add remaining 3 1/2 cups milk to onion mixture; bring just to a boil over medium-high, whisking constantly. Whisk in flour mixture, salt, and pepper. Reduce heat to medium; simmer, whisking occasionally, until sauce is slightly thickened, about 3 minutes.
- Stir together noodle mixture, sauce mixture, and turkey in a large heatproof bowl until combined. Spoon mixture into a 13- x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle evenly with cheese. Bake in preheated oven until cheese is bubbly, 25 to 30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes. Serve.
LEFTOVER TURKEY CASSEROLE - A TASTY COMFORT FOOD RECIPE
4.5/5 (2)Total Time 50 minsCategory Dinner RecipesCalories 365 per serving
- Add peas and continue cooking for about 2 additional minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Create a sauce by making a roux first. This is simply done by melting 2 tablespoons of butter and sprinkling 2 tablespoons of flour on top. Whisk together to make a paste.
LEFTOVER TURKEY NOODLE CASSEROLE - OUR WABISABI LIFE
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
TURKEY NOODLE CASSEROLE - CREOLE CONTESSA
Reviews 21Total Time 1 hrEstimated Reading Time 2 mins
- Cook noodles according to package directions, drain, rinse in warm water, drain again, drizzle with olive oil to coat and set aside.
TASTY TURKEY NOODLE CASSEROLE | JENNIE-O® RECIPES
3/5 (60)Category EntreeCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 20 mins
- Heat oven to 375ºF. In plastic bag, add flour. Cut cutlets into ¾-inch chunks; add to bag, shaking to coat.
- In large, deep non-stick skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Add onion and celery; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add turkey; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add chicken broth; cook 2 minutes. Add half-and-half cream; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- Stir in noodles, peas, corn and thyme. Transfer mixture to greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter. Combine panko, cheese and melted butter; sprinkle over top of casserole.
CREAMY & CHEESY TURKEY NOODLE CASSEROLE – UNSOPHISTICOOK
5/5 (4)Total Time 40 minsCategory Main DishesCalories 469 per serving
- Prepare the Knorr Butter & Herb Pasta by bringing water and butter to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the contents of the Knorr package. Simmer until the noodles are tender, about 7 minutes.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in the sour cream, poultry seasoning, salt, and black pepper. Fold the turkey and thawed peas and carrots into the noodle mixture.
- Transfer the mixture to a small casserole dish. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until the casserole is heated through. Remove the casserole, sprinkle with sharp cheddar cheese, and return to the oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
12 BEST TURKEY CASSEROLE RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
Occupation Food Writer And Cookbook AuthorPublished 2020-12-01Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
- Turkey Cutlet and Stuffing Casserole. Turkey cutlet and stuffing casserole brings together the superstars of Thanksgiving dinner in a single dish, making it easy enough for any time of year.
- Easy Turkey and Rice Casserole. For a quick dinner, use leftover meat from a previous meal to make this easy turkey and rice casserole—it's even better if you have leftover rice from a takeout order or another meal.
- Turkey, Ham, and Swiss Casserole. This delicious dish takes the flavors of a sub sandwich and presents them in casserole form. Pasta, turkey, and ham are coated in a cheese sauce and topped with breadcrumbs before being baked until crisp.
- Creamy Turkey Noodle Casserole. The addition of peas and sliced mushrooms to this turkey noodle casserole make it a one-dish meal. It's a great way to sneak vegetables to your kids.
- Crock Pot Turkey and Rice Casserole. Simply combine all of the ingredients for this crock pot turkey and rice casserole, turn on the cooker, and walk away.
- Turkey Divan Casserole With Broccoli. For a slightly different spin on a classic dish, make turkey divan casserole. The turkey and broccoli become something special when topped with a creamy cheese sauce.
- Turkey Macaroni Casserole. This turkey macaroni casserole is basically a turkey mac and cheese, adding lean protein to the favorite dish and moving it from side to main.
- Leftover Turkey and Stuffing Casserole. Use leftover turkey to make a turkey dinner in a single dish. This turkey and stuffing casserole features gravy and cranberry sauce, delivering all of the flavors of the holidays at once.
