ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
These cookies are crispy at the edges, chewy in the center, and loaded with 2 kinds of chocolate. Feel free to add 2 cups chopped walnuts or pecans to the dough.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes 24
Number Of Ingredients 11
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1 1/4 cups (2 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups packed light-brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups milk chocolate chips
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugars on medium-high until light and fluffy, 6 minutes. Reduce speed to medium-low and beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat in vanilla. Mix in flour mixture just until incorporated; fold in chocolate chips and chunks.
- Using a 1/4-cup ice-cream scoop or a large spoon, drop dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet (you should have 24) and refrigerate 1 hour. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, with racks in upper and lower thirds. Arrange 6 unbaked cookies, 3 inches apart, on each of two parchment-lined baking sheets. Bake until edges are light golden brown, 17 to 18 minutes, rotating sheets halfway through. Transfer cookies to a wire rack and let cool. Bake remaining dough using new parchment.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 331 g, Fat 16 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 4 g
WORLD'S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
There's not much to say...the name says it all. These are better than Toll House in our book. I make these every Christmas and it is my standard Chocolate Chip Cookie.
Provided by Karen..
Yield 6 dozen cookies, 72 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped or 1 cup pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream sugars and butter.
- Add vanilla and eggs and mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients together and gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in chips and nuts.
- Roll into 1 1/4" balls and place on non-stick cookie sheets, about 2" apart.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
BEST BIG, FAT, CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended. Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy. Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon. Drop cookie dough 1/4 cup at a time onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are lightly toasted. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 284.7 calories, Carbohydrate 40.1 g, Cholesterol 42 mg, Fat 13.9 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 2.8 g, SaturatedFat 8.4 g, Sodium 110.7 mg, Sugar 27.7 g
Top Asked Questions
How to make the best chocolate chip cookies?PER SERVING % DAILY VALUE Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream sugars and butter. Add vanilla and eggs and mix well. Combine dry ingredients together and gradually add to creamed mixture. Stir in chips and nuts. Roll into 1 1/4" balls and place on non-stick cookie sheets, about 2" apart. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
How do you make chocolate chip oatmeal cookies?Directions. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended. Mix in the quick oats, walnuts, and chocolate chips. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
How to make chocolate chip cookies with semisweet chocolate?1 1 cup butter, softened. 2 1 ½ cups white sugar. 3 2 eggs. 4 2 teaspoons vanilla extract. 5 2 cups all-purpose flour. 6 ⅔ cup cocoa powder. 7 ¾ teaspoon baking soda. 8 ¼ teaspoon salt. 9 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips. 10 ½ cup chopped walnuts (Optional) Add all ingredients to shopping list.
Are there any vegan chocolate chip cookie recipes?Erin Jeanne McDowell baked more than 50 batches of cookies in her quest to develop a worthy vegan version of the famous Jacques Torres chocolate chip cookie. She used a combination of vegan butter, flaxseed meal, cane sugar and coconut sugar for a superb cookie that will make everyone happy. Credit... 7. Salted Chocolate Chunk Shortbread Cookies
Egg whites vary in size, and the quantity of whites used in a meringue affects its texture. When making these cookies, it's best to use a liquid measuring...
Provided by Gina Marie Miraglia Eriquez
Provided by Chuck Williams
Provided by Frank Randazzo
These low-carb, gluten-free hamburger buns are made with ground almonds, coconut flour, and flax seed.
Provided by myketorecipes
Provided by Daniel Humm
A delicious combination of red pepper sauce, fresh basil, almonds, broccoli florets, and pasta.
Provided by jessica
A brilliant recipe for making with children, making classic custard creams in your favourite shapes.
Provided by simonbeal
My daughter-in-law (and Test Kitchen gal), Krissi, is a rice pudding aficionado and she gives this recipe two enthusiastic thumbs-up. If you've never made...