- Turkey and Biscuit Bake. Turkey and veggies in a cream sauce are topped with tender homemade biscuits and baked for a dish that will impress any guest. Make this turkey and biscuit bake for Sunday supper or family meal and watch it disappear.
- Quick and Easy Turkey Tetrazzini. Tetrazzini is a classic dish that can be made with chicken or turkey. This version is studded with mushrooms and pimientos and bathed in a cheesy sauce.
TURKEY & NOODLE CASSEROLE - SPARKLES TO SPRINKLES
4.4/5 (27)Total Time 35 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 284 per serving
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, add ¼ cup of butter and heat over medium heat, until melted. Add frozen vegetables, and cook until just thawed.
- Add 6 tbsp flour and mix well. Cook 1-2 minutes. Stir in milk, and bring mixture to a boil. Cook 4-5 minutes over medium heat, stirring frequently, until thickened.
ONE POT TURKEY NOODLE CASSEROLE - MEATLOAF AND MELODRAMA
Ratings 9Category MainCuisine AmericanTotal Time 25 mins
- Add egg noodles, spices and broth, and heat over medium high heat until just boiling. Cover, and cook for about 5 minutes or until noodles start to get soft
- Reduce heat to medium, stir in heavy cream, and cook until liquid starts to reduce and thicken and noodles are cooked, stirring occasionally
TURKEY NOODLE CASSEROLE RECIPE - SAVORY NOTHINGS
Ratings 12Calories 486 per servingCategory Main Course
- Make sauce: Melt the butter in a large, deep skillet over medium heat. Stir in the flour until smooth. Whisk in the chicken broth and half-and-half and keep whisking over medium heat until thickened. Add all seasoning, then stir in the turkey meat, frozen vegetables and cream cheese. Stir in the noodles until evenly coated.
- Assemble: Transfer to the prepared casserole dish. Top with the cheese, then bake uncovered in the hot oven for 20-30 minutes, or until cheese has melted and casserole is bubbly.
CHICKEN OR TURKEY NOODLE CASSEROLE - MY TURN FOR US
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 40 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 407 per serving
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, add ¼ cup of butter and heat over medium heat, until melted. Add frozen vegetables, and cook until just thawed.
- Add 6 tbsp flour and mix well. Cook 1-2 minutes. Stir in milk, and bring mixture to a boil. Cook 4-5 minutes over medium heat, frequently stirring, until thickened.
CHEESY TURKEY NOODLE CASSEROLE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Servings 6Total Time 50 minsCategory One Dish MealCalories 428 per serving
CHEESY TURKEY NOODLE CASSEROLE - TASTE AND SEE
5/5 (5)Total Time 27 minsCategory EntreeCalories 570 per serving
- Place the oil in a large saute pan on medium high heat. Add the chopped onions, celery, carrots, thyme, and salt, then saute for 6 minutes to soften. Stir occasionally.
- Meanwhile, chop the turkey breast into 1-inch square pieces, and defrost the frozen peas in a colander under warm water.
TURKEY NOODLE CASSEROLE - SIMPLE JOY
5/5 (18)Total Time 30 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 531 per serving
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Spray a 3 quart casserole dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Cook the pasta in chicken stock for two minutes less than the package suggests. Reserve one cup of cooking liquid before draining noodles and settting them aside.
- Melt the butter over medium low heat in a large stock pot. Add the garlic to the pan and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Add the flour to the pan, mixing it in to make a paste. Very slowly add the reserved chicken stock. Add approximately a tablespoon of the reserved 1 cup stock stock at a time, waiting until the last bit of stock was completely combined before adding the next bit. Then add in the milk. This whole process should take about 3 to 5 minutes and result in a nice creamy sauce.
LEFTOVER TURKEY NOODLE CASSEROLE - WHO NEEDS A CAPE?
4.5/5 (4)Category Casseroles
20 TURKEY CASSEROLE RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE - INSANELY GOOD
- Creamy Turkey Casserole. Let’s kick things off with this highly addictive turkey casserole. The combination of pasta and a cream-based sauce alone is already a hit, what more with other good things added to it?