Provided by maureen gorman
Provided by Lora Zarubin
Provided by á-32809
Serve up a cheesy dinnertime classic with the Turkey and Broccoli Casserole Recipe. Condensed cheddar cheese soup makes this Turkey and Broccoli Casserole...
Provided by My Food and Family
Provided by My Food and Family
Chocolate and peanut butter are at it again, this time in a refrigerator pie that delivers all the creamy goodness you can pour into a cookie crust.
Provided by My Food and Family
More about "ultimate chocolate chip cookies food"
EASY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN ...
4/5 (71)Author Food Network KitchenServings 30Category Dessert
- Position 2 racks in the center of the oven, and preheat to 375 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment.
- Beat the butter and both sugars on medium-high speed in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment (or in a large bowl if using a handheld mixer) until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Add the eggs, one at time, beating after each addition to incorporate. Beat in the vanilla. Scrape down the side of the bowl as needed. Reduce the speed to medium, add the flour mixture and beat until just incorporated. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop 12 heaping tablespoons of dough about 2 inches apart onto each prepared baking sheet. Roll the dough into balls with slightly wet hands. Bake, rotating the cookie sheets from upper to lower racks halfway through, until golden but still soft in the center, 12 to 15 minutes (the longer the cook time, the crunchier the cookies). Let cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet, and then transfer to a rack to cool completely.
BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | ALLRECIPES
Ratings 18KCalories 298 per servingCategory Desserts, Cookies, Drop Cookie Recipes
- Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP OATMEAL COOKIES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Ratings 5.6KCalories 145 per servingCategory Desserts, Cookies, Oatmeal Cookie Recipes
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended. Mix in the quick oats, walnuts, and chocolate chips. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
THE BEST HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE | FOOD ...
5/5 (585)Author Food Network KitchenCuisine AmericanCategory Dessert
- Evenly position 2 racks in the middle of the oven and preheat to 375 degrees F. (on convection setting if you have it.) Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone sheets. (If you only have 1 baking sheet, let it cool completely between batches.)
- Put the butter in a microwave safe bowl, cover and microwave on medium power until melted. (Alternatively melt in a small saucepan.) Cool slightly. Whisk the sugars, eggs, butter and vanilla in a large bowl until smooth.
- Whisk the flour, baking soda and salt in another bowl. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients with a wooden spoon; take care not to over mix. Stir in the chocolate chips or chunks.
- Scoop heaping tablespoons of the dough onto the prepared pans. Wet hands slightly and roll the dough into balls. Space the cookies about 2-inches apart on the pans. Bake, until golden, but still soft in the center, 12 to 16 minutes, depending on how chewy or crunchy you like your cookies. Transfer hot cookies with a spatula to a rack to cool. Serve.
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES EVER! | THE RECIPE CRITIC
4.8/5 (12)Total Time 13 minsCategory Dessert
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium sized mixing bowl cream together cream butter, and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until fluffy.
- Using a 1 inch cookie scoop, scoop out the dough and drop on a parchment or sillpat lined cookie sheet. Bake for 7-8 minutes. Remove from oven and transfer to a cooling rack to cool.
ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (4)Total Time 20 minsCategory DessertCalories 156 per serving
- MELT 2 cups morsels in small, heavy-duty saucepan over low heat; stir until smooth. Remove from heat.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in melted chocolate. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in remaining morsels. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE for 8 to 9 minutes or until cookies are puffed. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES I RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Ratings 4.2KCalories 125 per servingCategory Desserts, Cookies, Drop Cookie Recipes
- In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; stir into the butter mixture until well blended. Mix in the chocolate chips and walnuts. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or just until set. Cool slightly on the cookie sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
THE ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE-CHIP COOKIE RECIPE | CHATELAINE
3.7/5 (205)Estimated Reading Time 1 minServings 60Calories 92 per serving See details »
BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE, EVER
4.7/5 (345)Estimated Reading Time 10 minsServings 48Total Time 22 mins See details »
THE ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | CANADIAN LIVING
See details »
10 BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
See details »