- Turkey Noodle Casserole. Firm and springy egg noodles are tossed with a creamy white sauce and studded with turkey, vegetables, and cheese. This is the ultimate mash-up between Asian and American cuisines!
- Turkey Sausage Rice Casserole. Turkey sausage, rice, and cheese join forces to make one delightful casserole you won’t soon forget. While casseroles are mostly hearty and heavy, this one is surprisingly light, despite being filling.
- Leftover Turkey Casserole. With just some added milk and cream of chicken soup, you’ll have transformed your Thanksgiving feast into a completely different, yet just as festive, dish.
- Turkey Sausage-Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole. Start your day right with this outrageously rich, meaty, and cheesy breakfast casserole. Just looking at it already makes me drool.
- Turkey Rice Casserole. This dish has everything you can ever ask for in a casserole. Starchy rice? Check. Tender and meaty turkey? Uhuh. Creamy and cheesy sauce?
- Cordon Bleu Casserole. Cordon bleu, even on its own, is already a fantastic dish. Turn it into a casserole and it’ll be even more phenomenal. Leftover turkey and ham are bathed with a creamy Swiss cheese sauce, covered in crunchy bread crumbs, and baked.
- Leftover Turkey Biscuit Casserole. This turkey biscuit casserole is a magnificent mash-up of a pot pie and a cobbler, and it is seriously delicious. The filling at the bottom is a combination of leftover turkey, vegetables, and a ridiculously creamy mushroom sauce.
- Turkey Pot Pie. I can never say no to a slice of warm, buttery, and flaky pie stuffed with a creamy, savory filling. The mere thought of it gives me joy.
- Easy One-Dish Turkey Casserole. To say that this recipe is easy is an understatement. All the ingredients are thrown into the baking pan, and the pan is popped into the oven.
TURKEY NOODLE CASSEROLE - RECIPES - FAXO
- Heat 4 quarts water for the pasta. Add 2 tablespoons salt to the water (1 T. for every 2 quarts of water).
- Melt butter in a large, heavy bottomed pot (5-quart) on medium heat. Add shallots and celery and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in flour and cook over low heat, stirring for about 3 minutes.
- Put noodles into the boiling water. Follow package directions and cook noodles for 2 minutes less than the directions given on the package. The pasta should be a bit firmer than al dente. So, for example, if the package instructions say bring to a boil and cook for 6 to 10 minutes, add the pasta to the hot water, return the water to a boil and cook it for 4 minutes. While the pasta is cooking continue on with the recipe.
TURKEY NOODLE CASSEROLE RECIPE - CLASSIC-RECIPES
Servings 4Total Time 55 mins
CREAMY TURKEY NOODLE CASSEROLE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
3.9/5 (92)Total Time 40 minsCategory Entree, Dinner, LunchCalories 572 per serving
TURKEY NOODLE CASSEROLE RECIPE | RACHAEL RAY | FOOD …
4/5 (152)Difficulty EasyCategory Main-DishSteps 3
LEFTOVER TURKEY NOODLE CASSEROLE - LEGGINGS 'N' LATTES
5/5 (1)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsCategory Entree
TURKEY PASTA CASSEROLE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
150 BEST TURKEY NOODLE CASSEROLE IDEAS IN 2021 | FOOD ...
10 BEST TURKEY CASSEROLE WITH EGG NOODLES RECIPES | …
TURKEY CASSEROLE RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
14 TURKEY NOODLE CASSEROLE IDEAS | TURKEY NOODLE CASSEROLE ...
TURKEY NOODLE CASSEROLE - A GREAT LEFTOVER TURKEY RECIPE ...
TURKEY NOODLE CASSEROLE | KITCHN
TURKEY NOODLE CASSEROLE RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
TURKEY & MUSHROOM NOODLE CASSEROLE | CANADIAN TURKEY
21 BEST TURKEY NOODLE CASSEROLE IDEAS IN 2021 | RECIPES ...
SMOKED TURKEY BREAST NOODLE CASSEROLE - SMOKIN' PETE'S BBQ
FOOD WISHES VIDEO RECIPES: TURKEY NOODLE CASSEROLE ...
17 TURKEY NOODLE CASSEROLE IDEAS | TURKEY NOODLE CASSEROLE ...